Very good product and integrates with our software platform.

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Reaching consumers

Pros

Continuous improvement and development- company is innovative and is always moving forward. Reports can be emailed daily.

Cons

Reports can be cumbersome looking with a lot of fields that are not necessarily helpful but what you need you can get- just spend some time with help desk customizing them. Sometimes the carrier network needs to be switched but they get it resolved quickly.

Bhagvan K.

TCN customer experience

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Overall is good and needs improvement on user experience and mobile channel.

Pros

The functionality and features are very good and useful.

Cons

user experience needs to be improved and mobile channel will be a good option.

Jason C.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

New to TCN

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

I use TCN to call all our customers in advance of their upcoming service dates. Calling 20 routes with at least 20-25 customers a day would be impossible for me to finish everyday. Thanks TCN!!!

Pros

The ease of use is number one on my list of pros. I've been using TCN for only 4 months now and it's made my job as a dispatcher a lot easier. My second favorite part is the speed in which things get done. All my calls are done faster than I can believe!

Cons

The only real con about it is that I didn't know about it sooner.

Christian P.

Class A Company, Premier Dialing Solution

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

One of the best companies we have ever worked with

Pros

I would have to say that Blake North our representative would be the key to our success. Hands down have the best customer service we have encountered from any vendor as far back as i can remember. The individuals that run the company are stand up individuals. The dialing solutions are great, these guys will find work around's and really help brainstorm dialing issues you may be having as well as bring new ideas to help your business succeed.

Cons

I do not have anything i could possible complain about. TCN tackles any issues we may be experience with flash gordon like speed.

Yvonne R.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Not the Most Positive of Reviews

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

It seems to have excellent potential. It is good during the call itself (except for sound quality), but the documentation process is onerous.

Pros

This software seems easy for users to click to transfer, hold and resume. Calls are recorded for quality. Seems flexible in some ways for bundled/complementary service (with ISSI).

Cons

The GUI scrolls to the bottom over and over use rather than situating at the top for a new call.
There are FAR TOO MANY fields to use or to have to skip over.
Topics and SubTopics (documenting calls) are VERY unwieldy and far too challenging to adequately review for real time selection (and this is for my portion that has a GENEROUS 2 minutes) to complete required fields. Too numerous and too much replication. A selected topic should predicate a separate list of subtopics rather than repeating all in both section.
VoIP sound quality is poor. With many interpreted calls it can be time consuming.

Vincent M.

Effective & Easy to Use Hosted Dialer with Great Support

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Effective, hosted dialing solution. Easy to set up and fix call routing, IVR, etc. I'd recommend.

Pros

Great support and assistance getting set up. Dialers are VERY involved, so this is a great add-on. They provide a lot of great ongoing service as well such as with changing scripts/routing, learning new features and even recording things for you.

The interface is a little dated but is feature rich. They have a solution for just about everything you can think of. The pricing is good as well. The reporting is also pretty great and we combine a lot of their automated reporting features with our GoAnywhere MFT software to have effectively built a full integration with our system of record.

I've used TCN at two companies and have been very satisfied in both cases.

Cons

If you use a click to dial / manual environment, some of the user admin features are disabled. This means you're beholden to support for simple things such as adding a new user.

Ken R.

Administrative Director of Operations

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

TCN has been a fantastic partner to my company for many, many year. Have also used TCN with a prior employer and have nothing but positive things to say about TCN.

Pros

The software is very reliable with minimal downtime. The data is consistently accurate. As good as the software is, the supporting team from TCN is even better.

Cons

Would like functionality to set different rules for limiting contact frequency for a phone number so that a client like me can have X days for client ABC and Y for client DEF or based upon account strategy.

Matt K.

Cloud Dialer - Leader of the Pack

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

The ability to work with us and create an IVR payment system with our software and tweak performance along the way creates a life-long customer.

Pros

I have used TCN for years and it is a great company that stays on top of the latest trends in technology and communication preferences. Love the ATDS and the manually-assisted calling (MAC) application to navigate TCPA concerns. Now with SMS rolled into one platform and IVR payment functionality....great product!

Cons

WHen MAC was first rolled out, you had to have some collectors on the ATDS and some on MAC- not very efficient. But now you can everyone on MAC and have the calls roll from ATDS to MAC while working in MAC for accounts where you don't have consent to call cells. Very efficient!

Response from TCN

Thanks Matt. Your feedback has been shared with development team.

Stephanie W.

LOVE, LOVE LOVE TCN!!

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

TCN allows my reps to take and make more calls than usual. It gives me daily reports as to the work performed. The service and response time is excellant. The TCN reps are absolutely willing to help without any attitude even when I am having a hard time following or asking the same questions.

Pros

I like the easy set up for campaigns. I appreciate the little maintenance that is required throughout the day. I like the noise the campaigns creat on floor with all the incoming calls it creates.

Cons

There is a lot I still do not understand or utilize. Sometimes the intricate ins and outs make it difficult to follow and understand.

Response from TCN

Thanks for the great feedback! Your feedback has been shared with development team.

Stephanie W.

Easy to handle and maneuver through

Reviewed on 2017/12/26

Pros

The ease of finding recordings and how many times a number was called. The ability to monitor length of time the reps remain on a certain status.

Cons

The inability to receive a message from the reps. There are times I send messages to the reps that I would like an answer immediately without having to barge.