Keap Reviews

Keap

Smart Client Management for Small Businesses

4.8/5 (15 reviews)
Tom B.

Keap rises to the top of the pile

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Due to my experience with this product and teaching and training about other products and strategies, I was invited to become part of the new Keap Mentor Program. This program is designed to help other small businesses use this and other tools. I have loved being on the ground floor with the Keap Mentor Program. It is a hard-working team with other Mentors as we work together to help each other grow. The Keap support has been fantastic and I look forward to more opportunities for my current and future clients.

Pros

The campaign builder is pretty powerful with bit of a learning curve. Once you understand how it works, you can get it to do almost anything you need.

Cons

Initially, I did not like the lack of a smaller level. The Keap people eventually released a "lite" version for businesses that don't need the premium product. For example, not every business needs an e-commerce aspect.

Response from Keap

Tom,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business. Thanks for being a part of our Mentor program.

Simon W.

Literally does everything needed

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/08/28

I really like that I now have everything in one place that I can check in on and work within. So now my landing pages and emails database and campaigns are all easily accessible.

Pros

I think it is great that the software will recognise what my users do and act accordingly which means my system becomes automated and leaves me free to work on what I am best at.

Cons

The one problem with the software is that it is a beast of features and I can easily get lost in the minefield.

Response from Keap

Simon,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business and gives you the freedom to do what you are best at!

Susan T.

Best customer service

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Pros

Keap allows me to do just about everything in this program. I could not be as efficient as have the sales numbers with out this program

Cons

If I could call and receive calls thought it. The area codes now available are to limited and do not have any in my area.

Response from Keap

Susan,

Tanja J.

Keeping Keap Forever!

Reviewed on 2019/06/02

Customer Service and my Account Manger are freaking amazing!

Pros

The functionality is wonderful. I’m pretty tech savvy so the learning curve was manageable for sure. I love the various features and the ease of use!

Cons

E-commerce integration could be improved and the landing page builder has changed recently it seems and I would like to see the features that were on it to be brought back.

Response from Keap

Tanja,

Lindsay H.

It sends out email blasts, if that's what you need.

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Overall it does what it is mean to to do, but I don't have the time to dedicate to learning the intricate ins and outs to make my email blasts better and contact lists more targeted. Its a lot of work, and I need those types of things streamlined.

Pros

I like that you can create sequences, and you can really build your contacts and leads in a meaningful way.

Cons

I find their customer service not quite as knowledgeable as I'd like, and I find it to sometimes be more complicated than necessary when trying to pull reports.

5.0/10
Kayode G.

Keap Is Great

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Awesome

Pros

The interface is great and the creation of campaigns is easy

Cons

It should be cheaper if email marketing segment is alone and people who need more service or feature pay more. This will helps starters/beginners like mine to use the software more

Response from Keap

Kayode,

Kevin W.

I needed to go to the next level

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

I delivered my first lead capture with a download. I am about to do my second. I am saving my big effort until I can fine-tune my approach.

Pros

I am a novice and fumble my way through but I can make it. The software does not require that I know HTML. I like the drag and drop features. I know it will do what I want but I have to little time to really dig in.

Cons

Keap could use more videos demonstrating how other people use it. I could use ideas on how effective campaigns fit together. I feel like my dad with a 1980's VCR. It had more buttons for programming he did not know how to use.

Response from Keap

Kevin,

Danielle “elle” A.

Keap helps me grow my business

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

I couldn’t figure out how to put together campaigns so I hired a consultant. That was expensive and unfortunately I need him again. I’m keepign this software because I see the power it has to grow a business, however the cost it’s costing my business is high so it may not be the best fit.

Pros

Easy to manage contacts, campaigns and broadcasting features. Invoicing feature is nice too.

Cons

Does not integrate with my website or merchant account .

Response from Keap

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we will definitely pass it along to our internal teams! We are glad to hear that Keap is helpful to manage contacts and send broadcasts in your business.

A fantastic CRM

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Keap is a fantastic way to do mass email and keep track of all your contacts. You can easily see what's going on with all the emails. Like, if an email bounces you can know something is wrong with that email address and address it.

Pros

Bulk editing is awesome. The price for what you get is great. It's a very powerful system. Customer service is AMAZING. Which is enough to sell anyone on any product. It's easy to learn and the interface is great. Can automatically send emails on a schedule. Easy to see everything that has been sent in the past.

Cons

The email builder is a bit mediocre compared to what's out there but it does enough. The integrations are very minimal. It freezes on me often.

Nina T.

Avid user

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Amazing

Pros

Keap is AMAZING ! The software is very smart and an all in one - i love that it has an app and a pipeline , i can see the email history, notes, texts etc it’s cutdown my workload by at least ten hours a week

Cons

sometimes it takes a little while to load and the mobile app can be buggy

Response from Keap

Nina,

Peter W.

Simply Brilliant and Full of Potential

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

The team at Keap are simply brilliant - I cant think of another service I have used where the support as been this exceptional

Pros

The software is easy to get to grips with and the more I use it , the possibilities I find for it to used.

Cons

I'm sorry, I'll have to get back to you on that - I like it all so far and it keeps improving.

Response from Keap

Peter,

Cristïnä S.

Keap is a kind of a friend

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Pros

Great customer support
Great success manager
Great functionalities

Cons

The price .
I would prefer better prices, i. e. to pay less.

Response from Keap

Cristina,

Great for automatisation

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

Pros

can automate my business. great to save time and keep the business growing

Cons

it is charged in usd and im in uk so exchange rat/tax is annoying but not an issue

Response from Keap

Thank you for your high marks! We are so glad you're able to use Keap to simplify your day-to-day in your business and provide the best service to your clients.

Andres R.

one less thought

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

I have created and sent invoices and received payments with no problems.

Pros

the software is easily accessible and very informative.

Cons

There are very few dislikes that I have for the software.

Response from Keap

Andres,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business!

Jeremiah B.