Qooper Reviews

Qooper

Brandable Mentorship Apps, Mentoring and Learning Software

5/5 (4 reviews)

The apps, the platform and the team are working wonders!

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

Our experience was a breeze. We have a small mentoring program for education in my university and wanted to use Qooper to
bring mentors and mentees closer and be able to track the development. The matching tools are super intuitive and they took the matching workload completely out. The look of the admin dashboard and apps are just gorgeous, so simple.
We really loved the software and their super helpful team. They were always there for us, even on weekends or late hours.
We look forward to using the new features and products they're launching in the even bigger program.

Pros

The platform is very flexible, customizable and super easy to use. We barely needed help to get the program going.
The apps are super fun and easy to use. The grad students and alumni really liked it.

As program managers, we really like that we are able to manage the program with automation tools. There is such a high level of
tracking on the platform. Thanks to the tracking we are able to make decisions based on data and show off the ROI.

The apps made the program so convenient and accesible in the busy schedules. This was a huge win in our program. Also, since the grad
students and alumni have busy inboxes, the push notifications of the apps made the access instaneous, no matter where and didn't get
lost in their inboxes so this really boosted the engagement.

We also were provided a landing page to send to the participants which explained the program, how to take part so took a lot
of work off our shoulders.

Cons

Not much to say really. I'm quite impressed by using the platform and we'll probably be looking to have the branded materials
for a larger program.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure serving your program and we are ready to prepare the branded apps for your university.

Petr Z.

Qooper is by far the most engaging platform I've used

Reviewed on 2019/03/23

I love the extreme level of customer service. Qooper team is so invested in the success of my program it is unbelievable.
The mentorship apps really boosted the mentoring communication and the measurements-tracking show me what everyone is doing at all times.
I love that I don't even need surveys. Qoopers built-in communication and mentoring tools interpret the relationships and show the success automatically for me.
I look forward to running more programs and using their upcoming features. You guys are awesome!

Pros

One of their biggest advantages is the app they customized to my organization with my colors logos and whatnot.

I run mentoring and coaching programs and am using my custom mentorship app for engagement, the admin software to
manage my program with barely any work. Now, they've told me there is a learning platform coming on the web.
I'm just delighted with their products.

Extremely intuitive, instantly engaging... Also, the promo landing page they provided me took all the work
to promote the program and to send the apps out of my hands. It was just seamless.

Once in the app, the engagement just skyrocketed. Mentors became instantly accessible, no emails and mentors saw it as
a lightweight approach that they can use at their convenience.

I look forward to using their learning platform and the other upcoming tools

Cons

Since I need to write something here, I will say I had a few participants didn't have smartphones but it was so worth it.
I may have lost a few participants but all the ones that did take part were involved to the fullest.

Yarkin S.

Qooper is indeed next level!

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Overall, we love using our branded mentorship app by Qooper, our mentors and
mentees love taking part in the program and the automation made everything so easy.
We are looking forward to using their upcoming features.

Pros

We wanted to use Qooper for starting a mentoring program and it has been
nothing but pleasure since then. We had unparalled engagement in the program
thanks to their branded mentoring apps. The software is extremely easy to use
for both the program managers, mentors and mentees. I really like the landing
page they designed for us and the branded apps created quiet the excitement.
Also the mentors found taking part in the program really convenient. The customer
service has been world class. They really care about our program and go above and
beyond to satisfy our needs. I recommend Qooper as a must to anyone looking for
mentoring software.

Cons

Qooper is a young product that is rapidly growing. If there's a feature they lack but
is necessary in your program, they are pretty quick in developing it. They did beat their
short lead time in our case.

Cliff R.

Great support, great functionality and most of all an enjoyable experience for everyone involved

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

I like the clean and fresh look of the app. I love the dedicated customer support and you get the answers directly and instantly.

Pros

I like the support and customer service-- available almost 24/7 and they respond immediately. They also send you a quick video tutes to further demonstrate a particular feature or functionality. I think this app is providing great and relevant functionalities that any mentorship program would need. It has a lot of functionalities which address exactly what we need for our program.. just easy to access even for our very old mentors and mentees. No complains from participants, and the measurement tool just gives all data that we need about the usage and interactions happening. No headache, easy to navigate, straigthforward and the participants don't have any issues so far. So kudos to the team behind Qooper for continuing to listen to the clients in improving and adding functionalities and ease of work to users and admin. ★★★★★★★★★★ 10 out of 5 stars!

Cons

so far, none. We havent spotted any issues yet.

Response from Qooper

Cliff, 10 out of 5 stars for a customer like you. We love all the creative things you do with the platform, especially the announcements. Keep up the great work and we're here whenever you need us.