SAM Reviews

4.9/5 (8 reviews)
Alex S.

Value like no other

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

We are able to manage thousands of clients via lead scoring. Something impossible to do unless you have a marketing automation tool.

Pros

Sam.ai has the best value of all it's competitors. In my last role as a VP of Sales and marketing I had to evaluate Oracle Eloqua, Pardot from SalesForce and Sam.ai -After almost three months of interviews with all platforms, Demos and pricing conversations SAM.ai was hands down the best value for any organization. SAM's platform offered the same or better tools than all its competitors , but pricing was constructed in a way that was scalable and affordable.

Cons

I didn't need the images on the Icons on the navigation. A simple Icon could have done the trick.

Response from SAM AI

Alex, thanks for the great review. We appreciate your honesty.

Naomi G.

Get Smart with SAM

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

SAM offers a suite of various applications. You can organize your contacts, maintain relevant information and therefore stay on top of your pipeline. You have access to key metrics in real time which enables you to see the results and the ROI. Once again, come back to me when I have learned more. However, one can see the robust intelligence of this product. In addition, Raz and his team have the patience to teach, recommend, suggest so that you can feel comfortable in reaching out for support.

Pros

There are many software features that enable me to recommend this product. SAM's ability to take a name, a lead and inform you of all those items that you could and should know. Following up on leads through the email blasts and templates ; specifically following the journey of those that have open and clicked. Downloading the information of who to follow is easy through the reports you can make. These are all just a part of this productive software.

Cons

It may not be considered a "con". It is more to the individual. This is a robust software that combines the sales, the marketing, the management, prediction and reporting withe ease of use. The only "con" is that there is so much to learn, either through the training, the support or the videos. So come to me in a few months when I know more!

Response from SAM AI

Naomi, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and loyalty.

Michael V.

The Entrepreneurs' CRM System

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

The SAM leadership team is comprised of entrepreneurs and thus were very keen on providing customized solutions to support a 21st century manufacturing business. I highly recommend SAM to any business that is entrepreneurially focused.

Pros

SAMs user experience is simple yet robust enough to scale existing clients and develop new clients across industry verticals.

Cons

There have been a few glitches in which inputted leads were deleted.

Response from SAM AI

Thanks for your feedback Michael. We truly appreciate your business.

Bryan H.

Great Asset, Low Cost

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Overall, my team has saved time by implementing one unified platform. The billing has been easier and all of my data is stored in one place.

Pros

The ease of use and familiarity. Additionally, coming from a finance perspective, the cost savings as well as SAM's ability to replace multiple platforms and logins has saved my team countless hours over the past couple of years.

Cons

As a SaaS platform it has the standard limitations and drawbacks that you would expect. I would like to have someone come in twice per year to train my team on the new features.

Faisal B.

Overall a good experience so far

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Overall experience has been great. It is a good value for money, helps the business a lot and one can target one's customers in many different ways which is always very helpful.

Pros

It is user friendly. Easy to understand and manage.

Cons

Should have allowance for more email addresses to be included in the email list for a low flat rate.

Jennifer A.

I LOVE this platform!

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Pros

I loved the ease of the initial import (just match fields and hit save), the gathering of AI on each Lead (this gathers up interests and topics, obtains social media profiles as well which is super helpful!). Adding in new Leads is super easy - you can go in to create one by one, or do a quick add by the spreadsheet function. It is really nice to have multiple options to add in a Lead!

Cons

This seems a little pricey, however, you get what you pay for. This CRM offers a massive amount of features and customization, so I can understand why this isn't one of the less expensive platforms.

Response from SAM AI

Thanks for your feedback Jennifer. We are glad that you are happy with our service.

Catherine W.

A-Z Fire Alarm Security, Inc. SAM.ai review

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Very positive experience. Support team are wonderful and provide unparalleled customer service.

Pros

the ease of access to the founders who are incredibly responsible. the ability of sam.ai to be customized to what I've asked for.

Cons

the integration to outlook took longer than anticipated.

Response from SAM AI

Thanks for the great review Catherine. We are glad that you are happy with our service.

Great Customer Support!

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Overall experience: Positive!!!

Pros

Great customer support, easy to navigate.

Cons

Can't tell yet, I'm just now learning to use CMS.