Treatwell Connect

Salon & spa management tool

Treatwell is the future

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

Overall I am a very happy Treatwell partner, and customer. (and also have managed to book some fab appointments for myself on there too!) I always highly recommend the system to lots of people! It's a no brainer, you need to be online and Treatwell certainly help you do that.

Pros

Its super easy to use, on the go and on laptop too. It has some really great tools and functions - customers can book with ease, and as a business owner you can manage everything in one place.

Cons

There are some reporting tools that it still needs, some added features would be great such as consultation forms, deposit function but I feel that Treatwell evolve and add great features often.

Teresia C.

Basic interaction is easy

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

I get new clients through the app and then mainly convert them to booking direct. There isn’t a single policy that is salon friendly. ie the new improved “No-show” which is a joke. It does not protect salons only Treatwell’s margin. I want the right to set a deposit, blacklist a client, maybe give clients a star rating for other salons to see. More like AirB&B. Make the clients more accountable. Or for Treatwell to take a 20/30 % deposit which is then split 80/20 in favour of the salon and paying Treatwell for the automatic non human admin, to prevent no shows. Which is the same as “up to an hour before” policy.

Pros

Easy to add independent appointments and block out time

Cons

It does not reflect the way the beauty business works. Does not allow for logical listing of time versus price treatments. Nor does it allow for correct categorisation. Illogical. You can’t create groups of treatment,packages. Very little to like actually.

Response from Treatwell

Hi Teresia,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us review. We are pleased you find the software easy to add appointments.

We take feedback seriously and are always looking at how we can improve Treatwell for both customers and partners.

It is possible to create treatment packages, if you get in touch with your Account Manager they will be able to help you do this.

We are investigating the option of blacklisting clients or having a rating system. However, in the meantime if you have an issue with an individual customer please get in touch and we will aim to resolve it.

We know that no shows are frustrating, making a deposit scheme appealing. That's why we have focussed on automated appointment reminders, as well as introducing rescheduling software for customers, so that if they can't make they can choose another time.

If you have any further feedback, please contact your Account Manager and they will be more than happy to support you.

Emi N.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Unfair

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Pros

Nothing other than they've given me major anxiety everytime I have to call to sort an issue out.

Cons

So I've been using treatwell for 3/4 years.
recently they're really lacking customer service. I have been top rated for every year and this year 2020 they decided not to make me top rated.
I called them a week before the top rated was going to end and ask them how far off I was to achieve the 90% target and the guy on the phone said you are 87% and need just 3 more percent to qualify, so I asked him what that was in numbers and he said ohhhhh just 1 or 2 more reviews so I said ok great. Within that week I received 20 more 5 star reviews and then closed my calendar so I could prioritise my own clients. Considering how much treatwell make off me from the fees that they take, you would expect them to be salon friendly and not just money orientated. When top rated was announced, my salon was not chosen. I then called to ask why and apparently I needed 40+ more reviews and not just 1 or 2 reviews as I'd been advised. I asked them to listen to the call recording but again they don't care. After doing their investigation they just said there was nothing they could do because top rated was now closed. And this is how easily they'd like to loose hard working businesses.

Serena P.

Easy to use for daily stuff

Reviewed on 2019/02/23

Treatwell is a great way of giving me an online presence, which is where most people look for services.
My line manager is brilliant & super efficient & helpful.
The old pricing structure works much better for me so had I looked into it later I would probably not sign up under the new pricing.

Pros

The calendar - booking & changing appointments or blocks is so quick & easy

Cons

How i can no longer change my lead booking time.
The combination of menus across the top & down the side of the screen can make it difficult to find things you don’t use often

Anna O.

Great App

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Treatwell helps to fill in the gaps in your booking calendar and brings many, new loyal clients, which I am very grateful for.
It also ranks high on engine search, so your salon will be visible to potential clients. It's a win-win! Thanks Treatwell.

Pros

The software is easy to use and there are many features that help on how to communicate with Treatwell team, which has fast a response whenever you need help.

Cons

I do not like the fact, that your earned money come fortnight which prevents steady cash flow.

Laura C.

Would recommend

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

I use this as my go to diary. It works wwell for me and my salon.

Pros

Sends customer reminders via text

Cons

Difficult for customers to pay via treatwell if already booked via pay at salon.
I wish it had a pay at salon option where they can pay via card

Response from Treatwell

Hi Laura,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you find Treatwell Connect easy to use and like our customer reminders.

Good news, we do have a pay at salon option where customers can pay via card. Take a look here for more details https://www.treatwell.co.uk/business-info/sumup/. If you are interested, speak to your Account Manager, they will be more than happy to help get your salon set up.

Marilyn B.

Fantastic booking system which generates new clients!

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

We are being able to fill in last minute slots with new clients booking via Treatwell. It also allows clients to book in without needing to contact us directly which reduces admin. Taking pre-payment also ensures less cancellations and no shows.

Pros

The software is user friendly and also a widget can be inserted into your own website and on facebook to take people to your calendar.

Cons

The fact that you can't run numerous discounts on the same services to run at different times.

Response from Treatwell

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you find the software easy to use and are making use of the widget.

Thanks for being a great Treatwell partner.

Rhiannon E.

Good professional booking system

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Pros

Easy to use and very useful appointment reminder texts and emails for clients.

Cons

There is no cancellation list facility, this is frustrating for clients and disappointing for me as most other calendar management software now has this very useful facility.

Lorraine R.

A Brilliant Booking System!

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

I use Treatwell Connect to manage all my bookings, including walk-ins, which helps me to keep track of all my appointments in one place. This for me is one of the major benefits.

Pros

Treatwell Connect is user-friendly, reliable and extensive in its features. I have been using this software for almost a year now and have never experienced any problems or malfunctioning.

