OfficeAmp Reviews

OfficeAmp

Office operations & issue management software on Slack.

4.2/5 (11 reviews)
Piran O.

Saved me so much time!

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

It has been fantastic. OfficeAmp has improved my work life immensely. Being the only person in charge of office infrastructure and IT operations in addition to my full time responsibilities, I received countless direct messages on slack each day requesting access to something, or the wi-fi was down, or to order new equipment.

I used to just drop everything and fix the issue immediately otherwise I would forget. As you can imagine that really messed with productivity as I had to context switch constantly. I would also often read a message, say I'll do it later and then forget about it because the notification was gone.

Once I got OfficeAmp, everything became so much easier. Everything is all in once place, I know exactly what the notification is for (since a direct message could be anything) and I can leave the tasks for the down time between my other responsibilities or when I need a break.

Heartily recommend OfficeAmp. It is fantastic.

Pros

Slack integrated
Simple for others to grasp when creating tickets

Cons

I actually don't have any cons with OfficeAmp right now.

Julieta L.

Useful office tool, easy and effective for everyone

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

It was useful to collect in a single place all the requests. It's easy to use and has some good features like the settings panel, which I find pretty useful when I want to analyze the big picture and not the one single issue.

Pros

OfficeAmp is very easy to use as an admin and as a user. As it doesn't require to make a full ticket or fill any specific form, everyone uses it and I'm receiving everyday more tickets to solve.
It provides reports (CSV format) that are excellent for keeping track of numbers.
It updates the users on every change of status for each issue.
It has a great team behind it as every time I had some problem with it, I contacted the account responsable by email and got an answer really quickly.

Cons

What I least like about it is that every time I solved an issue, and I put Issues on the slack channel to select the right one and update the status, I have to look for it on the full list, even sometimes scroll to the top to get to it, instead of typing the key words and getting it quickly for example.
Also, it's required to give explanation when rejecting an issue, and I believe most of the times it is't necessary as the employee already knows the reason or simply because I already have the issue from some other user.

Annette P.

A Great Way to Track and Streamline Requests/Issues

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Pros

I love that it keeps track of requests/issues submitted by employees and provides instant feedback to them about the status of their request.

I really like the issue tracker board that shows the backlog, in progress and resolved issues.

Cons

It's not quite smart enough to recognize similar requests so I sometimes get the same request from multiple people. If it could do that and ask if they're the same and offer to merge them into one - I would give it 5 stars across the board.

While I appreciate the colorful nature of the Issue tracker board, it would make more sense to me for issues in the same category (e.g. Facility Issues) to all be the same color instead of random. Filtering solves that issue, so it's not a huge deal.

Angelique H.

Great Slack app / office assistanr

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Office Amp helped solve communication hurdles from staff who wanted to alert us whenever office supplies were low

Pros

The Ease of use was one of the best features

Cons

We were very pleased with this slack application

Works as advertised

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Pros

Easy to use, everyone gets it, simple & embedded support

Cons

Not enough configuration options, regular nagging reminders

Krista D.

Amazing Task Management Software!

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Being able restock the fridge & kitchen with what our employees want and handling WFH requests through OfficeAmp has REALLY been a gamechanger. Working remotely full-time can sometimes get in the way of tackling office issues, but OfficeAmp has made all of this manageable and possible!

Pros

I love the ability to keep track of all my teams requests in one centralized channel through the Slack integration.

Cons

This is tough! I haven't found anything I dislike.

Organization for office managers!

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Great way to track requests for supplies and facilities issues!

Pros

Easy to use within Slack and all of our employees use Slack so it was an easy transition to get them to submit a ticket for their request and so that they could track it's completion, too.

Cons

It was difficult to see all of the open tasks without pulling a report that would be emailed.

Marcus F.

Chief of Staff

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

We use slack daily at our office and it has made the ticketing issues we had previously so much smooth! we love that it notifies the appropriate person of an issue, but admin can still check to see if and when things are taken care of.

Pros

I love that it integrates smoothly into Slack.

Cons

At this point, there is nothing we do not like about the software.

Keith S.

OfficeAmp review

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Pros

It's nice that it's built into slack. Once you get it running and everyone knows where to go, it is easy. Categorization is nice.

Cons

Initial set up and onboard is hard. We couldn't easily figure out who was getting notifications for different requests. Some of our requests were going to no one. There isn't any sort of admin panel to globally see what is going on.

6.0/10
Vanessa C.

Office Amp for Slack

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

It's been pretty good. I'm not sure I'm using all the features available.

Pros

All requests for office related tasks are in one place and easily assigned to others.

Cons

Once its assigned, it disappears from your tasks and not easy to find out if it's been completed by the assignee.

5.0/10
Taylor P.

Officeamp for small business

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/10

It keeps all the requests in one area. We use it for office supplies. It is easy for employees to add to their individual slack platform.

Pros

I like that it is an easy add on to Slack and there is minimal set up.

Cons

I don't like all the extra options to send messages and mark complete