Betterez Reviews

Betterez

Reservations & ticketing management platform

4.7/5 (14 reviews)
Joe W.

Functional, Nifty, Ever Growing Reservation System.

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

been using this product for over 4 years now- and we have had in grow with our business. In the beginning we were using home made database that was very specifically engineered to our needs, but wasn't capable (because of its age) of taking online reservations. We integrated the basic online component of Betterez into our system with a high degree of extra effort on our customer support staff side. Eventually we changed our in-house system and policies and made the move over to a Full Time Betterez system; this change was a little rough in the beginning but we received great support from the Betterez team and it worked out well. Now almost 5 years later we are still reaping the benefits of an up to date, supported, and growing reservation system. It has been wonderful to be a part of the development of the Betterez system.

Pros

All in one transportation reservation, manifest, and sales system.
Good Support.
Front Side simplicity and intuitive user friendly GUI that even our Senior/Non-tech savvy customers can use easily.

Cons

Some changes are slow and others happen like lightening- it makes for a bumpy ride at times, and soft/whiney employees can have a hard time dealing with the changes or lack there of.
The system does not have a simplistic, intuitive, or as yet, reliable accounting system to integrate into our bookkeeping or payroll- though I am told this maybe coming.

Scott W.

Very good product that is so easy to use.

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

When we bought the company, ticketing was a manual process. We had books to keep track of passengers and availability and paper everywhere. We tried to have custom reservation platform built and it was an expensive lesson that did not even get off the ground. I got introduced to Betterez and had several conversations with their reps. I could not believe how much time these guys dedicated to me and my little company. Still, to this day, they both take a personal interest in what is going on and how we are making out with the program. Anytime I have a thought or request for a change, they listen and ask questions. Betterez is very simple to use and get onto using. I love that it is cloud-based, I can log in anywhere in the world from my phone or tablet. We very recently launched our online purchasing through our website, this is helping us provide our customers with another easy and safe method to check the availability of seats and to buy tickets. This will help me achieve my goal of being paperless.

Pros

PROS - very easy program, fantastic follow-up, and support, customer support group are quick to respond, works very well

Cons

CONS -hopefully, some new features come along would like to have capabilities to do charter bookings and manifest as well as the line run ticketing, would like to have the ability to assign drivers and vehicle numbers to a manifest.

Yannick G.

A reservation system that grew my business

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

This platform has essentially helped us to move from a traditional business model to a digital and competitive business model. All new features and tech upgrades ensure our business to be ahead of any new requirements in our industry. Through promo codes I was able to launch regular marketing campaigns which drove ticket sales. I now offer bundled tickets which allows my passengers to benefit from discounts on a regular basis. Their parcel feature has created a new line of business for me and added additional revenue – opening up the world of eFreight. I highly recommend working with Betterez to anyone looking to modernize their reservation system!

Pros

Lots of great features like promo codes, bundled tickets and parcel.

Cons

I once experienced a bug in one of their features, but they resolved the issue within 24 hours.

Jared M.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2016/09/07

I began using the Betterez system for our College Coach Bus shuttle service in early 2012. From the start they were highly responsive to our needs and requests, building out their product with constant enhancements. Those improvements have continued and they are always introducing fantastic new additions and capabilities despite already having been a highly effective solution. They have constantly improved in every aspect, from the product to their customer service, with an organized vision for future enhancements that seems to be largely based on the requests of their customers. Similar services have tried to convert us over the years to their product, but when stacked up next to Betterez, they’ve all fallen short. They have proven their capability to provide a vital service for our business over and over and we will be using them for our new daily line run service, Catch-a-Ride. I have already recommended them to another operator and will continue to recommend them!

Pros

Easy to use as an operator, customer friendly for my passengers

Cons

If there are any, I haven’t found them in my 5 years of using them

Felix R.

Awesome Customer Support and Easy to Implement Platform

Reviewed on 2016/09/02

We had a previous online reservation system that was costing quite a bit, was confusing to our customers, and was an overall pain to maintain and implement new trips or to revise current trips. Researched alternatives and Betterez won me over with their cost, ease of setup, and their customer support. It took a couple of days to setup our daily airport run, cross-state shuttle, and other seasonal trips.

Pros

Everything. I can't really think of anything I don't like. The value is great. Features are all there for our business. The support is amazing and it's really easy to use.

