SeekBeak

Interactive 360°/panoramic images and virtual tours

Andrew D.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Very easy to put together a school tour!

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Students could check out our teaching facility very easily without having to visit our building! It saves us a lot of time doing school walkthroughs and allows for parents and students to check out the space quickly.

Pros

We used Seekbeak to create a quick 3 room tour of our school. It didn't take very long and so far potential students have been using it frequently to check out our teaching space.

Cons

Nothing really. The free account could have more free photos, but I understand the need for limits. I look forward to seeing which features they add.

Mark L.

We came across Seekbeak when searching for a real estate tour solution on a 360 Facebook group.

Reviewed on 2018/05/28

It's made our life a lot easier and the clients really enjoy it!

Pros

Very active developers. They respond to emails and questions very quickly and often will implement suggested changes in a short time. The product has some unique features like great reporting and tons of unique hotspots. It gets updated with new features very very regularly as well.

Cons

Some of the interface can take some getting used to. It's a private network so there isn't a social network aspect, which could be a good thing or bad thing depending on your perspective.

Matthew C.

The crew at SeekBeak has developed a feature rich web-based 360/VR platform that we use...

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

The SeekBeak team actively engages with their clients for identifying and implementing new features. They have worked to deploy nearly every feature we have requested, and actively provide suggestions for how to work around issues that do not fit their project roadmap. Tech support is very fast and friendly... we've been able to establish a great collaborative relationship with their team!

The ability to share each individual 360° scene is huge... the SeekBeak platform allows us to enable our clients to actively promote their digital spaces much more easily than with other platforms.

The analytics SeekBeak captures and delivers are unsurpassed as far as web-based VR platforms go. We regularly use insights gained from the SeekBeak reporting suite and our own external log analysis to help our clients develop effective VR marketing strategies.

Cons

As we use this software extensively for many of our own clients, we are closely approaching the 1000 snap limit for the Enterprise level plan. We want to upload more content and create more tours, and keep all of that on one account. Along with increased amounts of content comes a need for ways to more effectively manage that imagery (search by image, add client metadata, tour templates, etc). These are all items we have discussed with the SeekBeak team, and have full confidence they will work to resolve them as they continue to build this service.

Paolo T.

Excellent web based 360 authoring system with ability to create content right from your phone

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

SeekBeak is a storytelling tool for my clients. As content creators, we use it to host:
- virtual presentations,
- infographics in 360,
- case studies and more.
If your requirement is just hosting 360 static photos, there are free solutions others. But if you want to add interactivity to your content and avoid getting into app development, SeekBeak is a superb solution.

Pros

I've been using SeekBeak for over two years and the main reasons I settled on this service are:
- Complete end to end authoring of 360 experiences through web UI, which means I can be in the field and use just my phone to create and publish my content
- New features released on a regular basis. The developer is quite active in soliciting feedback and very responsive to inquiries
- Nothing to download to create or view 360 experiences. This is not an app

Cons

- There is no offline mode in SeekBeak. You need to be always connected to experience your content. This may limit some scenarios

Owen B.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Much to like! Very cool way of handling 360 experiences and easy interactions.

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Pros

The ease of creating and editing content from linking different views together to adding informational hotspots.

Cons

The challenge of getting a full-screen mode working. This has more to do with the current web browser software, and less to do with SeekBeak.

Milosz P.

Early Adopter - Perfect for Learning 360 and Becoming Expert!

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

This software taught me everything and customer support was there every step of the way when I was having difficulty

Pros

Easy to learn, FAST response from customer support, fast loading, TONS of features - does practically everything, lots of pricing options for beginners

Cons

360 content has a steep learning curve, requires investment in hardware like cameras and computers, and can be frustrating - but with SeekBeak, it's like having someone sitting next to you explaining everything

Jen M.

This is a great tool-easy to use and the support was so thourough when I had a quick question.

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

I like that I can update my tours from my phone (I'm a phone person). I like that it is really simple to use

Cons

I'm not sure I'm using all the features, but I'll get there! I'm not sure I'm using all the features, but I'll get there!