Molo

Business management for marinas, yacht clubs & boat yards

5 /5 (9 reviews) Write a Review!
4,9
Andy L.
Industry: Maritime

The best software I've seen and lots of potential

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

The reservations system is the best of any marina software I have experienced. I also like the various types of reports they are able to create. Accounts receivable has been impacted positively at my location as a result.

Pros

Molo is relatively easy to use, especially when training teammates who aren't necessarily computer saavy. The controls are intuitive and the visual layout makes navigating easy.

Cons

There are still a few bugs, but nearly all of them have workarounds. The molo team is constantly pushing out updates which continually improves the product.

Michael A.

Molo Review

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

Our experience with Molo is terrific. We have more useful information available than before and it is more accurate and available faster and with much less effort. Molo is a key tool in helping us run our business more efficiently and effectively. It also helps us serve our customers better.

Pros

Molo is very easy to implement and is very easy to use. Given how easy it is, it is also surprising how well integrated everything is as well. We started using it virtually right away and it made a significant impact on our business, including have more information available in amore timely manner and with much less effort.

Cons

There is a lot of integration so it is important to understand how that all works since doing one thing impacts many areas. It is essential to understand that fully.

Ashley B.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great option for boat yard management

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Pros

This saves me so much time managing contracts and payments! I love that once I send out a contract, I can sit back and wait and the payments and contract agreements to come in - everything is automatically recorded! Also, the feature that shows you when emails are delivered/read/clicked has helped me countless times with late payment issues. The space view is also very helpful in managing which boats are in which spaces.

Cons

I feel like they are still building up their reports - they have made improvements and I'm excited to see what they have in store. There are also a few features that aren't super user friendly - you need to create new contracts individually by hand, switching owners of boats is tricky if you have associated contracts, etc.

Serena S.
Industry: Maritime

Powerful, simple to use, and well priced.

Reviewed on 2017/04/05

I've been using Molo for over two seasons now at my full service marina. It handles all of my business functions with ease. It's simple to use and that helps me onboard new staff quickly. Molo's team does a great job of implementing new features and always improving the ones already available.

The credit card processing is easy to use and the rates are very competitive. That along with the online payments does a great job of making it easy to capture my revenue.

Their system is available on my web browser and it lets me work from anywhere.

Pros

Simple to use
Powerful
Amazing support
Great pricing and competitive credit card rates
Online payments and one-click emailing

Matt O.

Started Using for Marina Management and Love It

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

We took over an older marina with no management system in place (think pencil and paper). We need to quickly get something that could manage our service department order writing and parts inventory. Molo got us up and running in no time with a highly customized solution to meet our needs. The support has been tremendous every time we've had a question or needed help.

Pros

It is easy and intuitive to use. The support team is great. They respond immediately to any questions or suggestions and took time to make sure we knew how to use it. It is highly customizable, meaning that we could use or not use any of the features based on what was needed for our business, so we weren't locked in to paying for features we didn't need. And if there isn't a feature we need available, the founders are always willing to see if it makes sense to add it. Looking forward to seeing how positively this has impacted our business a year from now. Fast setup, affordable pricing, responsive team = a win!

Cons

Have not encountered any major cons yet.

Peter M.
Industry: Maritime

Great software and great customer service.

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Pros

How fast and easy to use. It use to take 3 weeks for us to send out leases and now 3 days.
Estimates and Work Orders are quick , detailed and simple.
Molo has been a great addition to our team and looking forward to use for years to come.

Cons

Have been using Molo for a short time and have found no major issues. When i do have an issue Molo's team is quick to fix any problem or change the software to fit your marina.

Jennifer P.

Owner-Boatyard

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

We purchased the boatyard May 1 and got online with Molo July 1, the previous owner had nothing but paper, we were able to easily transition, train and were up and running immediately.

Pros

Ease of use and the that always listen to my ideas for additions and improvements.

Cons

Needing to re-boot is annoying but not a big deal.

Response from Molo

Thank you Jennifer for your review. We're always eager to hear feedback from managers and owners so we can continue to improve Molo!

Marlon B.
Industry: Maritime

Our Marina in Portland, Oregon uses Molo and loves the support team!

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Very good !

Pros

The support team is always available. I am a dinosaur that uses computers, typing with one hand. The Molo team has made billing a breeze. No more checks and no more mail.

Cons

It takes some effort to get the system in place but well worth it!

Nicholas R.
Industry: Maritime

Molo Has Made Our Business Run Easier!

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Pros

Its really streamlined our business, accounting and customer service. The functionality and ease of use for us and our customers is amazing!

Cons

Getting it set up and having our customers adjust to the new system.