NotifyVisitors

Marketing automation platform with push notifications

5 /5 (11 reviews) Write a Review!
4,9
4,9
4,7
Ben T.
Industry: Human Resources
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Kudos to the team !

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

It was really better experience and i must recommend everyone to choose NotifyVisitors.

Pros

As working in an advertisement company Heatmap has improved my digital experiences. It helped me to organise my required activities by graphical representation . From creating customer polls to see how many people visited and what users did on my website. It made my work easier. Not only that it also helped me to collect information regarding my users interactions and help me to understand my audience in the color coded system. I could easily connect with customers' behaviour towards my website which could be hard without heatmap.

I would recommend using Heatmap through Notify Visitors because once you connect with them, you will connect forever.

Cons

a few tiny bugs were found which I’m sure could be easily dealt with.

Samantha E.
Industry: International Trade & Development
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

My business made a good profit from the combo of NotifyVisitors’ Heatmaps and form analysis.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Pros

We were very well guided by the support team who patiently answered our very basic frequent questions. Hats Off to the NotifyVisitors Support team. They are the best! I and my teammates learned the importance and use of Heatmap technology. We were able to identify our visitors’ requirements and segment them into different categories. Not only that, it actually threw light on which products are popular and which are not. We were able to make marketing packages and threw in the unpopular ones with the most popular to get things off our shelves. We realized which products to order more, and which ones to discontinue.

As for the form analysis, we realized we had a lot of fields in our form that were not really required and were frustrating for our visitors. As a result, they just did not care to complete, and quit instead.

Cons

We are happy with the team and support; however, we would appreciate some insight into how different businesses have used their facilities.

Brian c. A.
Industry: Banking

Thanks to Notify Visitors . I have a better understanding of reality.

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Pros

With so many tools I thought that Heatmap would be pretty expensive but the price is affordable. It is nicely built, addresses the issues and resolves my problems quickly and not even time consuming. Heatmap has improved my digital experiences in so many ways that I cannot even describe it and kept me connected with the world even when I am in my cubicle office.

I would like to thank the members of Notify Visitors and will express my desire to keep going because I as a customer want to “keep going” with you people.

Cons

Even though I faced a few problems in the beginning while understanding the tools of heatmap, it was a piece of cake when my colleague explained everything to me.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jc M.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Automation saves us a lot of time

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

I'm really happy to use this mobile banner.

Pros

As a banner production business, we would personally like to thank and appreciate NotifyVisitors because through it we have learned about this Mobile banner software which was really effective for our business.

It's really cost effective and we don't really have to use an email back and forth. We don't have to depend on the developer to create a preview page. It helps both the advertiser and the publisher to save their time or they can relax or they can start working on the next advertisement set. The Mobile banner gets the stage they actually deserve and it makes the clients and the visitors happy because they get to see the advertisement without any work or struggle.

Cons

We get really happy customers through the Mobile banner but the problem with it is that website visits might increase but there might not be qualified visitors or customers who are actually going to buy.

Jim L.
Industry: Entertainment
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

And Surprisingly I came in contact with NotifyVisitors Chatbot.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/08/14

Great experience till now!

Pros

One of my friends recommended me using Chatbot for the rapid growth of it. While surfing I saw chatbot being marketed and luckily I clicked NotifyVisitors Chatbot. It dazzled me in several ways by providing answers to general questions in a very sophisticated manner. So I employed the Chatbot technique of NotifyVisitors, to connect with the world. It deals with multiple customers by providing online assistance via messaging apps as well as phone calls, according to their preferences. I would recommend you all use a Chatbot for better results in the future as it is affordable and unload the burden of not knowing because they help you provide knowledge.

Cons

In the beginning I had some problems with the setup but my team helped me out and in no time I got used to it. Some users majorly old people find it difficult or get really uncomfortable talking to a Robot which is just fine and is absolutely normal.

Gregory W.
Industry: Computer Games

NotifyVisitors Web Push software is doing a commendable job.

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

I found good experience here.

