Ekos Brewmaster Reviews

4.2/5 (6 reviews)
Daniel M.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Ekos is a constantly evolving, growing, and improving software that only gets better. I can't recommend them enough.

Pros

Their customer support is quick, friendly, and helpful (despite what others have said on this page). The features are never ending, therefore it may take a person quite some time to learn. Don't fret. I've been using the software daily for over 2 1/2 years and I'm still learning things. Anytime I have an issue, I just reach out to their support staff who returns my email in an hour or less typically. The best way to get a valuable response is to thoroughly describe your question or issue and include screen shots. They will almost always be able to figure out the issue immediately.

Cons

Because the software is constantly evolving and improving there can be some bugs that are challenging to work around. These issues can easily be solved by contacting Ekos Support, however.

Andrew B.

Stay away

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

We are looking for a new platform.

Pros

Pass. I would say the price, but you get what you pay for.

Cons

We have had a very similar experience as executive. Their "customer service" is just a forum with a webinar sprinkled in. We asked for a "bootcamp" style run through to which we got no response. We recently upgraded to their "new" ekos and found that we made a grave mistake. Yes we did ask for them to wipe ekos clean to start fresh. Yes they did tell us what that would get rid of. So we exported the files. We got the email that we were upgraded and ready to go Friday morning. When we went to get things ready for taxes that Sunday, 2 days later, we realized that our invoices didn't export properly. So we called first thing Monday morning to see if they could help. Turns out they only keep back ups for 2 days. When I spoke with "customer service" they just kept saying, we told you what would happen, we said everything would be gone, you shouldn't have relied on us for a back up. I knew everything would be gone. I didn't PLAN on relying on them for a back up. That's why its called a back up. We weren't relying on a back up, we weren't planning to use a back up. Back ups are created for when things go wrong. Something went wrong, and the next business day, we asked for help. Their "customer service" said that it was basically our fault and they aren't responsible for helping us recover that data. That data was all of our info to fill out for state and federal taxes. They deleted it after 2 days on a Sunday. Sign up at your own risk.

0.0/10
Veronica C.

Definitely recommend it

Reviewed on 2019/10/06

The Ekos is a really good tool and whenever I had a question, the help desk team was always very prompt and professional to deal with, really recommend it!

Pros

The overall ability to keep track of inventory from receiving raw ingredients, to batch production to final product, and also the ability to sync with our accounting system

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about Ekos.

Adam H.

Ekos

Reviewed on 2019/08/14

Pros

This software makes my day to day so easy and fast! It ensures that we have the proper amount of kegs for our deliveries for the day as well as easily manages our inventory and even integrates with Quickbooks to allow us to easily invoice!

Cons

At times there can be a few bugs, but the customer service team is so helpful and always makes sure that you know exactly how to fix a problem and they continue to help you the entire way through!

Dan W.

Always improving, top notch support, and great for the price.

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Pros

It does everything we need, and is cloud based which is fantastic. Integrates with the other systems we need it to as well.

Cons

Wish it was a bit faster, and a bit more "web 2.0" in that there are a lot of clicks needed to get to certain places. A little unintuitive at times, but it is always getting better.

Crystal L.

Still Learning

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

Pros

Customer service response and knowledge.

Cons

Still learning the product so hard to say.

7.0/10