Kizeo Forms Reviews

Kizeo Forms

Mobile-friendly digital forms for field service

4.3/5 (29 reviews)
Bruce G.

Excellent- far more versatile than I first thought

Reviewed on 2018/05/11

Implement system in one tenth of the time - and massively flexible

Pros

Hierarchy and reference lists. Hugely flexible and powerful. and no code needed. You must understand this functionality otherwise you have no idea of what to expect from a form. I have test driven over 10 forms software systems. This functionality is a game changer.

Header and line tables - excellent - plus calculations - very good

Kizeo has by far the most flexible sliders- configure range, text and numeric

Conditional display of fields through many options

Custom user based fields - which prepopulate forms - helps with automation.

Transfer froms between users-

Initiate partially populated forms then send to user- big step in automation.

Output to word, excel pdf- using word and excel for the template - cant get better.
Other systems have clunky template systems

Automation for emailing - very flexible, very powerful

Connect to database - Postgres, SQL server - minimal code - Very good

REST API - didnt need to go there because Connector does all I need.

When we first started, we didnt know if our project was going to be constrained by Kizeo in regard to functionality. We were prepared to use the KIZEO design as a spec for getting the whole thing done in custom code.
Kizeo delivered

Cons

Would like to have a form where the pulldown calls up data from another form.
Would like further calculation functionality regarding dates. ie 9-May-18 + 1 =10-May-19
Web interface for design of forms is slow- we are in Perth Australia.
Would be good to have video tutorials

Response from Kizeo

Hi Bruce!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and we definitely aim to incorporate your suggestions to enhance our solution.

Jeff M.

Simple, easy to use, works great in the field off the grid. A real time saver back in the office.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Strongest points are time saved in the office, increased efficiency and accuracy in the field collecting data. Customized reports that are already formatted for entry into our database. No more transposing hand written field data into spreadsheets.

Pros

I like that I don't have to know how to code. Another big plus is that setting up basic data collection forms is quick and easy. I can set up simple forms for my survey crew that are easy to use. This helps them enter data accurately, and I really like that I can set up customized output reports, customize what data are included, and what type of report email is automatically sent, and to whom. Works very well on mobile devices.

I love that Kizeo has helped my team eliminate the need to manually transpose handwritten field data into a spreadsheet back in the office. Time saver!

Cons

I wish that the table functions were a bit easier to use. It would be great if the column widths could vary. Currently, it is difficult to switch back and forth between entering data, viewing the entered data, and editing existing data. I can't really use it in dynamic scenarios (such as keeping track of harvest quotas during a 4 hour harvest) where values and amounts for up to 40 individuals need to be updated quickly and summed in tabular form.

Also wish more advanced calculations and functions were supported. A random number (eg. RAND(0-100) ) function would be great for setting up sampling transects for a biological survey, for example.

Response from Kizeo

Thank you very much for your feedback Jeff! We are glad to see that Kizeo Forms is helping you save time! We will definitely try to incorporate your suggestions to improve our solution.

Keith W.

Kizeo forms has been a fantastic addition to our system.

Reviewed on 2018/05/12

Pros

My favorite things about the app are the ease of use on the front end for the user is fantastic, even our old, less tech friendly guys have been able to use it. I'm also a big fan of its customizable pdf exports. Appearance is a big factor for our company and being able to export information in a nice, well organized, clean manner is important to us. I also really like its tutorial sections. They're incredibly indepth and well written.

Cons

My least favorite thing about Kizeo is its lack of any sort of undo while making forms, one screw up and you could lose a lot of your work. Another, and this is the biggest thing holding us back from company wide adoption is the cost. It's very expensive and that limits adoption on our part.

Response from Kizeo

Thank you for your review Keith. We are happy to hear that Kizeo Forms has been a fantastic addition to your system. We value your feedback and will continue to strive to provide the best to our customers.

Ben H.

Kizeo Forms for Safety and Maintenance

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

We have used Kizeo as our primary tool for safety forms, daily Job Safety Analysis and equipment inspections are documented using kizeo forms. They email out to maintenance and other key personnel so that they are in the loop. We are exploring more uses and finding that we have been able to replace some paid services with our own forms using kizeo. It is a great product.

Pros

I have been very impressed by the ease of use and the ability to customize forms for our business use.

Cons

Some of the customization requires a sound knowledge of coding. More tutorials would be helpful especially to help automate the exportation of data.

Response from Kizeo

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your review. We are extremely happy to hear that you are impressed with the ease and benefits of the Kizeo Forms application.

We appreciate your feedback and aim to incorporate your suggestions.

The Kizeo Team

Marien Z.

Kizeo helps us to be more reactive and provide information to clients quicker

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

Facility optimization has been improving because of using Kizeo. Improving data accuracy and accoutability help us to jump a step further in the process optimization and reliability.