Pros

I’ve been struggling hard to get some subscribers from the past few months and then I was told to install Web push software. Currently I am in contact with NotifyVisitors for their Web Push software and I’m so happy as the NotifyVisitors team makes sure to send push notifications to the right user considering locations,onsite behaviour and the information I as a customer filled in. This is a powerful tool to reach the right users by sending notification campaigns. I’ve been getting a lot of audiences after this. They also keep me updated on the upcoming events or the new things happening in other places too. So a little investment is all you want to boom your business.

Cons

I always wait for new updates of features but it's impossible to get new updates daily. Otherwise it is an awesome product that is worth buying.

Engr. rokon H.
Industry: Design
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

We are better able to connect with our online visitors, and our sales have gone up tremendously.

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Pros

The Heatmaps allowed us to detect different categories of users by the way they interact on our page. We were able to understand what is popular and what needs to draw more attention. We were able to divide our customers into groups or categories as per their interactions and interests. The division helped us to put out banner Ads to cater to different groups or segments. NotifyVisitors guided us to understand Heatmaps and segmentation. We appreciate the efforts of their customer care. We can now make the most of this lucrative marketing tool!

Cons

I found no cons, as this whole thing was an exciting customer understanding and customer building endeavor and I am impressed with the results.

Ramadoss C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

PWA Builder of NotifyVisitors is Fast, Engaging and Reliable.

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

Kudos to the NotifyVisitors team . Their application is highly valued and recommended.

Pros

So I grabbed PWA builder after many recommendations and trust me when I say that it is very helpful in every level of my professional life. Pwa is fast, engaging, and reliable. It helped me reach the targeted audiences in no time so when they said *time is money* Pwa builder took it very seriously.

Cons

Since I was new to this so I had a few problems understanding the tools, but the NotifyVisitors team explained it to me about it. The number of users was doubled, which means it has a huge impact that even a one-second improvement can benefit the conversion rate. I'm so happy about this new development in my life and I would recommend NotifyVisitors PWA builder to you all . Use it and see the result.

Dr efthymios C.
Industry: Education Management

I would like to express my gratitude to the NotifyVisitors team

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

It is just amazing!

Pros

I’ve been using the web push software for my small business and it has helped me to bag great opportunities by grabbing the attention of many people in no time. Using NotifyVisitors Web Push software keeps the multiple customers informed about the upcoming events in a timely fashion. It allows us to communicate with the audiences by pushing the content immediately. It’s very handy as users get all the messages on mobile which they carry 24*7. It’s a very popular method to engage with users and so much better and less challenging than previous methods which I used to use with various mobile apps.

Cons

I’ve faced tiny bugs in the beginning but their team is very great, kind, and helped me in no time.

Maria H.
Industry: Automotive

A great way to expand your market

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Totally worth buying!

Pros

The growth of the business is directly related to the customers' wants and to understand the preferences of the people, I used User Session Replay of NotifyVisitors. It keeps me updated about the behavior of my audience by recording the video of the visitors as they use my site. It helps me to understand their mindset without guessing what the visitors need. The best way to overcome all the obstacles. You can even analyze the fraudulent behavior on your site which is a big win-win. It’s always a ‘wow’ moment when you see new people visiting your sites. They have different pricing so you could choose a plan that fits your needs. Hope I was helpful. Good luck!

Cons

Although there are potential dangers engaged with the utilization of visitors recording and session replay tools, we can say that organizations can utilize these apparatuses carefully with the consciousness of possible dangers and implications. They should pursue the T&C of these instruments that causes them to settle on an educated choice.

Matthew B.
Industry: Education Management

NotifyVisitors mobile banner ads are highly recommended.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Pros

I came to know about Mobile banners through Notify Visitors and I feel that with the advancement in technology and increase in mobile web browsing every year, Mobile banners are very important for small businesses as they reach a wider audience and a number of potential customers. NotifyVisitors Banners are available at affordable costs with the best possible variety on it.

Cons

At times Mobile banners suffer from familiarity as internet users have now developed a sort of banner blindness as there's always so many banners present and simply ignore them.