Cons

No option for analytics. Landing page visitors look to be dropping off but it would be great if you could put in tracking code to see the behavior flow from the page to either drop off or to your betterez products page.

Pat D.

It has been a pleasure working with Betterez to get our new service off the ground

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Since implementing Betterez our new service has forged ahead. We are now fully digital, our drivers can scan and board customers easily and quickly, and our business processes are integrated because of our new reservations and ticketing system from Betterez. The platform is easy to use and people across our entire operation, such as our team in finance, are benefiting from it.

Pros

Very useful and intuitive scanner, quick system implementation – launched go-live in two weeks, awesome and readily-available customer support team

Cons

So many features, so little time! We know there are other features of the platform that can help us be more productive – in time we plan on implementing them.

Jennifer M.

Review on the New and Improved Betterez Program

Reviewed on 2017/03/08

I absolutely love the new style of Betterez, it is easier to read and maneuver. The 5 day Operations page is so easy to read, I also like that the Orange bar does not move anymore.
We appreciate the improvements recently made to the Betterez program and find it much more user friendly. We find that any problems or questions to support are being responded to in a timely manner.

Pros

It's easy to understand, allows us to process reservations in half of the time that we were accustomed to. Has cut back on a lot of paperwork.

Cons

The only problem I do not like is going through a reservation and forgetting to add something, when you click the back button you lose all your information on the passenger.

Jessica G.

Betterez is working well for our company!

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

Our company has just started working with Betterez this year and so far it is going smoothly. The website is easy for our customers to use and their support team is good with getting back to us in a timely manner to resolve any issues. They are also working with us on customizing their product to better serve our needs for future progression. Overall I would recommend them to other bus companies for their ticketing needs.

Pros

Customer friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Needs tweaked to better suit our needs. Although they are working on upgrades for us and show the ability to sometime in the future meet all of our needs.

Angelia U.

Satisfies Our Need

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

We use this software to purchase bus tickets for a top customer to aid them in getting students home on breaks. While it is a way of providing customer what they need, we are not fully utilizing the software the way it is intended to work. Customer is looking at switching to the online ordering feature but many modifications will need to be made to accommodate their needs. Some features still have bugs and need worked out to make it fully productive for us. Overall, satisfied with the product, just anxious to get all features working for our need.

Pros

convenience of possible online ticket purchasing
the dashboard
being able to retrieve information from history
fairly simple to navigate and make changes

Cons

not able to make direct refunds in software and having to go through back door with credit card company to initiate a refund
does not put saved customers in alphabetical order
limited credit card types accepted

Cynthia K.

YARTS and Betterez--- Making your travel to Yosemite car and care-free

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

Betterez has promised and delivered. YARTS (Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System) has tried several other online reservations systems for its complex schedules and fares. No other company has been able to deliver the services needed. Betterez was a smart choice for YARTS and has helped us in our effort to go green and make the visitor experience to Yosemite that much more magical. With hassle free reservations and an amazing support staff, YARTS is proud to recommend and partner with Betterez Inc.

Pros

Cons

No IOS app

Anna A.

AWESOME Product

Reviewed on 2016/10/14

Betterez has continually exceeded our expectations for a ticketing platform. Our Metro Express service has dynamic schedules driven by the ridership of two private colleges as well as regular service to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. We needed a platform that offered a "hands on" ability to maintain and adapt to the needs of our customers. Switching from our existing ticketing system was fast and flawless. The self service capabilities are phenomenal. Our customers truly appreciate the fully-responsive web sales site for purchasing tickets on the go- which is an absolute must for today's traveler.

Pros

Hands on maintenance and execution.

Cons

The fact we didn't switch sooner.

Anthony L.

Review for Betterez

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

The design is elegant, and is very easy to use the software.

Cons

There isn't enough parameters that we can change.

Jennifer C.

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

The folks at BetterEz have been receptive to input and recommendations. It, unfortunately, cannot happen overnight, but we appreciate the ability to work with a company for further development of software.

Anthony L.

Very good and easy e-website!

Reviewed on 2017/08/24

Easy to use, very good for my customer (good looking and easy)

Pros

The customer support. They are always available for me. Good looking selling for my customers and easy to use.

Cons

I should be able to pay the better fee online and not by check.