BlueBoard Reviews

BlueBoard

eCommerce monitoring tool for brands & manufacturers

4.8/5 (4 reviews)
Kristyn M.

BlueBoard = Love

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Overall, I've had nothing but an awesome experience with BB, it's made my morning so much easier and more reliable and I've gotten so many new people at our company using it now, thanks to the CES visit we had from you this year. Thank you all, so much!

Pros

BlueBoard has not only changed the way I monitor MAP pricing online, but has also reinvented the way our Marketing Team can see product reviews from customers and allows our sales guys to see whether product are well stocked enough. It's amazing!

Cons

There are quite a few updates that happen, which is great, but I wish that there was a pop-up mini tutorial each time something changed to show me how to manage my page the new way. For example, I spoke with customer rep. this morning (he's the best!) and had to ask him where to find a group of filtered products I had set up because the filter aspect of BB had changed.

Response from BlueBoard.io

Hello Kristyn, thank you for your super nice comment!
We're glad we could steer your workflow towards more productivity.
We'll strive to better communicate about our frequent updates to make sure no one gets lost!

Klaas D.

Excellent tool and excellent support team

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

Very easy to use tool to keep control of your companies online presence: like your product pricing, inventory at the different retailers, rating and product picture and description. If does that worldwide with well over 1500 online retailers and can do that for your competitors product.

Response from BlueBoard

Hello Klaas, thank you for your review and your appreciation! We do strive to bring the most efficient support. And we're glad to announce that since you posted that review we have reached 2000 online retailers!

Brieuc E.

Great

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Pros

Excellent customer support! Suggestions and bug reports are taken into account.
Easy to use platform and working flawlessly.

Cons

Needs few adjustements and polish (normal for such a young tool), but nothing really bad.

Response from BlueBoard.io

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Brieuc! At BlueBoard, we are striving everyday to deliver good product's experience and we will be continuously working on the UI design to meet the clients' expectation.

Andreas A.

Blueboard gives us a clear picture on the market pricing of our key products.

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pros

The download function allows us to set up our own database and run all kind of reports/analysis. The learnings will be helpful in customer negotiations and in internal discussion/decision making.
Good support from the Blueboard team.

Cons

High level overview (not on SKU level) on the pricing situation of the tracked websites is missing. For ex. average discount per website, per product category, brand...

Response from BlueBoard

Thank you for your review Andreas! We're glad that BlueBoard can help you discover relevant insights and make more efficient decisions. We really appreciate your business.