Showing 8 reviews of 4

Changers

Environment-focused, employee motivation & wellness platform

Showing 8 reviews of 4
Christian S.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Very good app

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

I experienced that it is so easy to save CO2 and as mentioned above it really gives you a good glance about your personal savings and how you can improve in comparison to others.

Pros

I really like the ease to track your CO2 savings. Regardless whether you take the train or go jogging or for a ride.
Every little saving comes up in a nice way and you get an overview of all your savings.
Also cool. You can compare with others and the average.
Also I do like the explanations of the different ways to save CO2.

Cons

I once had some trouble to connect with my Garmin device but this was done by the next usage.

Arne D.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

All in an App

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

Pros

First App who combine tracking, gamification, knowledge transfer, meaningful partners and CSR. Our company loved it and I think this combination is the key to reach as much people as possible.

Cons

Some more nudging experiences, but I think it`s planed shortly.

Norbert J.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great success in the company

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

We first used Changers mainly in health promotion and work safety. A couple of month ago, I started to work together with our sustainability manager and he absolutely loves to communicate his work via the app. And we both have learned a lot from each other.

Pros

We introduced Changers last year in our company. What I like most, is that it makes big part of my work a lot easier. I have one place now, where I communicate all of our measures. For my colleagues it is really convenient, because they can access this information, whenever it suits them. And by offering great perks and connecting people achievements with doing good together we got great engagement and lot of buzz within the company.

Cons

It's hard to say that you don’t like the app. It is made with a lot of passion, even for the small details. You can see this especially in all the graphics and characters used all over the app. They are constantly working and improving the app and the activity tracking. Even if you encounter an issue or bug, customer support is keen to help and solve the situation as quickly as possible.

• Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Changers App

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Pros

That anyone can see his or her impact on the environment.

Cons

That the connection to my tracking app was not completely fluid.