MYOB Advanced Reviews

4.8/5 (5 reviews)
Michele H.

Bookkeeping essentials

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

love it as it helps to manage my client’s info efficiently.

Pros

Used this daily for accounting job. Easy to use and able to generate required information quickly.

Cons

I do understand that updates are required to exchange the functionality, but the updates are too frequent (maybe it’s just for me)- and require to install new version on each update.

Roxanne F.

MYOB

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Pros

MYOB is the ultimate - I love this program. After initial set up, you can pull up any credit or debit, create reports, budgets - it is endless what information you can gain in only minutes where manually, would take you hours if not more. It is quite easy to use and to get the most out of your purchase, I would recommend attending a training course on it.

Cons

Without training, you might find it a little intimidating and confusing but if you are only wanting it for accounts record keeping and not invoicing or payroll, you could learn as you go.

Joanne W.

Fabulous accounting software

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

I'm very happy with MYOB's Advanced accounting software. I enjoy it's ease of functionality and how it spits out a month end and year end set of accounts like a breeze.

Pros

The simplicity of use is wonderful. It's easy to navigate around and find all the transactions and reports needed. It produces a monthly and yearly set of accounts with a breeze.

Cons

I wish it would tally the Aged Trial Balance between the "profit and loss" portion and the "balance sheet" portion. I always have to do that manually, as a double check.

Komala raj M.

Make our accounts easy

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

As a manager of our organization, I use MYOB for our accounting purposes. Its simply easy to make soft copy documentation.

Pros

The function keys are assembled in a easy way in this MYOB Advance. It helps the users to make their activity easy and quick.

Cons

Auto save and recovery after a power cut is bit confusing which documents have been saved by which name, if we have opened so many unsaved new documents at the same time.

Michael F.

Great Accounting Product

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/06/01

Pros

The payroll function is great and the pricing is reasonable. The mobile app is also user-friendly.

Cons

The inventory system could be improved slightly.

6.0/10