Showing 35 reviews of 25

Showing 35 reviews of 25
Chuck T.

FANTASIC Product

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

Everyone in our company that uses OfficeSpace have found it an easy to use, always informative product that is essential to all out every day needs. With 7 offices in the US and 3 in other parts of the world, it allows all of us to be a "family" instead of 10 different "step-children" .

With the reporting capabilities (and there are many) I can report on each office individually or combine the reports to reflect company wide utilization. This helps with occupancy , facility management and forecasting for future growth. When the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] asks for a report on lease expiration's, I can give it to him within minutes instead of hours - same goes for space utilization as well as any other reports.

Pros

They are constantly updating the software - I think every quarter they have come up with new features or enhanced the older ones - mostly based on customer feedback - they listen to their customers. For example, within weeks of getting hit with Covid-19 they added a "distancing planner" to the software.

The Customer Service is second to none - being in the software business, I understand it's importance. I have never waiting more than a couple of hours to get an answer and usually it's faster than that. They are a great group to work with.

Cons

That I didn't find it earlier than I did.

Jens M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Love It

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

Love it. I *have* recommended it to my friends.

Pros

This is one of the best pieces of software I get to use in my work. Well-designed, intuitive, flexible, and gives me all the data you need so I can use it my own way. Always improving, yet the updates are well-explained, genuinely useful, non-obtrusive, and rarely frustrating (unlike many other enterprise software products I use). It all just consistently works the way I want it to. I don't know what the difference is, exactly... it just seems like the people at OfficeSpace Software have got good heads on their shoulders. Support has always been responsive and helpful when I've needed it to be (which is almost never).

Cons

Sometime the interface can be a little awkward, but it's gotten a lot better over the years. And honestly, the interface has *always* been better than most other web-based interfaces I've used.

Jerry B.

Reviewed on 2012/08/23

As the Facilities Manager at PMI, a competent space planning tool has been a major key to our success in planning and managing the ever changing space plan of our facilities.

We've experienced fluctuations of employees between 700 and 400. Originally, I used a much different space planning software that just didn't do what I needed. For large scale moves the space planning portion was outsourced and that wasn't something I wanted to do any longer. What I needed was a user friendly tool to manage my space plan that didn't take nine months of specialized traning to understand. I needed to be able to schedule moves and update our maps within just a few minutes. After some research and discsussions, I made the decision to change to Office Space and I couldn't be happier. We've now completed over a thousand employee moves in the last two years and OfficeSpace has been a huge part of my success.

The OfficeSpace team was amazing during the implementation process. They walked me through everything to get us up and running, held calls with our IT and within just a couple of weeks, I was fully integrated into the OfficeSpace product and using the system on a daily basis. I have to admit that sitting through the demo, I didn't think that the software would be that easy to use. Once I got my hands on it, I was pleasantly surprised that the ease of use was exactly as advertised.

This tool has become a mainstay in my Facilities management portfolio. The product itself is second to none and the customer support is even better. The support team (big thanks to Ash, David and Rafa) has provided solution after solution upon request, answered questions at all hours of the day and night and provided insight on best practices to make sure that I'm thinking of everything. I went from spreadsheets and a clunky software to presenting picture perfect space plans with 100% accuracy and the ability to make changes on the fly. We even went as far as to roll out the Visual Directory to our employees and the positive feedback that we've received has been amazing.

If you're looking for an exceptional product with an excellent support staff then your search ends here.

Allexis C.

Great for new hires to check out the office!

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

OfficeSpace is very helpful when new employees are searching for meeting locations and the names of their new neighbors. It is also very important for HR as emergencies may arise or employees get asked to leave.

Minor complaint, it is a little confusing when you remove someone from a seat but don't always have a seat to place them in. The person gets 'stuck' in the queue. Sometimes I would find myself making duplicate profiles because I could not retrieve the person in the queue. Otherwise, it is great!

Norma N.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Office Space Review

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

Pros

Office Space Software is very user friendly. The tutorials are very helpful as well. One of the features I absolutely love is that besides their excellent help desk, is the dedicated person they have for our account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing and very responsive. I like that they are constantly rolling out upgrades and improvements to make life earlier.

Cons

I really don't feel that there are any cons. My experience with Office Space has been perfect.

Fantastic software that allows you to view your space with ease.

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Pros

OfficeSpace has a great user interface that allows you to find where employees/colleagues are sitting with ease.

Cons

When you type in a seat number, it does not bring you to that seat and instead provides a list of everyone that has that number in their profile, such as a phone number.

Michael M.

