Showing 593 reviews of 578

Sprout

Corporate health & wellness platform

Showing 593 reviews of 578
Kirsten R.

Sprout has been very useful in managing my company's social media.

Reviewed on 2021/01/08

My overall experience with Sprout has been a good one and very productive for my business needs.

Pros

I love Sprout because it allows me to manage my companies social media accounts across different platforms and it allows me to create posts for months in advance and put them on an automatic post timer.

Cons

There really aren't any cons, the software is great it's easy to use and new, it is priced a bit higher than its competitors.

Jeff B.

Sprout Review

Reviewed on 2021/01/28

My experience has been nothing but the best! Can't say enough!!!

Pros

Sprout is great for sharing social information across all of your platforms. They have a great starter plan, as well as plans for bigger agencies. Highly recommend.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say. The product works just like it was intended. I have never had an issue. Support team is always there for questions.

Ryno V.

Sprout makes managing social easy

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

The ease Sprout brings to the table to manage social accounts, finding influencers, and tracking social performance is powerful in this tool. Ease of implementation.

Pros

Sprout socials ease of use really hooked us, no need for any complex or much manual work when it comes to managing your social with this tool.

Cons

For some reason, there have been some issues when using this with linked-in, but other than that I cant think of anything negative.

Daniel W.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simple and clean... maybe too much so

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

I observe that it seems to be motivating people in my company to do more activity, and that's the whole point, so that's good. People are naturally competitive and they seem to be paying attention to the challenges and the leaderboards. I say "people", because me personally, I'm an avid road cyclist and I already do a ton of activity regardless of Sprout, but I do note that others have taken to competing and chasing me on Sprout, so it's working. :)

Pros

It is simple and clean. The challenges and leaderboards seem to work to push people to do more activity.

Cons

I can't figure out where to go for online help on using the website, or where to report an issue.
So, I'm using this survey to report an issue.
I have Strava connected to Sprout to log my bike rides. However, I notice that Sprout is giving me credit both for the Ride Time and the Elapsed Time for the same bike ride. Seems like I'm getting double-points. I ride frequently, so there's no question I would be surpassing the goals for Bronze, Silver, Gold anyways, but, where it is more noticeable is on the Leaderboards.... it makes me look like a real champ, but it's not fair to others. I looked around the Sprout Website, logged in, and couldn't find any help forums to read through to see if others had this, or how to fix, and couldn't find any way to send a message to Support for it. Maybe I just didn't come across it, but other sites I've dealt with (like Strava) it's very obvious where to go on the site for Help and Support, but I found very little in Sprout.

Laura K.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great product for great price

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Great product, better than my experience with Hootsuite. Especially valuable for managing social management across multiple teams.

Pros

Sprout is very easy to use and has a fair amount of bells and whistles for the cost. I really like the tasks tab, as it has helped us create a much more integrated community management process too. It also had various access levels, which is really helpful to allow more people access w/o ability to post for the company.

Cons

The Instagram integration is a little wonky. For example, I once unknowingly posted a photo upside down!

Ashley M.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

It is an affordable tool to keep you organized when managing multiple social accounts.

Pros

This program is easy to use, auto-schedules to Instagram which I love, and makes managing social media from one place simple!

Cons

I think there are some bugs in tagging pages. It isn't always reliable and sometimes difficult to find the pages, even if you're using the correct handle.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Enough to get the job done

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Pros

Sprout has a mobile application that can connect to your wearable
Sprout allows you to track your wellness information from multiple areas (online & mobile)
Sprout allows you to create groups and challenge fellow team members to achieve certain goals.

Cons

Even though Sprout provides a mobile application, there are areas where the application can be improved on to better the experience for on-the-go users.

Kristen C.

Absolutely Awesome

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

It's great it allows my company to compensate me for just getting my body moving

Pros

It help keep me honest, pushing and keeping track of my goals

Cons

There aren't any that I can think of I think the app is great

Pankaj C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Best for keeping track of fitness and stay motivated

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Overall Sprout is good product and provides motivation to keep health on track, and to promote health and wellness in an organization.

Pros

Sprout is simple and easy to use and keeps track of fitness and health.Provides features like leader-boards and task hub which eventually motivates to be more active.Also is accessible via different devices tab and cellphone etc.

Cons

Sometime it is harder to navigate for online help is website also mobile app is bit glitchy.Integration with other social platform is not so good.

James D.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Motivating Workplace Solution

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Pros

integration with iPhone step tracking
leaderboards encourage healthy competition

Cons

No integration with Apple Activity app to be able to track workouts and other non-walking activities like standing.

