Momoyoga

4,3
4,6
Joanna H.
Company size: Self Employed

Excellent for an independent yoga teacher

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

Pros

I am an independent yoga teacher, running my own classes at different venues in town. I didn't have any online payment method prior to using Momoyoga. I run three classes a week plus 1 or 2 workshops a month. Momoyoga easily pays for itself, despite my small numbers as students pay in advance for their classes.
It is easy to use, easy integrate with my website, easy to get financial reports from, easy to keep an eye on class numbers and to add/remove classes as required. The staff are lovely and very friendly any time I have a problem and respond to issues with functionality very politely and quickly.

Cons

Having an app for clients to book into class is good, but they cannot make purchases in the app and are taken to the webpage instead which people find frsutrating.

Kati H.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Very Easy and saves a lot of time!

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

I am very happy with the product, and I will continue to use it and watch it grow.

Pros

Momoyoga organizes so I save time. It is easy for my clients, and I can keep track of everything in here, every client, every yoga class and teacher. I would recommend it to other studio owners.

Cons

The fact that only people on the free trial get in touch with costumer service right away on chat, is not fair, when I pay for the product I expect the same treatment. The weekday starts on a Sunday, completely wrong for me since I am from Europe and we start the week on mondays, so a lot of misplaced classes has bin made, and it is confusing. Should be an option to choose. Also should be an option for me to choose what teachers added can see. I should also be able to click on each day and get only the day, not the whole week. Makes it easier and faster for me to find classes. Also hoping that when I make a class I can choose dates to put them out, not only weekly. And maybe presave classes I make into some sort of file so I don’t have to make them again and again, but simply recollect saved classes and put them in.

Misty L.

User of Momoyoga!

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Positive experience and felt supported with the transition.

Pros

I love that it is easy to navigate and set up my classes, memberships and sessions. I find their customer service for helpful and always prepared to answer my questions and even went so far to schedule a time for us to connect and review the platform together. I would recommend any yoga teacher looking to find an online scheduler with lots of support and easy to use.

Cons

It would be nice if I could personalize my page to include my logo and colours BUT not a deal breaker as I was able to add a note at the top of the schedule.

Emma P.
Company size: Self Employed

Excellent value for Money, a bit clunky but great customer support

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

I've found the team at MomoYoga very helpful and supportive. I would like to see more ongoing customer feedback to update the system for specific needs. I think Momoyoga offer good value for money and this makes the few problems I have worthwhile, although I hope they are ironed out soon. This is more how I use the system rather than big technical problems.

Pros

So far I've used the system for 4 months. I have circa 100 students booking classes and about 70% are using it to book and pay for classes. They particularly like the schedule, the app and the ability to pay on line. I particularly like the visibility of class numbers, the payment and also class passes.

Cons

I think the class pass and membership could be easier. I find it challenging to set start and end dates AND take weeks off in between as I don't work normal term dates. This has been my greatest challenge. I think it would be helpful if people could do everything through the app, but they have to buy their class pass on the actual website.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Bridget D.

Momo Yoga recommended

Reviewed on 2020/11/02

Excellent service.

Pros

Easy to use for me. Easy to use for my clients

Cons

Will be good when clients can use the app to buy another card. At the moment they need to go to the website to purchase a new product/ class concession card. Not a major drawback though.

Carol D.
Company size: Self Employed

An essential tool for freelance yoga teachers

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

Momoyoga provides an essential service to freelancers who want to run classes. As a freelancer I need the functionalities of a studio, but cannot afford the high price even for the most essential functions. The platform lacks several features, but they are always adding. I expect that my few niggling annoyances with functionality in time be relieved.

Pros

This software provides all the functionality a yoga teacher requires without the hefty pricetag. I spent a long time looking for something affordable but was constantly met with a hefty pricetag in order to access the most essential functions.

Cons

There is no administrator app to manage classes. It is awkward to have my tablet in class and use a browser to welcome people, sign people up, and set up payments. It is really designed for desktop use.

Keren C.
Industry: Sports

Great value and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

My studio and student recording has become much more efficient and has a result has saved me a significant amount of money and time

Pros

Momo is a simple software solution for my mid sized yoga studio. I can easy record class attendance, link with PayPal and bank for quick payments, view simple reports on classes and teachers and the phone optimisation is fantastic

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software, I would like to see the ability to add workshops and events into the software and it would be nice if teachers didn’t have to have separate accounts to also be a student at the studio

Fyona C.
Company size: Self Employed

Easy to use and effective

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

The support during the initial set up process was great. Super fast relies with clear and concise solutions.

Pros

Ease of use - simple, effective functionality

Cons

The payment system is a little clunky off the app but most students get there eventually.

Kristen E.
Company size: Self Employed

Great solution for my small Pilates business

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

Momoyoga has been an ideal solution for my 3 weekly Pilates classes, it takes the manual element out of booking and reminding clients, for a fraction of the pri e of mindbody. I am hopeful that some more interactive and customising features are in the works.

