NowCerts

Agency management system for insurance agents

4,8
4,9
4,7
4,7
4,9
Lawrence L.
Company size: Self Employed

Best Agency Management Software on the Planet!

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Other than the annual increases, they've been the most responsive and service oriented software company I've dealth with...and I've dealt with too many. They take ownership of their issues and make changes very fast.

Pros

I love this system. As a broker/owner for over 30 years, I have seen every system you can imagine. At every Association Expo, I see new systems. Nothing compares to NowCerts. It is so easy to use. The intuitiveness of flow and adding new customers is a breeze. The information I have available to me is so easy. I hope they don't get bought out like every other innovative company.

Cons

Prices change every damn year! I know that prices go up...but this has been a roller coaster. The only reason I stick is because I love the system. I'm willing to pay what they want, up to a point. That point is very very soon. At a certain level, it loses its value...and you're willing to go back to something inferior just to teach them a lesson on how to treat a customer as something other than a checking account.

Aaron A.

Everything you need

Reviewed on 2019/07/27

It is easy to figure out. It is browser based as opposed to needing a downloaded application like many larger systems do. And the price point is very competitive

Pros

What I appreciate most is not necessarily the software, but rather the responsiveness of the company that runs it. I first tried the system for a few months about 4 or 5 years ago. It did not have all the features I was looking for, but the most critical missing piece was HIPAA compliance. I brought it to their attention and the next year they reached out to me letting me know they had upgraded to new servers with HIPAA security compliance, but I had already chosen a different provider. Now, years later, I began looking again through MANY different CRM/AMS systems. They have implemented so many features that I had asked for previously and they are very responsive when I inquire about anything.

Cons

They are still lacking a little in the Medicare arena. While they did add a Medicare info section to the Client profile, the Product list only has "Health" in general, not Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Part D, nor other senior products like Critical Illness and Long Term Care. I find this to be a common oversight of many P & C AMS systems that are trying to cater to all lines.
Also, while they have made a good effort at integrations, it is missing a few that are important to us: our rater (EZLynx), our current VOIP system (phone.com), etc...

Jacqueline S.

Very Happy!

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Overall we are very pleased with NowCerts.

Pros

The training and support that comes with NowCerts is the best. Every issue or need we have had they had a solution for and are always very quick to respond.

Cons

I wish that it had more life & health functionality.

Response from NowCerts

We appreciate you and thank you for your loyalty and trust, Jacqueline! We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. If you need further assistance, just let us know and we'll be glad to help you.

Daniel R.

Easy to Use Agency Management Software at a Reasonable Price

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

Never had an issue that went unresolved.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It's affordable. Our agency offers more than just insurance and this software has the flexibility to allow us to keep track of our other products/services that we sell in addition to the insurance. I would recommend this software for all levels, new ventures and established agencies.

Cons

I would like to see more marketing tools.

Kalvin W.
Industry: Insurance

Excellent features and customer service

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

NowCerts has done a great deal for our agency, from helping us track production, to smoothing our are administrative functions, to saving us money each month. I would absolutely recommend it.

Pros

NowCerts offers all the features we were looking for in agency management software, and more. We moved over from another popular system, had our data imported quickly, and proceeded to save a great deal of money over our previous software.

The customer service has been excellent, with quick responses to our questions, and help whenever we needed it. Early on, we had made a recommendation or two, which were implemented in the system pretty quickly. That's impressive service, from any company.

Cons

We moved over from a desktop application. Because NowCerts is web-based, it does move a bit slower, as the browser needs to load each page. That took some getting used to, when our last software responded almost instantly. A fair sacrifice, though. We saved a lot of money, and are getting much better service.

Response from NowCerts

Thank you for the high recommendation, Kalvin. We're glad that you're happy with NowCerts. We try to offer a very affordable solution for both new agencies as well as established ones. Thank you again!

James J.

They keep on impressing

Reviewed on 2019/06/29

At first, I was pretty frustrated with NowCerts. The system is so powerful, and I jumped in without completing the training like I should have.

However, the team at NC is so incredibly supportive and responsive to questions... after a handful of 1:1 training sessions, and a couple of months using the system, I am VERY happy with the decision.

NowCerts is an innovative, intuitive platform that talks with and my other software very smoothly.

If you’re an insurance agency owner that writes any commercial lines, and you care about having a management system that is reliable, forward thinking and constantly improving, I am proud to give NowCerts my strongest recommendation.

Pros

It is clearly built from the ground up by people who know exactly what agency owners and staff need and want in a AMS platform. There are more intuitive and well-designed features than I care to type here.

Cons

It’s so powerful that you really need to put effort into the training and support. I was frustrated at first because I tried to wing it. That was a bad idea.

Response from NowCerts

I'm glad you didn't give up on us,James. Thank you for the kind words and for making us the number one AMS. We will continue to improve our software to better serve your needs. =)

Tina G.
Industry: Insurance

There are a lot of choice out there and I would make the same decision again.