Pros

The Kizeo application is userfriendly and can be use no matter internet connection works. No specific training is required for a new user, only the motivation to quite pen and paper!

Cons

Like every software, some improvement could be done. Having admisnitrator is great however when you are an adminitrator you get an access to everything. I wish we could get two level of adminitrator. THe master one who is managing everything like the current one. Others ones which are main users lead for a plant of a department. THis person will be authorized to do everything only on his department scope, not more.

Response from Kizeo

Thank you Marien! We appreciate your comments and we will definitely use your suggestions to improve our solution.

The Kizeo Team.

We have been using Kizeo for several years now, and our field staff love it. Simple and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

Simple app to use, easy to create forms, and can create some great workflows easily. The ability to have so many tools built into the interface including exporting to pdf, data queries, batch export, etc., is great.

Cons

Hard to manage a lot of users. We have about 115 users now, and it is getting a bit challenging to manage based on how our company is structured. Some of the visibility of fields needs to be a bit better on a mobile device (to organize the visual quality of the forms better).

Response from Kizeo

Thank you very much! We do appreciate your feedbacks and we will keep improving our solution to make the field work easier and faster!

Brent M.

Awesome Program, User Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

I accidently erased some of my data, called support and they were able to revert to the time before I erased it. I got all my information back, it was a huge relief.

Pros

Easy to use! Very user friendly to build a form, and forgiving if you want to make changes. It allows our customers to see that we were at the jobsite, and we did what we were contracturaly responsible for. With the GPS option, there is no doubt we were there at the times we said. It has built trust and confidence with our clients, and has helped us get awarded additional work. The data is saved for running different reports whenever we need site specific data.

Cons

No complaints. I have nothing to say that would improve the program, it does everything I need.

Response from Kizeo

Hi Brent,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are delighted to hear that Kizeo Forms has helped you gain additional work.

We aim to continue to provide the best support for our customers.

Kevin M.

Great platform, does what it is meant to do

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Pros

Able to download multiple slections at once, instead of 1 at a time

Cons

It does what it is supposed to do, it is not quite as pretty as some of the others but it is fully functional which the others lack.... this platform is a home run

Response from Kizeo

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate and value your feedback and aim to incorporate your suggestions.

Chad R.

It's a solid platform, and works well for what we do.

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

Reliability and ability to customize the forms. It's very easy to access and train new employees and staff.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We haven't run into any particular issues that can be attributed to the software.

Response from Kizeo

Hello Chad,

Thank you very much for your feedbacks! We are really glad that Kizeo Forms is a useful tool for you and your team!

Jean-françois T.

Easy - User friendly -

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

a lot of time saving

Pros

even someone who's not good with computer can use the app.. it's easy . Everybody in the office can use it

Cons

Making new reports are not that easy sometimes. Sometimes it close for no apparent reason when I,m entering data in a report

Response from Kizeo

Thank you for your review Jean-François! Have a nice day!

Stefan K.

Kiezo Forms

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

Easy to make new forms. Good API Implementation.

Cons

Its not possible to send pictures over API in prefilled forms.

Response from Kizeo

Thank you for your feedback Stefan! We will definitely try to incorporate your suggestions to improve our solution.

Guillaume C.

Kwatroe

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

on site visit report

Pros

easy to use and save me time when i write report

Cons

crash on site when to much picture are taken and when the wifi is on and off

Response from Kizeo

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Guillaume!

Cyrus H.

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Excellent experience, nothing to say except, Good job! continue

Pros

easy to use
advanced
fast
efficient
interface

Cons

All about design, does not have enough ways to personalize.

Response from Kizeo

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Cyrus! We are glad that you are happy with the service. We appreciate your comments and we will definitely use your suggestions to improve our solution.

Sergej K.

Simple to use and intuitive digital forms

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/25

We are using Kizeo Forms mainly for electro-energetic industry. Processes of inspections were very simplified - from data acquisition on terrain to final report deliveries to end customer.

Pros

- ease of setting things up
- simplistic design
- off-line functionality

Cons

Batch exporting of multiple reports could have more options, i.e. to merge them in one file and with continuous numbering.

Response from Kizeo

Hi Sergej,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to see that you are able to simplify your inspections with the Kizeo Forms application.

We appreciate your feedback and aim to constantly innovate to provide the best to all our customers.

Filippos A.

Extremely flexible form and template functionality, with ease of use at a very low cost

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/05/07

efficient and standardized reporting process

Pros

Extremely flexible template building in word and excel. It provides most of the functions (input types) one will need. Form building is straight forward. Mobile application is easy to work around. Adjustable database columns. External lists function is very practical. Forms rights and grouping allows easy management of your periodical needs.