Pros

Price, ease of use, access to customer support

Cons

It would be great to be able to add promotional banners in my studio's home page. I do have to explain the booking process to some clients , some find it a bit complicated

Rosanna M.
Company size: Self Employed

Friendly and useful, great for yoga teachers!

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Very helpful, excellent customer service. Quick help and prompt response.

Pros

I love that there is an easy to use app and affordable for a yoga teacher looking to simplify student and group organization and administration. With Momoyoga I felt motivated to make some new changes in order to grow and make some advances as a teacher.

Cons

I would like to be able to see how many credits or classes are left for each student under their name when attendance is taken or when they book a class.

Nina C.
Company size: Self Employed

Very intuitive for us and our Yogis

Reviewed on 2020/05/25

It has been great. We opened the doors to our Yoga studio in August 2019. The first test was an open house, which was easy to manage with the app. We have been slowly growing since, simply focusing on our Yoga and Yogis, and with Momoyoga dependable in the background. For my husband it has been a lot of fun to track all the activity: new Yogi registrations, membership renewals, and class bookings.

Pros

I focus on providing great Yoga classes, while Momoyoga manages most other transactions in the background. It is easy to learn and use. Very intuitive. Also for our Yogis, who need to pay and book with ease. The Momoyoga app adds a sense of professionalism that my Yogis seem appreciate. Also the app is aesthetically pleasing. I have received many positive remarks from my Yogis.

Cons

This is a difficult question to answer. Given the many benefits we get, for the small price we pay, I just cannot say there are cons. There are some items on my wish list, which Momoyoga has acknowledged. But I have a well functioning Yoga studio that grew from 15 to almost 40 recurring Yogis, and my eyes set to grow to 100 Yogis within a year, with no fears whatsoever that Momoyoga will help us scale.

Cari T.

Great option

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

I have been using my momoyoga since I opened my studio or year-and-a-half ago. it has that on everything I needed it to do to manage my students, there's payments, and scheduling.

Pros

This software has proved to be very useful to my very small business. It is the only one I found that is affordable for a small shop like mine. It serves my needs, is affordable, and continues to improve every month.

Cons

On the rare occasion that I have a question or problem with this software, customer service is done by email only.

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Cari, we indeed only offer support by email because maintaining software is a visual process and it enables us to take a look into your account, it helps us manage time more efficiently and to keep the costs as low as possible for you! You can contact us via [email protected] and we'll usually respond in one workday. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us and we'd be happy to help!

Warm regards, Momoyoga

Robyn F.

Would reccomend

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

My end of year tax returns is something i no longer have to stress about, I just keep on top of the app week to week and then print off the data at the end of the year. The responsibility of booking a class is now on my students, if it is fully booked they can clearly see, encouraging them to book furthur in advance and paying on time.

Pros

I've been using momoyoga for over a year now and over all I am very happy with it.
It is user friendly and not overly complicated.
However I have to say value for money is great, the customer care is very reliable and over all I am extrememly happy. I possibly could use a demo from someone as I'm sure I'm not using itbro it's full potential.
Thanks for the great service

Cons

There are a couple of things I would like to see change, like when I add a student to the class if they have no credits on their account I would like the option to add the credit there and then without having to go back and through the client profile itself.
I'd like to be able to share specific events through social media in an easier format also. Just small things that would make it it easier.

Alex B.
Industry: Sports

Great system which gets better and better

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Pros

It was very easy to set up and use Momoyoga. The interface is intuitive. Very good integration with payment systems. The statistical overview is nicely done.

Cons

Actually nothing. What is most remarkable about Momoyoga is that the team behind the software makes improvements to it on a monthly base. The system is getting better and better every month.

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Alex, thank you so much!
Warm regards, Momoyoga

Jasz L.

momoyoga is easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

the programme is generally easy to use. the interface also works well for both desktop and mobile.

Cons

There are limitations to the types of reports that can be generated. And i can't choose the date range to generate reports. Also for configure mandatory membership or class passes, i find that it is troublesome to select what is allowed. i think a better way will be by default allow all the passes and membership and then we can manually deselect those need to be excluded. Because as i add more types of membership and class passes, means i have to go into every single class to update. that is really time consuming.

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Jasz, thank you for your feedback! As we want to keep improving and want to release features that suit Momoyoga users, please feel free to send us your feedback and suggestions. You can reach us at [email protected]

Namaste, Momoyoga

Linda S.
Company size: Self Employed

Helps me organize my classes, yogis and memberships

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

Momoyoga helps me to organize and see what is happening on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I have been using it in the background until now, but I am working on making it available for my members so they can make reservations themselves.

Pros

My members are not able to make reservations yet, but Momoyoga already helps me to organize my studio. I have an overview of the memberships, including payments and invoices. This saves me a lot of time. Furthermore, it is nice to have an overview of member per class, per week, per month, to see how I am doing.

Cons

Most of my member come to the same class every week. So I make unpaid reservations for them. But if I remove this reservation this class is added to their "strippenkaart". So some members will end up with more classes on their card then the number they started with. It would be nice that unpaid classes are not added to the card when canceled.
I miss an app for studios for easy administration during classes. I use it on my phone, but I have to log in several times before the website runs steady.

Rebecca D.

