Moneywell

Pawn shop point of sale (POS) and management system

5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Travis W.
  • Industry: Online Media

Get this if you want financial freedom!

Reviewed on 2019/09/07

My overall experience using MoneyWell has been wonderful. I like having financial freedom.

Pros

I like being able to manage my finances. It helps keep me from overspending by using proactive budgeting techniques. It helped me take control of my finances and to have financial freedom. Let me tell you this is amazing.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about MoneyWell. It does its job and that means a lot to me. Everyone should give this a try.

Response from Moneywell.biz

Thank you for your support. We are always working to make our product better.

Paul T.

Different take than all other personal financial software

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

Cash based financial management; quality budgeting. Don't have to ever use Quicken again!

Pros

It is based on the "envelope method" of budgeting. instead of envelopes though they use buckets. They also have an unusual take on budgeting. Place in the events that you do and the frequency you do them and let them build the budget for you.
I have used this software for several years now and it has helped me get out of debt live financially with a cash mindset while utilizing the power of modern day money.

Cons

The software lagged for a bit a couple years ago, but a new owner purchased the company and has been doing regular updates to the product.
It is Mac only - not a problem for me, but maybe for you.