JobBoardHQ

Job boards for associations, corporations, and recruiters

Matthew T.

The Best Bang for your Buck

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Being a membership organization, one of the key benefits is for our members to post career opportunities on a site with high traffic. Since our switch, our site traffic has been up considerably, and our members have never been happier.

Pros

JobBoardHQ stepped up in a big way by meeting our complex business requirements. They easily integrated with our database, and seamlessly transitioned our organization to an incredible feature-filled career platform.

The customer service second to none. Our project managers and developers have shown experience and detication to make their clients happy.

The administration of the product is rich with customization which meet most business needs.

JobBoardHQ has incredibly competitive rates and packages.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about. We were looking for a job platform that had a powerful map feature for easily searchable listings. While their map feature wasn't as powerful as others that we found, I believe that their strengths outweigh this weakness. In the future, I fully expect them to explore improvements here.

Jason M.

Recently joined the JBHQ Family

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

Our business had been looking to develop a custom solution for several years. JBHQ's product filled most of our wish list straight 'off the shelf'. The support Team there has been truly exceptional in customizing to our desires, wants, and obsessive compulsive must-haves. Can't say enough good things about our experience so far.

Tim C.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Experience, Knowledgeable , and with Great functionality.

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

From time to time (after going live with JBHQ) we have had a few small customer issues come up, and once they were presented to the staff, we discovered that many times they already had a solution in place, which means that they have a number of features already in place that were not documented. Whenever JBHQ didn’t already have a solution in place, they were very open to finding a solution, and if necessary, they would consider additional programming.
For example: we have a customer who wanted to manage more than one account without having to logout and back in every time. JBHQ had a solution in place

Pros

A large number of features and functions that were very close to the functions that we already had with our original system. Plus I really liked that we could customize our pages, so we were not locked into a cookie cutter design.
JBHQ staff is very knowledgeable about the industry standards, and the necessary steps involved for the best SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

Cons

I like that I can login (Emulate) any user, however, if I want to make a simple change to a job posting, even correcting the spelling of a single word, I first need to emulate the user. So corrections can be done, but it takes extra steps. I just wish that there was an easier way for quick access to the postings on the site

Dan M.

Easy, out-of-the-box set-up.

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Pros

The team at JobBoardHQ have been great for us. They are super helpful and responsive. When we have trouble or need new features created, they are open to hearing feedback, and try and help us solve problems. If you're looking to build a speciality, passive job board it is a great option.

Cons

Pretty basic functionality, limited ATS ability. CMS isn't super user-friendly; could use more drop and drag features.

Rita K.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Admin Review of Job Board for Ministry Positions

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

Overall, we really love JobBoardHQ! It has saved us and churches precious time and resources. The reception has been overall pretty good from the users. Customer service is excellent and helps us quickly. If there is a glitch with the website, The rep is always quick to help and figure out the issue.

Pros

I like that it provides independence to many churches trying to fill leadership positions. Instead of having to wade through resumes we used to send, they can now receive resumes directly from individuals who want that position and know they have applied. It cuts out the middle man and is so much more convenient. Our job board has been really successful!

Cons

Sometimes there is confusion for those who are computer illiterate. Some churches have dually registered as a job seeker and employer, which causes error in their account. I think they do this, since register as job seeker is at the top of the page. We often have to tell churches to scroll down to register under the employer section.

Another issue is that they don't realize they need to put a city with their account name. They try to put First Baptist Church, plain and simple. This of course won't let them register, because there are many First Baptist Churches, and someone has already taken that account name. We have to explain that to them at times.

Also, there is a box for a requisition code when filling out job positions. I am not sure what that is for, but it has confused some when preparing the position info to post. I just tell them to leave that box blank. Can this be removed? What is its purpose?

Chris H.

Outstanding. We launched our job board last November using Job Board HQ and couldn't be...

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

It has been exciting to see employers and job seekers connect using our Job Board HQ hosted job board!

