Biller Genie

Automated. Integrated. Simplified.

Mat H.

Incredible product!

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

In the past, I would have to constantly be chasing down customers for their overdue invoices. Now, with CSR, I am able to focus on what I like to do...meet with customers and sell business...and the collections and billing are all automated. CSR has made my life so much easier!

Pros

This software is amazing! It has saved so much time and expense in trying to get customers to pay. It really makes the whole process seamless and automatic, and I no longer have to chase my customers for money!

Cons

There was nothing I did not like about Biller Genie.

Jennifer S.
Industry: Accounting

Growing CPA office flourishing thanks to BillerGenie!

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

Awesome. Easy. Seamless.

Pros

So many Pro's: easy to use, automatically sends reminders tailored to my business, options to include late fees, I don't have to enter in a client's credit card, automatically updates invoices in QuickBooks and the list goes on and on. As a new business owner trying to grow a CPA practice BillerGenie has helped me collect faster and efficiently. The software talks to my QuickBooks and automatically sends reminders to the clients that an invoice is pending. When a client does pay I no longer have to actually run the card. The client can pay in the privacy of their own home without calling the office to give their credit card information. When the payment is made, it is updated in my QuickBooks without me having to do a thing. This has saved us time and money that could be spent more wisely. Highly recommend BillerGenie to everyone.

Cons

Only con is I use the desktop version on my cloud. I have to login to the cloud in order to have the BillerGenie software talk to my QuickBooks software.

Industry: Real Estate

Simple Automation

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

This product did the job I needed it to do when I needed it. It was easy to set up and maintain.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to set up the schedules for the past due notices as well as modify each tier of the process. I like how you can modify the entire lot of customers or specify something for an individual. I liked the payment plan option, although no one tried to use it, and I enjoyed the customer serviced team.

Cons

I was hoping for an integration into Salesforce and the application of that was cumbersome, so we didn't do it. I was also hoping that there was not an extra fee for processing ACH transactions or sending paper notices, but there was a fee.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jerry S.

Top notch

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Love it.

Pros

I know I should do what I tell my clients to do--pay closer attention to their receivables--but I just don't have time. Invoicing is occasionally slow, especially during crunch time and following up on delinquents is sporadic. Biller Genie automates so much of the process that after just a short time, cash is flowing much (MUCH!) better. The automatic reminders are getting noticed...and getting paid!

Cons

Most things are pretty intuitive but a few features are hidden in places only a programmer would think to look.

Industry: Financial Services

Amazing Software!

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

My experience with Biller Genie has been incredible. I am able to help my clients in so many more ways. They are happy with their credit card processing, but they are extra happy with their receivables!

Pros

Biller Genie has given my clients back the time they need to grow and enjoy their businesses. Instead of having to worry about chasing down accounts receivables on a daily basis, Biller Genie does that for them. Skybank provides the best in rates and service for merchant services, but Biller Genie makes us so much better!

Cons

I honestly can't think of a single thing I do not like about Biller Genie. Biller Genie's integration with Quickbooks is seamless, and I look forward to it integrating with other platforms as well.

Ali M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Biller Genie

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

I woudl highly recommend this product to anyone. Plus the customer service of this product is amazing, fast and reliable.

Pros

Biller is easy to use and inter grated itself very easy with quick boons making our collection of payments so much faster than we imagined. Improving our cash flow. Clients happy to pay and in a timely manner

Cons

I really do not have any negative words to share about this product. From the start it was easy to use and as updates are being added the product keeps getting better and better

David S.

Excellent management portal. Very pleased all around with the product and the people behind it!

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

Software is cutting edge and they keep making improvements. They are very aggressive in development. Looking forward to the branded portal! I love that we can now direct our customers to the portal to pay online, and we don't have to see or store their information. Keeps everyone's information a lot safer. Office staff also very supportive and helpful.

Cons

At this point we have not had any negative experiences, and we're not expecting to either. I have no cons about this product.

Tiffany G.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

Pros

Everything! Ease of use, customer service, the interface is top notch!

Cons

NOTHING! Everything about BillerGenie has been amazing

Shawn K.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

A must-have for small business IT MSP's

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Pros

This enhanced billing system literally took my Accounts Receivables from 90+ days late and unpaid to current in 48 HOURS!!! I cannot recommend it higher. Almost all of my clients are now on AUTO-PAY. No more billing issues :)

Cons

None found as of yet. All runs smoothly to date.

Rory H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Biller Genie is simple, super-efficient, highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

The software and support have been super reliable and I have nothing but great things to say about Biller Genie. I highly recommend it to any company who's looking to streamline payment processes.