Reviewed on 2013/01/16

I just wanted to take the time to say what a wonderful product Officespace Software is. I have been at my current job for about 3 years as a Facilities Tech at IEEE. We never had any software that handled what we needed.

I used to have to take our boring old CAD floorplans, open then up with Adobe and create text boxes for our current employees, how unprofessional. There was nothing like going into a meeting with my bosses and trying to discuss which moves were coming up and how many open spaces were left in our organization. I actually had to physically walk the halls, building to building and count the empty cubes and offices.

So I decided that enough is enough and that is when I found out about this amazing program. Once I easily setup a demo with David and Rafael, I just knew this what exactly what I was looking for. We went from demo to implementation in 2 short weeks. They were always quickly available whether is be via email or phone and always took the time to answer my questions and make this process as smooth as it could be. I cannot thank Rafael and David enough and I look forward to working with them in the future.

Terry M.

Reviewed on 2013/06/24

Our organization is growing and constantly evolving, so the locations of our Associates changes constantly. Also, the configuration of our buildings in relation to offices and workstations is changing constantly. We needed a space management tool that was easy to use for relocation of our Associates, and for adding new or reconfiguring offices/workstations. In 2009, we had purchased a space management system that was very cumbersome, from the perspective that it was not easy to use and it needed to be housed on a server which required endless hours of support from our IT department. Due to these challenges, we never really implemented use of the tool. When we launched OfficeSpace in February of 2013, we were amazed at how easy the tool was to use and how supportive the staff is to our changes, questions, and needs. Implementation of OfficeSpace was easy, quick, and training others to use the tool is effortless. We benefit daily from using OfficeSpace to keep track of our Associates. Our benefits will increase as our data within the Reports section is updated and we can produce more accurate space analysis reports.

Sarah R.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Easy desk move planning

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

I am part of a team that orders or passes out swag or other items on people's desks, I use OfficeSpace most for tracking down individuals or finding better ways to use our physical space.

Pros

It's so easy to see where everything and everyone is! I use it a lot for tracking down desks for new hires in our rapidly growing company.

• Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great organizational mapping application

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Pros

very user friendly and nice clean forward facing view. Staff love the ease of locating others using the interactive maps.

Cons

I have no complaints with this product, all portions of it so far have met our desires

Vrushali P.
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Good software for move coordination and space planning

Good and very useful.

Pros

Move coordination, report structure, work order tracking and updates, notifications and maps.

Cons

Not easy to modify the existing tools and does not integrate with some other apps.

Lynn K.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Would be LOST without this product!

Reviewed on 2015/05/08

Pros

The OfficeSpace software combines user-friendliness with a wealth of in-depth capabilities; not only can I track and plan facility moves, I can employ a variety of metrics to better-analyze our space needs. The absolute BEST thing about the OfficeSpace software, however, is the superb customer service. Anytime I need to make changes made to a layout, or if I have a question, not only do I get a quick response, but I usually get more help than I'd even needed.

Cons

It would be helpful if there were a way to export layouts into Power Point.

Great Tool

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

Really love using Officespace. Makes it super easy to find people!

Pros

I love how you can use this program to look up exactly where different people in your organization sit and help you visualize the office.

Cons

There is very little that I dislike about this software outside of many the process of zooming in on the floor plans.

Temesgen H.

I like OfficeSpace Software

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

Nothing but positive experience.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Top notch customer support.

Cons

Some features can use getting a little bit more streamlined.

John P.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

Great customer service. steady product improvement. adaptable & very helpful with planning.

Pros

Directory, space & move planning, future planning,

Cons

Could use a smaller radius for Distance planner.

Alana G.

Excellent Functionality for Multiple Locations

Reviewed on 2017/01/06

OfficeSpace is an excellent tool for organizations with multiple locations. It allows for easy remote facilities management -- from seating employees, assessing capacity, managing assets to regular reporting and evacuation and safety functionality.

Pros

Ease of use, quick response and vested interest from customer support, extensive functionality across all areas of facilities management.

Cons

Switching between platforms and dashboards for those admin capabilities does not often flow well.

Chip L.

Excellent Product, Stellar Support

Reviewed on 2014/01/05

Pros

Product: Simplicity and ease of use. Can use anywhere if not locally hosted or with VPN access if locally hosted.

Vendor: Can-do attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, ease with which to work.

Cons

There's some lack of flexibility, but it's actually intentional. The product is inherently simple and supposed to remain that way. There's functionality that is not built into the product; even so, the development team has bent over backwards to accommodate almost all of our special requests. It would be nice to be able to attach files to notifications or add more custom messages, but keeping things simple is better in the long run. Notifications are HTML-based, so if you can code a little, links work just fine. If you can't code, MS Word text can be imported just as easily.