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Excellent

Pros

The system is extremely easy to use and the workflow function is appreciated. Customer service is prompt and has great communication skills. Before owning the agency I was a Director of Business Development and worked closely with our CRM systems (TAM and then AMS 360) and I would get frustrated with the limitations and the bandaids they developed over the years to work through upgrades issues. When it came time to purchase my CRM system I knew I wanted a clear system that was easy to use and provided all the components needed.

Cons

Not much, sometimes there are glitches when your computer times out, but I have had those issues with all the systems I have worked on.

Response from NowCerts

Thank you for allowing NowCerts to be your AMS of choice. We hope to serve you well into the future. Thanks again!

Elizabeth D.

Excellent customer service and response time!

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

Pros

I am SO impressed with how quickly they respond to me within minutes when I have a concern. I was so concerned moving agency management systems, actually started the move when I was in CA for a memorial service and trying to get this organized,it wasn't seamless, but let me tell you, they were so responsive with all of my concern literally they resolved my problem in 24 hours.
So recently I had another issue with commotions while i was trying to work on my E&O renewal, I was frustrated I had not set up my companies correctly, team grabbed the problem, saw a few other issues and got back to me within less than 20 minutes!
I LOVE this management System, worth EVERY darn penny I pay!!!

Cons

There a no cons, they are great! Fast responses and if they don't think they can resolve it via email, they pick up the phone and call me.

Response from NowCerts

Thank you Elizabeth for your kind words. We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. We try to offer the best AMS features and quality customer service at the most affordable price. We appreciate the feedback from our valued clients like you.

Foiad M.

Easy management system

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Amazing and will forever have this and recommend this software to all fellow agents

Pros

I love how this system is easy to use and compatible with most of my carriers. One simple click and all clients from progressive are in the system. It's very fast and the customer service is out of this world.

Cons

Nothing! I love this system. If i can change anything It'd be that I can download a certificate without having anyone as an additional insured or certificate holder.

Response from NowCerts

Thanks for the wonderful review, Foiad! As a matter of fact, you can download certificates even without adding a certificate holder or additional insured. :-) Rest assured that we are continually improving our software, service, and processes. Again, thank you.

Gene K.
Industry: Insurance

The one thing I wish I had a year ago.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Time management. There are a lot of things that the software can do for our clients without calling us. These things are very helpful to us.

Pros

Very convenient for myself and my clients.

Cons

Everything is good so far. There has been nothing negative I can find about the software as of now.

Response from NowCerts

We're glad that NowCerts is working well for you, Gene. We are happy you are part of our NowCerts family. It is our goal to make our system as easy to use as possible and to allow as much customization as we can. Again, thank you for the trust. ;)

Jannin C.
Industry: Insurance

NowCerts is a must in my day to day

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

This is a very friendly software that allows you to group all the essential customer information right on one screen. I find it very convenient and didactic, is a big part of my day-to-day and I love it. It has given us the opportunity to handle much more than other software like issuing the liability certificates right in there!

Pros

- All the information I need is displayed conveniently on the dashboard
- Updates almost right at the moment with most of the carriers
- Allows to send texts to the customers right from the notes section

Cons

- Miss out some information when importing to the rater
- Needs reminder alerts on the screen, not only via email.

John M.

Easiest and One of the Best Management Systems Out There

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

I have been using this management system for over 2 years and I wouldn't think of changing. This management system alone has improved the cash flow for my agency.

Pros

Cons

I wish they would be able to drag/drop emails into the management system, but in saying that this company always improves their system.

Response from NowCerts

Hi John! Thank you for your awesome review! We appreciate your business with us. It is our goal to make our system as easy to use as possible.We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Karen S.

Awesome Support

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Custom agent views

Pros

Ease of use, Insureds can have their own login and issue Certificates at their own time

Cons

Notes on insureds profile and Policy view

Response from NowCerts

Thanks for the awesome review, Karen. We appreciate you and thank you for your loyalty and trust! We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. =)

Stephen M.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Best AMS system I have ever used!

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

I have been an Agent for 10 years and have used all the major AMS systems on the market. NowCerts is simply the best product out there. Simple, it makes since when you use it, and the never ending upgrades makes this product my choice over all others.

Pros

Web-based and easy to use.

Cons

none

Response from NowCerts

Thank you for the nice review, Stephen. We always try to provide the best features and customer service to our valued clients like you.Thank you for the support.

Andrew S.
Industry: Insurance

Easy to use, very helpful staff, all of the things you need to meet your clients expectations.

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Office organization, Certificates "on demand", knowledgeble stuff not just in software but in the industry as well.

Pros

This software has organized my office operations, it has far surpassed my expectations. Being new to the insurance industry (less than one year) and having being exposed to people trying to sell me different types of Office Management Software has left me very fearful of the investment that I thought was required in order to have such product. I was very apprehensive about committing to anyone as I wasn't sure what exactly I would be getting as well as the investment, I thought, would be required. First, let say that NowCerts has far surpassed my expectations as a software. Second, the support I received from the staff at NowCerts is invaluable. I wish I would have done this much sooner.

