Eventdrive

Corporate Virtual & Hybrid Event Management Platform

Ilona G.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

A complete and efficient all-in-one solution

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

Pros

Features and ergonomics of the backoffice. This solution enables me to be improve my efficiency when I organise my event! Creating more emails, and beautiful registration sites... I can now focused on task that requires more creativity! I am totally satisfied by Eventdrive.

Cons

I needed time for taking perfectly in hands this tool, but I have been well helped by the support!

Théodore L.
  • Industry: Law Enforcement
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Useful tool to organise meetings

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

I have follow a training but not use it for the moment. I need to look at it again to make me friendly with this new tool

Pros

Many functionalities, such as automatic reply for confirmation, reminder, website design very good

Cons

Need of having a training before hand to use this tool, can not be used without training

Lisa T.
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

A complete tool for my events

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Pros

I used the platform for internal events, and it saved me many precious hours (because before I had lots of different tools and it was a waste of time).
I get great feedback about using the mobile application!

Employees use it all the time to follow their personal agenda and know in which room their workshop is held.... And what I love and that brings a little touch that makes the difference is that they can take pictures from the app and that it creates unforgettable memories.

Cons

Lots of features that I need to discover.