Pros

This software is simple, easy-to-use and saves us so much time and expense collecting payments. The whole process is seamless and I'm able to integrate right into my Quickbooks. Love it!

Cons

There is really nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Biller Genie.

Tony I.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Easy to use, streamlined, and efficient!

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Pros

Automated invoices and reminders have helped me save time and get paid faster and more consistently. I'm a big fan of the custom branded portal, which gives my business a highly professional look.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. Biller Genie has streamlined my receivables process more than I could've imagined.

Michael H.

At first I was reluctant, but once I signed up I was impressed. This is the future!

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

Ease of Use.....money savings....support to get up and running and the ongoing support.....the interrogation features and overall product and how it allows me to systematize my business.

Cons

That I didn't find the solution sooner in the market. Really though, I am impressed with this system and I don't have anything to say that i would be least impressed by. The overall engineering of this platform is brilliant.

Katherine D.

Biller Genie gets you paid a lot faster!

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

Five minutes of set-up and boom we were already getting paid faster. The customized reminders have cut down on the time my business manager was spending chasing clients and has let her focus more on client satisfaction. Plus, who doesn't love better cash flow?

Cons

Not much. It does exactly what I'd like it to do and syncs perfectly with my accounting software. I haven't had any problems.

Gina B.
Industry: Accounting

Not just Merchant Service!

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Takes the place of paying someone to send reminders to my late paying customers. Syncs directly with QBO invoices. This APP is awesome!

Pros

Great pricing. Takes the place of paying someone to send reminders to my late paying customers.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet. It doesn't create the deposit in QBO, but Intuit won't allow it.

Company size: Self Employed

Not a good fit for the very small business

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/12/12

I was looking for something that integrates with QuickBooks Online to super power my accounts receivable with features that QBO doesn't offer such as a payment portal. While the app has a lot of potential and looks very good. The minimum processing fee per month excludes businesses like me that do not consistently invoice enough to meet the minimum.

Pros

It offers a lot of features, the visual interface isn't the prettiest but it's easy to understand. Good integration with QuickBooks Online and easy to use.

Cons

Room for improvement on billing features. While they say there is no monthly fee, they charge a minimum $25 in processing fees per month so if you don't consistently collect a high volume of payments , this isn't the right choice for you.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Dan N.
Industry: Mental Health Care

review

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

We do not want a long payment process at our front desk area. This solutions makes paying quick and easy for both customers and our staff.

Pros

Ease of use. Quick access to important data. Excellent customer support and training.

Cons

Would love to have a chip card reader.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great Credit Card Processing

Reviewed on 2018/10/20

So far, so good. I've only started using it this week.

Pros

Ease of use, navigation and features. Easy to set up and supports multiple cards/person. Swiping captures all card info.

Cons

Not integrated with my office mgmt software yet.

Ryan M.
Industry: Automotive

Simple Great Tool

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

- auto reminders
- simple payment setup
- easy to use

Cons

- unable to create invoices on biller genie to send to quickbooks

Kristy L.

Amazing Merchant Services!

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

Pros

Ease of use, super fast customer service

Cons

Nothing. Everything we have needed to do has been an option :)

Carleen L.
Industry: Accounting

Great for automating accounts receivable

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

As a small business owner, using Biller Genie has allowed me to automate the accounts receivable process. No more pulling A/R reports to see which client is late, Biller Genie sends reminder emails on the schedule that I have set up.

Pros

The best Biller Genie features are the intergrations with QuickBooks, the automated billing reminders, and the low cost merchant processing fees.

Cons

The connection with QuickBooks will occasionally drop and you have to reconnect, but it only takes a minute to do so.

Evan S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: Self Employed

So easy to use! A few clicks and I was instantly making money. Love This!

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Simple interface to collect payment from monthly clients.

Pros

It simplifies the invoicing process and provides all the automation I will need. Covers all the essentials of billing invoicing. Makes my business so much easier to run and keeps everything on a schedule.

Cons

Looking forward to a Biller Genie smart phone app. It'll be even easier to use once the client portal allows saving cc information.

Jeff K.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

very easy to set up and send out an invoice.

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Pros

being able to quickly send a invoice and take payment with a credit card. The program was easy to set up and load via phone or computer.

Cons

Like to have Integration to pos or erp software in the future . The quickbooks intgration is good but having all reports in one place is nice

Jason N.

Really nice Interface and Functionality for Invoicing

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Generally feel like this has simplified invoicing for the team. Less to worry about.

Pros

This user interface for this software is pretty fantastic. Just looks clean and doesn't leave anything out. But the functionality for automating invoices is the best part. Just really takes accounting to the next level.

Cons

The software takes a bit of time to learn and implement if you were using a different solution. That can add man hours that you don't anticipate.