Cons

There are some minor details that could be improved. For instance, you're unable to view at glance the number of appointments that were pre-paid once you have gone through check-out on each.

Neda M.

The App is good as desktop version

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Pros

check out has still some problems and does not function as desktop dose

Cons

its handy, access info on booking everywhere

Response from Treatwell

Hi Neda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are so pleased that you find the app useful and you like being able to access your bookings from everywhere.

If you are having trouble with the checkout please reach out to your Account Manager and they will be more than happy to investigate it for you.

Gabriel A.

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Pros

It is easy to use, manage bookings, find clients details, block time off, etc

Cons

That I have to contact Treatwell to cancel appointments

Tracy B.

Great for finding new customers

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Pros

How easy it is to change the menu to keep services up to date.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. It us easy to use and navigate

Agata B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

Pros

Easy to use for us and the clients. Clear and good looking, nice calendar layout.

Cons

Automatic appointment confirmation. This is a bit irritating

Sara S.

Easy to use, good support

Reviewed on 2019/02/23

Good! Easy to use and good support when needed.

Pros

IT syncs up well with our booking system and is very intuitive.

Cons

it has done the occasional weird thing where it was synced up with an external calendar and has then randomly un-synced.

Lorena P.

Excellent partnership

Reviewed on 2019/02/23

I feel was the best option for my business

Pros

Most easy software to organize my business

Cons

I like least the reports. I wish we could have disclosed reports.

Dean C.

Business has grown 35%

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

Cannot describe how amazing Treatwell is. in response to the many negative reviews below, you need to bear in mind that the availability of the salon is real time and when the availability is accurate there is never a problem. There is no such thing as inacurate or double bookings. When I receive a booking from a client I receive a push notification, 2 emails and a text all on my phone. Clearly there are many salons who do not keep accurate diaries therefore this is not treatwells fault but people feel the need to blame Treatwell. I would still have a business without Treatwell but I wouldn't be anywhere near as busy. The booking software is always accurate and there's no such thing as bookings not coming through to the salon. This is just salons failing to take responsibility for not being organised which Treatwell make clear when you join. I absolutely love Treatwell and I am proud to be part of this company. As a Treatwell partner, if you keep everything accurate there will never be problems with bookings. Very highly recommended

Cons

Love to have the ability to add pictures of work to client records.

Response from Treatwell

Hey Dean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using our software.

We are delighted to have you as a partner.

Nauman I.

Amazing Platform

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Overall we are very happy with Treatwell

Pros

Treatwell booking system is amazing. You can check your clients history, rebook them, sending your campaigns and lots of other functions. Web chat is always avilable when you need a quick response. The good thing you can approach online calendar anywhere in the world and see what's going on in your venue.

Cons

Treat the returning customers as a repeat customers even If they don't turn up within a year

Kim B.

Treatwell is great!

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Pros

Easy to use! Great technical support. The calendar layout really simple.

Cons

Would like to see more features like recurring appointments and marketing tools.

Response from Treatwell

Hi Kim,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We are so glad to hear that you find the software easy to use. In terms of marketing tools, we have recently improved our email tool in Connect, if you reach out to your Account Manager they would be delighted to talk you through how to make the most out of it.

Louise M.

Amazing

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Pros

I have been with treatwell since the very beginning when it was wahanda and then treatwell I can only say what a great efficient company to put my business on

Cons

Nothing it’s all great I can work the software with confidence

Response from Treatwell

Hi Louise,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you are enjoying using the software and that you have been a partner with us for so long.

Thank you for being a great Treatwell partner.

Warangkana S.

Reviewed on 2019/03/03

- easy to use.
- Better to let the users organise gaps time between each treatment individual as well (cleaning room time). Because when someone book for 2 treatments, we always loose our time for this gap with nothing.
- I cancel treatwell widget software because the staff gave me different information quite often. Someone say “yes” someone say “no” in the same question. This is very confusing me.
- My friends told me that they didn’t see my business on treatwell market. Then I try to search from my husband’s mobile and I didn’t see as well. But it show on my mobile ?

Pros

This software is very easy to use!! (Only widget that I need their team to help)

Cons

- when someone book 2 treatments continues, I can’t delete or reduce cleaning time between each treatment. And it made loose a chance for more appointment.

Lara D.

Beauty Fusion

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Overall easy to use when your on the go
Quick software
Holds lots of information

Great stock take
Good report system

Cons

Sometimes freezes
Errors sometime appear in the screen

Response from Treatwell

Hi Lara,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased you find the software easy to use and good on the go.

Thanks for being a great partner.

Mary G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

excellent for filling gaps

overall positive.

Pros

Its easy to use and you can colour code appointments

Cons

I would prefer to manually confirm my appointments myself as I work from 2 diaries. Also would prefer bank payments to go into account weekly.
Customers being able to cancel appointments within 48 hours notice.

Anuradha T.

Very useful booking system

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Pros

Very easy to use, portable,access 24/7,user friendly

Cons

I feel there are no cons at the moment. It is good.

Response from Treatwell

Hi Anuradha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are so glad to hear that you find the software easy to use and convenient.

Thanks for being a great partner.

Aruna J.

Is good to get customers n marketing

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Good experience n good service

Pros

It good customer can find us on treatwell.

Cons

Can’t find any problem... is good n easy

Response from Treatwell

HI Aruna,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased you find Treatwell helpful for getting new customers and marketing.

Olivia

William B.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Treatwell Connect is the best app to be on top of your business

Reviewed on 2019/03/02

getting immediate update regards booking, payments, therapists, amazing

Pros

easy to use, full of useful functions, I have my business in my palm,

Cons

all perfect really just when I switched from WiFi to 4 G it asking me to log in again,