Mark H.
  • Industry: Information Services

Sprout

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Overall I had a good experience with Sprout software. While it's not the best, with areas that need to be improved, it gets the job done.

Pros

Sprout allows the user get receive points for multiple activities such as shoveling snow.

Cons

The software is not very intuitive and user friendly. Some features could be more accessible for the user.

Jeff C.

Sprout helps

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Pros

I appreciate that the desktop version allows me to add activities for multiple days. The ease of use has helped in keeping track of what I ate, how much water I drank & what activities were completed.

Cons

The activities could be a little more detailed and individualized. Along with Strength training it could include which body parts were included in the activity (ex. Chest and back, arms, Biceps and triceps, leg day, etc.)

Francis C.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

I recommend this tool

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

It is an excellent tool and I recommend it.

Pros

It is very easy to use, you can analyze the data of social networks and it is excellent to organize the projection of each social network. It is a good tool if you work with digital marketing or something similar. It offers a detailed analysis and is what we expect from a service of this type, which makes it a good experience to use it because it provides what we want to know about our social networks.

Cons

Regarding certain problems, it is worth mentioning that technical support is needed in several languages. the price may be high, but it is worth paying for the service. Basically, the main problem I can talk about is about the technical service because they need to be available to anyone and in several languages as well.

Mallorie P.

Great

great

Pros

All of the features were great and easy to use.

Cons

I did not have any issues with this product.

Claire L.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Sprout Motivates Me

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Team challenges bring our team together to practice what we preach.

Pros

Like the challenges that motivate me to be more active, make healthy food choices and practice self-care.
Great tips;
way to connect with colleagues/challenge colleagues/ collaborate and share goals
like that it links with trackers such as fitbit- then I don't have to remember to log steps separately

Cons

I don't always go in and months go by without participating or tracking. Do like the reminders and prompts when a challenge is happening.

Arlene R.

Moticational

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Its been the right thing for me to keep me on track of my goals

Pros

The motivation and support from the rest of my friends.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like it keeps me on track of my goals and the fact I can set new ones as I accomplish the old ones.

Jonathan A.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Sprout Engagement

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Overall, Sprout has been in a big help in keeping me accountable and not feeling like a chore to log. I enjoy this app a lot!

Pros

It's improved a lot since we started using the sprout software. The software is easier to input the activities that I am participating in and the tracking for these points is so user friendly. I enjoy using the app and sharing my experiences with my Ultimate community.

Cons

At first, it was a little glitchy and would close out on me, but has since improved. I would love it if Sprout allowed us to favorite activities that we normally do on routine so I can just click those for each day of activities I need to log.

Alyssa J.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

I liked Sprout when I used it at my old marketing agency. It made scheduling social posts for 10 different companies incredibly easy. I liked that I could schedule all the posts and make changes without having to sign in and out of multiple accounts. It was also nice to be able to download the analytics in an easy-to-read Excel sheet so that I could forward the data to my clients.

Cons

If my boss logged into the account while I was using it, it would kick me out. That made for some frustrating situations, but that may have been more of an issue on our end than with the software itself.

Sandra A.

Improved Wellness App

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

It is a good app. It helps me stay on top of my movement and I like that.

Pros

The improved app is a lot easier to use via a mobile device.

Cons

I cannot see my stats from previous days via the mobile app.

Susan M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

OHO

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Sprout has helped me to be mindful of my daily activity.

Pros

Very helpful! Helps to keep me moving! I like tracking my daily goals

Cons

Need calorie counter and nutritional information

Jonathan N.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great!!

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Overall really great app and love the fact that you get paid just to better your life

Pros

Easy to keep track of your daily goals and work outs, love the fact that you can also compete with other ulti peeps on your goals

Cons

At first it takes some time to get to know your way around the software and how to track your goals and submit them.

Andrew F.

Sprout Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/10

The latest update is far superior than the previous one.

Pros

My company pays me for exercise and health I already do.

Cons

It crashes sometimes and too many steps to add entires.

Haley S.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Fun!

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Pros

It is a great way to track activity and create a fun, competitive environment between coworkers.

Cons

The tracking process is a little cumbersome. I wish it were easier to add activities to multiple dates at a time or to add the same activity again without searching for the activity in the drop down each time.

Cindy M.

Review of Sprout

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Pros

It is easy to use, it does track everything for us. I actually tend to forget about it because it is so easy to use.

Cons

We used to have challenges with other team members now and since moving to sprout I have not seen that. It was fun to see who was in your group and determine where you are.