4,6
Olga B.
Industry: Education Management

My long-cherished dream

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Best of all I liked the library and the timetable/calendar functions. The marketing option for coaches is a little bit unclear because some coaches are not really psychologists or psychoanalysts but language trainers, edutainment tutors, accent coaches, teaching professionals and so on. Besides, many coaches are multilingual or bilingual and they may need to be advertised in their mother tongue. What's more, it would be better if the service could become more customisable. If each coach could choose which options they need and which are not necessary for them, it would be perfect. For instance, I am really desperate about 70% of the options, but 30% of the other options are just useless for me, but I cannot turn them off and have to pay up the full package. What a waste!

Pros

It is just amazing!
Splendid. Effective. Powerful. Smart. Adorable.
I started TOEFL Coaching in 2011. I was looking for such a tool since that year. I used different kinds of LMS, Moodle, Teaching Platforms, I even tried to implement a physical dedicated server and create my own classroom and blackboards. It was so tiresome, time-consuming and effortful that I almost betrayed my idea of having a good coaching environment. After years of long, painstaking and wasteful struggle for finding out something really suitable for my needs, I discovered Coaching Loft. I cannot describe how happy I was when I registered, tried out, checked up and activated my first billing plan for this precious thing. It has everything which I have been desperate about: Calendar with my own Timetable, Notes, Coachees, Messages, Appointments, Feedback and even a Coaching Library (I am using Performance Coaching Library which is best for my needs). I can upload files to Coaching Loft (I have not tried out sharing functions yet). It is has some personal virtual cloud. I can create my pages of coaching products and packages. I can even use this thing as my personally branded page and advertise by using this tool. It has really changed my life! I could not imagine that such an adorable, applicable, effortless, effective and practical tool exists!
It is not just user-friendly, it is amazingly user-friendly.
Thank you very much, guys. I am so grateful. I wish I would have had the software years ago.

Cons

Well, the billing for Master Membership Level is a little bit over the top. If we consider how many coaches nowadays are desperate about such software and how much some average coach can earn per hour, having 1-2 sessions per day (which is a maximum for any normal coach), we can conclude that the price is a little bit too high for coaches who is not a super star in their field. But it is understandable because the software is really splendid.

Response from Coaching Loft

The Coaching Loft Team thanks you so much for this amazing review. We will take all your comments for improvement into consideration and add them to our development track. It's because of #AmazingCoaches like you that give us constructive feedback, that we have been able to develop all these great features for everyone to use.

Industry: Individual & Family Services
Company size: Self Employed

Frustrated at first, now Very Happy with my decision to stick with them.

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

This app has allowed me to house my coaching practice in one organized place. There are no additional features I can think to add to improve on the product, it is well thought out and built as is!

Pros

This platform comes loaded with many tools for Coaches and allows them the ability to organize there service offerings professionally, along with the ability to use the platform for increased viability as a coach. Useful tools for coaches, Assessments, a list of 100's of questions, goals and actions, file storage, agreements can be sent, scheduling, invoices and feedback.

Cons

Experienced a few issues at first from my lack of understanding. Everything has since been addressed, only negative I can convey is Coaching Loft seems to be a lean team and given the time zone difference I found difficulty in aligning schedules to address perceived issues.

Response from Coaching Loft

Thank you for this feedback. We are in the process of hiring more people in different time zone to accommodate everyone.

Monica C.

No integrations

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/08/20

I contacted the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and never responded, so I guess there is no interest at all.

Pros

I like the features even though they are still very confusing, but it is a complete tool.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with anything viable, we usually have other apps already and this software doesn't integrate with any of those.

Response from Coaching Loft

Hello Monica, we certainly do have a number of integrations already running which include MailChimp, PayPal, LeadFeeder, and Quickbooks. You can find these and activate them under your picture, top right corner, once you are logged-in to your account. Here is a quick link for you to use: https://www.coachingloft.com/coach/integrations

The team is also currently on integrating HubSpot, Zoom, and other platforms. We are also working on hooking up to Zapier, which will give you access to over 2,000 Apps and software integrations. Zapier is taking the longest, due to the complexity of the integration connections needed.

We do have a record with you asking about Zoho from earlier this month, and unfortunately we had to pull it from Spam just now, hence why no one responded to it.

In the future, if you need a question answered I would strongly suggest that the safest way is to leave a message in the Chat Box or Speak with a Live Customer Service Agent on Chat if someone is online.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Cristina marcano L.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

All the information in a single control panel does not matter if you are a small company.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/01/30

Pros

It is a system that is designed for small and medium companies that want to move forward in their growth process. The Online Training Management System allows coaches to organize their sessions in an organized manner. In a single panel you can find all the information required for the registration of client sessions, appointment scheduling, notepad, reminders and alerts for sessions and appointments. It's great because your first 2 clients are free while you find a third and you become expert in the management of the system.

Cons

The application works well, just that it is not yet available for Android and iOS and that at this time is definitely an element against.

Response from Coaching Loft

Thank you for your review Cristina. We are working hard and looking forward to launch the Mobile apps for both iOS and Android by the end of Q1, as is the plan.

Sophie C.

So far, pretty good

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

So far I'm very satisfied. I'm excited about trying it with multiple customers.

Pros

I am pretty new and I didn't use the website to its full capacity yet but it looks like something I have been looking for, for a long time.
It's convenient as we can keep most everything at the same place.

Cons

I'm not always sure of what the client receives or not. I'm afraid she sees my notes.

Response from Coaching Loft

Hello Sophie. Thank you for your feedback.

We want you to know that your coachee (the client) does not see any of your session notes or individual notes that you put up, so rest assured on that.

If we may suggest that you can see for yourself what the Client (Coachee) will experience, if you just Create a Coachee account with your name, and use a different email address than the one you use for your Coach Account, and Invite Yourself to the platform. Then start testing the environment back and forth to see how seamless and private the communication is.

If you have any specific questions please email us on [email protected] and first make sure you go to our Help Center, where you will find a step by step guide to all the areas of the platform.

Wassim K.
Industry: Management Consulting
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Finally a Coaching Practice Software that is Simple & Intuitive

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Smooth, Simple and Intuitive.

Pros

It’s easy and simple to use. Quite intuitive. Does some stuff that I have been struggling with such as Auto-Logging, Keeping my notes organized. Keeping my files in the right places. The Huge Coaching Questions database is just simply amazing, and the Goals, Milestones and Actions Setting & Live Tracking with Clients is just a savior. No more dead space in-between Coaching sessions.

Cons

Still not on iOS and Android, through it works well on all device browsers. Still some additional features that I would like to also have are not there yet. When I asked, we were told that they were in the development pipeline for 2019.

Phillip V.
Industry: Automotive

Tracking client information

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

I have found very helpful to use on my iPad when I am in a coaching session. The ease with which I can transition from file to file or even program to program makes life a whole lot easier.

Pros

The ability to have all my clients in one location, along with the additional resources i.e. questions, assessments.

Cons

When I save a file for myself to see, I cannot see it in the clients profile, I have to go out of their profile into the full file folder.

Response from Coaching Loft

Thank You Phillip for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Most importantly we want to thank you for your feedback on the file handling feature that is missing. We flagged it to the Dev Team, and they will add it to their next round of upgrades. We will announce the upgrade once it is live.

If you have any future suggestions that we can implement to make CoachingLoft.com even better for you and all our other coaches, please don't hesitate to email us on [email protected], speak with one of our agents on the Chat Box on the website, or leave a message there is there is no live agent available.