YOGA TEACHER - CHANTING STORK YOGA

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

great

Pros

I needed something easy to use and easy for my customers to use, which Momoyoga offered.
It also uplifts the business to look more professional without having to spend a fortune, especially when turn over isn't particularly high.

Cons

Perhaps some of the templates the are not changeable or that cannot be personalised.

Response from Momoyoga

Thank you so much for your lovely words Rebecca, it means a lot to us! We are planning on making it possible to add a personal touch to your studio in the future, stay tuned or read our monthly release notes for more! Warm regards, Momoyoga

Michelle J.
Company size: Self Employed

Amazing software has made my life so much easier!

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

It has freed my time up to do what I love to do which isn't going a booking system and stuck to a screen all day.

Pros

Before i started using momoyoga I did all the bookings myself witch meant always being attentive to emails and texts for when people wanted to come to a yoga class. I would then have to respond, book then in and then if there were cancellations or changes they would always contact me to. Witch momoyoga I don't have to do anything now other then check how many people are booked in for the class I am going to teach! Amazing 😀

Cons

There is nothing I have come across that I don't like.

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Michelle,

Your review brought a smile to our faces, as this is exactly why we started with Momoyoga; to support the practice of yoga, bringing balance and by giving you time to do what you love - teach yoga!

Have a lovely day - Momoyoga

Lynet V.

Can't do without anymore

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

It's just a very easy to use and takes almost all of the non-yoga tasks away.

Pros

Time it saves me in all the administration work. And no more show or no-show problems to solve.

Cons

A fully customizable lay out would be cool.

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Lynet, thanks for your kind words! We're going to work on making Momoyoga's lay-out more customizable in the upcoming months . Warm regards - Momoyoga

Liz Z.

Great for Yoga Studios!

Reviewed on 2019/12/15

Pros

I own a Kids Yoga Studio and was searching for a kn affordable software that could keep track of classes. This exceeded my expectations. I love how user friendly it is, how it sends emails to members and you can customize them. The price is great and the customer service has been great with returning emails.

Cons

A phone number would be helpful to get an answer when you need one but the wait time isn’t bad. I’d like to be able to have siblings under one account.

Sara F.
Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

A very functional platform

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Pros

What I like about Momoyoga is that it always works. in 2 years we had a couple of break down of the system, but it was fixed in within minutes.

Cons

I would like to have the option of customize the platform, in terms of adding pictures, changing colours and fonts. It would make it really perfect.

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Sara,

Thanks for your lovely words! We are going to work on making it possible for you to customize features in Momoyoga in the upcoming months. We will share our progress in our monthly release notes.

Deep bows,

Natascha P.

Happy with Momoyoga

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Overall it’s a very handy system. I love the people behind it because the helpdesk is fast and personal in approach.

Pros

It’s easy to use. They really help with installation. I don’t have to worry about anything anymore. And they are still growing. I’m hopeful that some additional questions that i made about the software are possible in the near future.

Cons

I would like a product option for small stuff that I sell. And I would like the option than I can change the locations of the products that I added. And one more option that I would love is that people could use one mail adres with more people. I have family ‘s that join my school.

Kelly M.

It’s adequate

Reviewed on 2019/12/24

I like it for what I do. If the customer service improves, I will consider renewal.

Pros

The price is good. It works for most of what I do. I like that my students can purchase from an app. Doesn’t seem to have a lot of glitches.

Cons

There is a learning curve. Really my only complaint is the lack of customer service. They were quick to reach out in the beginning before I was really up and running. Once I was really using it, I’ve had a few minor questions and ZERO support.

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Kelly, we're sorry to hear this!
Our support team is available every workday and usually respond to all emails within 24 hours. We'll keep an eye on it, thank you for pointing it out to us.

Have a lovely day - Momoyoga

Mieke V.

Convenient and inexpensive

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Pros

With Momoyoga I got a user-friendly and inexpensive software to manage the registrations for my yoga classes and member database. Compared to other programs, the price was remarkably low. I was afraid of the efficiency for a while, but was pleasantly surprised by the quality and the possibilities. The biggest advantage: no time wasted keeping track of registrations in our yoga studio. Each participant could register online or unsubscribe. I didn't have to do anything anymore.

Cons

I have not experienced any disadvantages.

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Mieke, thank you so much for your lovely words.

We wanted to create intuitive and easy-to-use software for teachers and studio owners, to support the practice of yoga worldwide.

If you're ever in need of additional support, feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Deep bows, Momoyoga

Nadya Z.

My Momoyoga

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

I now have great insight in the number of students, which classes are popular, my sales, I can reach my students all at once if, for example I have to cancel a class. It saves a lot of time!

Pros

It is easy to manage and love the layout. Nice and simple. The way the website is set up, already gave me a positive vibe.

Cons

A student cannot buy a classcard in the app, but has to go online to do so.

Response from Momoyoga

Hi Nadya, we're so happy that Momoyoga gives you a good vibe! We are currently not supporting in-app purchases, students using the app will be re-directed to the website for payment. If you have any feedback for us, we're always willing to make improvements! You can reach us via [email protected]