Cons

Relatively slow online form filling. No option to compare consecutive findings in inspections nor to allow form merging when doing parallel inspections (form filling). Form builder window is limited in size. Custom Excel export does not have the image numbers: Instead of having photos pasted on top of the cells, I would place the photos as comments in the relevant cell.

Response from Kizeo

Thank you very much Filippos! We are glad to see that Kizeo Forms is meeting your expectations!

ABC

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

The Rapidity that's give the software

Pros

The Performance of the software is incredible

Cons

The Simplicity of the software is incredible

Response from Kizeo

Hi,

We are glad to see that the application is meeting your needs and hope that it continues to do so.

We aim to provide the best to all our customers.

The Kizeo team

Alicia C.

Great way of saving time

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

I like the fact that I can take photos and they get there so easily for our site reviews and our health and safety forms.

Pros

The fact that can be shared and readily available.

Cons

As a first time user, I had a hard time finding the history, which ended up by clicking a number, but I did not find it obvious. When we have to sign the erase button on the top right is not the best place, I keep hitting it unconsciously instead the close button, which close makes me think that it will not get saved. Not sure how to go back to items entered, does not seem obvious or existent. I wish there was an option to add bold to words when entering information (spreadsheet portion, where we can type and add photos). There should be a way to download easily from the app, I do not receive the emails with the documents because they tend to be quite large.

Response from Kizeo

Hi Alicia,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We value your feedback and aim to incorporate them by constantly innovating and updating the app.

Barry F.

Fabulous product, very flexible, easy to use

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Field flexibility, reduce filed costs. Timely issuance of filed reports.

Pros

Building blocks to build a form. Changes on the fly for field staff to have a form modified.
Uploading and downloading of the completed forms.
Great for repetitious work.

Cons

Trying to understand what the icons are and how to use them., thus placing them in the wrong sequence and their function is not as intended, do you start over.

Response from Kizeo

Thank you Barry!

Craig N.

Excellent tool to reduce paperwork and maintain professionalism.

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Pros

Software is versatile and achieves it's objective well. using Kizeo has improved our team's submission of safety documentation in a timely manner.

Cons

There can be quite a bit of back-end work involved to get the outputs the way you would like, but once it's done then you're good to go.

Response from Kizeo

Hi Craig,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that Kizeo Forms has helped you submit forms in a timely manner.

We value your feedback and aim to deliver the best product and service through constant improvements and innovations.

-The Kizeo team

Great app for building custom forms

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is.

Cons

I wish the cost was a little lower, but it is not unreasonably expensive.

Response from Kizeo

Thank you for the review!

We do appreciate your feedback.

- The Kizeo team

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

The integration with Excel is a game changer for our business but the customer support means we will not be implementing as we cannot integrate with Sharepoint.

Pros

It is very easy to use and has a simple interface, it can integrate with Word and Excel.

Cons

Customer support is zero, I emailed them 4 times with no response. Is says online that it integrates with Sharepoint but I can't get this working.

Aryan A.

Kizeo made it easy

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Overall, I'm happy with Kizeo Forms. It made providing reports to our client at the airport easy and more efficient.

Pros

The simplicity and quickly get it done.

Cons

It's limited in functions. Like to see more functions.

Response from Kizeo

Hi Aryan,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it and aim to incorporate more functions through constant updates and innovations.

Aschwin V.

No Backup

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Overall it took me a lot of time to make the reports / loosing a lot of previous work as discribed above.

Pros

Operational overview during online progress.

Cons

I didn’t like that if the program tells you it is saved that is isn’t. It is only saved after you press the save button.
If you don’t do that and an error occurres everything is gone.

Response from Kizeo

Hi Aschwin,

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on a new version that overcomes the issues you are facing. We hope to address all your problems and provide the right solution that meets your needs.

Antoine W.

EAsy, Conveniant and Complete

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Pros

I was ale to create forms to suit my basic needs in a short period of time.
I know i will be able to make my forms more complex and functional when i wish to invest additional time.

Cons

The copy paste fuction in the app was a bit tricky. and it requires that you manually correct your rules when copying a block of questions.

Response from Kizeo

Hi Antoine!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your comments and we will definitely use your suggestions to improve our solution.

Nosiphiwo M.

KIZEO FEEDBACK

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

i am pushing jobs to kizeo forms for technician when he need to do jobcard

Pros

It is easy to use, doesn't take much of my time

Cons

I do not like the fact that i cannot mark and delete something when i want to take that particular item out. we should have a button when we can just mark and delete

Response from Kizeo

Hi Nosiphiwo,

Thank you for your feedback. We have an option to delete an item in our new version of the application. We aim to continue to incorporate your ideas and develop our app to meet your needs.