Weblium Reviews

5/5 (8 reviews)
Daniil K.

Most intuitive website builder

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

With this tool I wasn't afraid to spoil something as 90% has already been down for me. Plus, I loved the sample content in website templates. It speeds up website creation as you don't have to spend ages thinking what text to write or what image to add.

Pros

The tool works best for rapid idea validation. We wanted to test a landing page with an offer targeted at a particular group of people. With Weblium, I created a complete page in just 40 minutes, and it looks really nice, especially given the fact I'm far from being called a designer. The same landing page would normally need at least a couple of days and a reliable designer who won't miss the deadline.

Cons

I'd allow a bit more customization inside the blocks as sometimes you really have to change the order of elements to draw the attention to one of them. However, due to the simplicity, it is a lot harder to mess up the layout.

Simple and Perfect Web Design Software

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Pros

I love that Weblium merges simplicity with quality because beginners can dive into web design easily yet have more freedom. Rather than making simple more complicated like other platforms, Weblium hands you the tools and gives you more options for designing your landing page. Also, for businesses not looking to create their own site, you can hire someone for $49 to create it for you - that's a great bargain!

Cons

Being a blogger wouldn't fit well with this platform because it's mainly for businesses and portfolios. I am writing this review through my freelance web design eyes, but as a blogger, it's not the best.

Valerie T.

Great tool to present your ideas in a web format

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

More than happy with Weblium functionality in the free plan. You can use almost all the features without ever paying. Plus, I loved the overall user experience - everything seems very logical.

Pros

Weblium provides a fast and simple way of building a website. That's the first time I didn't have to spend hours getting to know the interface. I just logged in and started working. It's awesome since I often use website builders to create visual presentations of my ideas or reports, and it used to take a lot of time.

Cons

I had some questions as to where to find certain settings but the support team helped me figure it out.

Elena D.

A great alternative to more famous website builders with a good price tag

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

A really good product for those who want to get a quality result without spending a fortune on custom web design. For me, it worked especially great while I was creating separate product pages for different audiences. Thanks to on-click events, I could track most actions and use it for A/B testing splitting traffic between two alternatives.

Pros

I might well call it the first truly do-it-yourself website builder. You don't need to hire a person who knows something in web design or site builder functionality. Integrations, SEO settings, on-click events and so on are very easy to use.

Cons

Lack of certain integrations with email automation tools and CRM systems. In most cases, Zapier would do the trick. However, I can pardon you thanks to the

Most intuitive web builder

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

I am a satisfied customer. Building landing pages has never been easier for me.

Pros

I've used many web builders before this, and personally, I feel that Weblium's builder is the most intuitive one yet.

Cons

There is no way for me to export the website that I have built with it at the moment.

Sofiia B.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2019/03/05
Review Source
Kate K.

Modern website in less than 1 hour

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

The best website builder in terms of value for money.

Pros

You can create websites and landing pages literally on the fly. I managed to build a landing page with content in 1,5 hours and that was my first time using this platform.

Cons

Sometimes, I felt like there could be more templates with alternative versions for popular business niches, like IT and marketing. At the same time, those that are available are really high-quality so I guess they take quality over quantity approach.

Alex K.

Good choice for small business website

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Weblium completely suits me. No brainer for small business websites. Very fast, easy, and affordable.

Pros

I really like the ease of use. Pre-designed blocks provide great structure. Doesn't require any web development experience. Perfectly works for a small business website.

Cons

I'd wish there was an integration with some email marketing tools. Overall there's really not too much I dislike.