Response from NowCerts

Thank you for the trust, Andrew. We try to offer innovative solution for both new and established agencies. Thank you again.

Jesica A.

Excellent Program

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

We are a commercial trucking company and utilize NowCerts for every aspect from leads to COI on existing insureds. This company goes above and beyond to train you on the program and assist along the way as your company grows.

Pros

The customer service/support/training they provide is top notch. This company works with you to achieve optimal results.

Cons

Nothing at all! I have been using NowCerts for over 6 months and there is not anything I do not like.

Response from NowCerts

Thank you for your business and support, Jesica. We are happy to have you as part of our NowCerts family. Thank you again for sharing your experiences with NowCerts.

Erlic R.
Company size: Self Employed

Great product for our agency

Reviewed on 2017/02/10

This is our first management system and we are very pleased. Technical support has always been available for training and technical issues. Easy to use and manage client request and secure information.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Compatibility with new browsers like edge.

Response from NowCerts

Thank you Erlic for allowing NowCerts to be your AMS of choice. Rest assured that we will continue to provide you with the best service.

Greg L.

Great AMS

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Pros

I love the cost and ease of use. We have used some of the other leading AMS software that is much more expensive and NowCerts is much better. It has more features and is easier to use.

Cons

It had a little bit of a learning curve.

Response from NowCerts

We appreciate you and thank you for your loyalty and trust, Greg! We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. If you need further assistance, just let us know and we'll be glad to help you.

Nathan B.

Robust Affordable AMS

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

I tried now certs to compare it to another package of similar price point and NC has many more features that are useful for an agent. I needed some support on a few items and executive made sure to give adequate and prompt assistance

Pros

The price point is fantastic, no minimum users and no restrictions of functions based on "level". The support from the owner is fantastic and he is always quick to respond to questions and take suggestions and work on implementing them!

The pros far outweigh the cons if you are willing to learn the system and ask for help when stuck.

Cons

the accounting "ease of use" is pretty difficult and hard to navigate and the user interface is a little clunky to get used too.

Response from NowCerts

Thank you for letting us know know about this, Nathan. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you need further assistance, just let us know and we'll be glad to help you. ;)

Jim P.

Excellent Software!

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

Everything is easy to find and works perfectly. If you do need help, they are right there for you.

Cons

Nothing to complain about; once you get used to the layout.

Response from NowCerts

We are happy NowCerts is working well for you, Jim! Thank you again for sharing your experiences with NowCerts. We hope to have you as a partner for many years to come. ;)

Ingrid V.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Perfect for tracking patient's financial well-standing

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

We have our customers (and therefore, my patients) insurance records backed up on this cloud platform. I can check their profile before I declare the procedure that they are needing to be authorized.

Pros

I can check my patient's premiums, health care plans, track their financial records and verify if they owe any amount before I authorize procedures to be paid.

Cons

I can't really say that I disliked anything about this software because it made my work life SO much easier.

Deanne C.

Best Software for Insurance

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

I really like NowCerts. It is completely user friendly and doesn't get hung up often like most software applications do. It is easy to navigate through and is also mobile friendly for when you need to be on the go but still have access to your database.

Pros

It is easy to have organized your clients vs prospects as well as downloading policies from various insurance carriers.

Cons

It doesn't bridge over well with the rater we use.

Patrick I.

The best I have seen

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

This is the best experience I have ever had with any technology company. Now I can finally concentrate on Insurance. They will take over the entire industry if they can keep it up.

Pros

Great service and training. Very good people from top to bottom. Well thought out programming making it especially easy to use. The most willing to integrate or make a service request work that I have ever seen. They were former agency owners and it really shows in how the software flows. They really "get it".

Cons

My only regret is not finding these guys earlier.

Response from NowCerts

Thank you for the kind words, Patrick. Your continuous support helped us become a "household name." Thank you for helping us mold NowCerts into a winning AMS system.

Nikell G.

Love this software!

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

Pros

I JUST WANT TO SAY IM SOOOO GLAD I SWITCH OVER TO YOU GUYS! I LOVE EVERYTHING YOUR DOING AND IT HAS HELPED MY AGENCY IN A MAJOR WAY!

Cons

I will like it to convert more to comparative raters

Response from NowCerts

Thank you Nikell!!
It is a pleasure to work with great customers.
As you know, out goal at Nowcerts is to build a system "for agents - by agents". Initially, this meant using the founders' own experience to build the system base and now it means relying on our users to drive the design of new features and integrations.
Nowcerts is an "open AMS" in every sense of the word.
Thank you!

Anthony R.

NowCerts Review

Reviewed on 2017/03/08

Purchased product as a result of service and customer satisfaction (me). The customer rep was great to work with and did not take long for me to give this a try. Didn't even waste my time looking around. This is an excellent bargain and value is outstanding.

Pros

Really haven't tried it yet. But after my training session with Kayden, it looks very user friendly.

Response from NowCerts

Thank you for choosing us as your AMS without a blink of an eye. We will continue to provide you with the best features.