Pros

The thing I hear most often from our members is that the experience for employers and job seekers alike is easy and intuitive. The software is very user friendly, and I really like how the Job Board HQ team was able to customize the look of the job board so that it matches our branding. Job Board HQ team are incredibly responsive and provide great customer support. We researched a number of vendors before selecting Job Board HQ and I must say that we continue to be very happy with our decision.

Cons

No complaints. We asked the Job Board HQ team to perform some further customization to suit the unique needs of our members and are extremely pleased with the results.

Edwin T.

Very professional, pleasant experience

Reviewed on 2015/12/02

It's been awsome. The guys at job board hq are wonderful. They really know there stuff.
The job board hq software is far superior to any other software of its kind on the market.
An when it comes to customer service they go above and beyond.

Walid A.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 2016/04/17

As a small business owner I can truly say that my partnership with Doug Coates at jobboardhq.com works well with the vision millennialjob.net has to offer. These guys are awesome!!

Walter P.

Great software. Was exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use and awesome user experience.

Reviewed on 2016/02/11

No cons, all pros. Great customer support and training. Doug Coats provides great support and training. He is very responsive.

Michael M.

JobBoardHQ is the best company to work with for starting a Job Board hands down!

Reviewed on 2016/01/12

I've been working with Doug at JobBoardHQ and he's been very pleasant to work with. They've been very thorough at answering all of my questions and gathering all the information that I needed to start my website. These guys are experts at what they do and can make site modifications on the fly with no hiccup.

JobBoardHQ offers Class A customer service and their websites are absolutely amazing, beautiful, and modern. They offer advanced industry recruitment tools for their websites that help website operators and users get the most out of their website experience. I would have to say that after working with JobBoardHQ I would put them on my list of top companies with superb customer service, right up there with Apple and some of the other great customer focused companies in the world. Cheers and many thanks to JobBoardHQ.
I love you guys!

Brian R.

Excellent Product and Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2016/02/09

We wanted to create a job board to connect our students with employers. After an in-depth search process, we decided to go with JobBoardHQ. The price point was attractive and the system did everything we needed it to do. However, the best part of our experience has been working with Doug. Doug is responsive and very helpful when we have questions. I highly recommend Doug and his team as well as JobBoardHQ's product.

Nocallcareers N.

JobBoardHQ is a great platform for job boards. The functionality is very user friendly.

Reviewed on 2015/12/03

The founders of the company have an extensive background in job boards. This software/platform is very easy to use and you don't have to be a coder to understand the functionality. We are very pleased with the software and especially the customer service provided to us. We will highly recommend this company.

Keith A.

All around awesome product, with awesome customer service

Reviewed on 2016/06/26

I was brand new to the job board world, my knowledge was in the industry I was making the job board for and not at all in IT. Doug walked me step by step through the process to get it up and running, and the product is 99% self explanatory, I knew my way around most of it within minutes of receiving the demo. Any issue I've had has been corrected within hours, sometimes minutes, by Doug and his team.

Pros

Ease of use, and the fact that it looks great on any device. I've tested it on a PC, Ipad, IPhone, and a Samsung Galaxy, and everything looked great across the board. Is very reasonably priced when you compare the features and price with others.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about it.

Lateral J.

Both the Team and the Board are the most Responsive, Thorough, and Detailed in the business

Reviewed on 2016/04/20

Doug, Bill, and their team are incredibly resourceful and knowledgeable. As consummate professionals, they take customer service to a new high, and their turnaround time on customizations is legendary. With their outstanding attention to detail, JobBoardHQ is an extremely well thought out platform that is easy to use and very intuitive. They have both vision and the 'get it factor' - JobBoardHQ should be the foundation of every Job Board.

Rebecca O.

It has been wonderful

Reviewed on 2016/01/06

I have absolutely loved working with JobBoardsHQ. They have gone the extra mile and have been Johnny on the Spot with answers, recommendations and kindness.

I would recommend them to anyone that wants a website design.

Jamahl F.

Absolutely the best group of people to work with! The software is excellent and super easy to...

Reviewed on 2016/02/24

Pros: This software is the best out there...HANDS DOWN!!!

Cons: I wish I could work with them on another project!