A2X

Accurate ecommerce accounting, without the fuss.

David
David

A2X IS THE BEST ACCOUNTING TOOL WE USE

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Saves me a ton of time putting my Amazon sales into Xero. I love that it fully integrates.

Pros

The customer service to help with set up was amazing and once it's set up it saves me a ton of time and I barely have to do anything.

Cons

It was a bit confusing at the start to set up, but the A2X team was very helpful.

Teresa (Terri)
  • Industry: Accounting

Best App for Amazon Bookkeeping!

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

A2X has been the best new app find we have had this year! They are quick to respond, they provide exceptional support and are just a great bunch of people to work with! I highly recommend A2X.

Pros

A2X is like a breath of fresh air! If you have been struggling to figure out your financial numbers from within Amazon A2X is the perfect solution. It seamlessly pulls all the financial data you need and summarizes it into a journal entry and ships that over to QuickBooks or Xero. You can stay on top of your business and make better financial decisions with ease using A2X. Love it!

Cons

A2X does take some set up but the procedures they supply are detailed and easy to follow. They have online chat to get help on the fly as you go! Once you have it configured you are good to go.

Raphael
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

The product is good, but need a lot of improvment.

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

I couls have 1 people less in the company.

I couls have 1 people less in the company.

Pros

I like because it is easy and convenient.

Cons

The software do not breakdown the sales by product when it transfer the sales to quick books, it makes us have a blind spot on our quickbooks, when related to Amazon Sales.

Stuart
Stuart

Generally Good, There is Certainly Nothing Better.

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

Once setup the software does a great job of creating a sale invoice with both fees and sales to match against the dispersement. Setting up is a pain in bmthe butt, but once done is plain sailing.

Brian
Brian

I like it

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Well, it's a huge time saver and makes keeping track of my client's Amazon sales a snap. Compare that to other marketplaces and I'm doing much more leg work and summarizing. A2X automates all of that. Customer service has been great. Special thanks to Iona and Ashley for their quick responses and the positive attitude I get from both. I can tell I'm talking to an accountant and that they understand what I'm trying to do which is to tie out my numbers on QBO.

Pros

A2X takes out a lot of the complexity of tracking my client's Amazon accounting. I love the way it breaks down each of the Amazon fees and charges and I also appreciate the way it calculates COGS. The backup or supporting files are crucial to leaving an audit trail. Email notification is a very nice feature.

Cons

There is a learning curve to working with the software's functionality. I think the folks at A2X should consider more levels of security, perhaps 2FA?

Nicolas
Nicolas
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy to use and saves so much time

Reviewed on 2021/10/01

Pros

Happy with A2X, it makes bookkeeping way easier between your Shopify, Amazon and more by importing automatically all transactions, already categorized perfectly. Saves hundreds of hours of bookkeeping per year!
Recommended!

Cons

I cannot find so many cons. If you have multiple accounts, pricing gets more expensive but it still worth saving your time

Jeremiah
Jeremiah

A2X is the only tool of its kind

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Our whole accounting practice runs on this tool.

Our whole accounting practice runs on this tool.

Pros

The niche focus of A2X has really paid off... no other tool on the market nails Amazon Payout reporting like their tool.

It's ALWAYS accurate and saves loads of time.

Cons

Mapping line items to locations in your accounting system's chart of accounts can be a bit overwhelming, but they've done a good job of suggesting/creating accounts for new usuers.

Anthony
Anthony

Fairly reliable software for which there are very few alternatives

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

A2X makes accounting for an Amazon business a lot more tolerable

A2X makes accounting for an Amazon business a lot more tolerable

Pros

It does exactly what its supposed to do, i.e. creates invoices in my accounting system that I can reconcile my Amazon payments against

Cons

It doesn't do all that much for the money, in fact price wise it is too expensive for the limited functionality it offers. That said there are not really any alternatives out there

Lisa
Lisa

I love how easy it is to set up and sync my client's settlement statements.

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

reduced time in getting Amazon sales data into QBO

reduced time in getting Amazon sales data into QBO

Pros

I love that it only takes about 2 minutes to sync a settlement report unless there is new data to update.

Cons

The only thing I wish the software would do is update sales more frequently - preferably on a weekly basis instead of only with each settlement report.

Ray
Ray

Does what you want

Reviewed on 2021/04/15

Pros

Various clients using Shopify, tried various other integrations, but none really worked that well. A2X has worked brilliantly. Support is also responsive. I highly recommend A2X.

Cons

Does what we need, so feel like it's not missing much at all.

Carly

A2X was the simple solution to connect Shopify to QuickBooks Online

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

It was a simple process to set the app up on the backend, and the implementation was also similarly easy. I have no complaints. It does what it was intended to do by connecting the two products that I needed it to and transfering amounts.

Pros

The best thing about A2X is honestly that you can set it and forget it. It's an app designed as a connecting piece, so as long as I'm seeing my purchases transfer correctly, it is working. It was easy to setup: I watched an eLearning video on YouTube created by a small business accountant/bookkeeper to see how the process went for implementation and that helped me to make my final decision to purchase the product. It was easy to setup and implement.

Cons

I haven't found any cons about this software: there is a "!" on one of the features, but I spoke with the support and they assured me that on my end and for my needs, it is setup correctly. I basically needed the app to help connect my e-commerce Shopify store to my QuickBooks Online account. It was fairly simple to implement after watching the video, and I setup it up and just let it do it's thing. I haven't had any issues with it and have been using it now for... going on close to 3 months.

Eileen

Couldn't Do My Job Without A2X

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

I have been using A2X for 2.5 years and it makes my job SO much easier. It pulls in Amazon sales data and maps it to the appropriate accounts. It allows me to reconcile fast and easy. I can't imagine doing my job without it! It really is a must have for all accountants and bookkeepers posting Amazon sales.

Pros

Fast and reliable customer service. Accurately summarizes Amazon sales and creates an invoice. Clean and user friendly interface.

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about A2X.

Kerry Ann Smith (INPHOQUS ACCOUNTING &

E-commerce Accounting, without the fuss

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

Here at InPhoqus Accounting & Tax Services , we take great pride in the level of expertise we offer to digital and online business owners; most of whom were sick and tired of standard accounting solutions that were not meeting their e-commerce needs. We help our e-commerce clients save time and increase their bottom time. A2X is one of the primary reasons we are able to do what we do. A2X is easy to use and their customer service is second to none. Really awesome tool! Highly recommended! Get started with A2X today you will not regret it!

Pros

Ease of Use, Customer service and now has Walmart

Cons

No dislikes- This is truly an awesome tool

Richard

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

The ease of use and the time it saves.

The ease of use and the time it saves.

Pros

The fact that A2X takes a task that would normally take 20 to 30 mins to complete and brings it to 5 mins or less, us and our clients to concentrate on others tasks to grow our business.

Philip

Top Class Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Frees up a lot of our time to concentrate on other areas of our business.

Frees up a lot of our time to concentrate on other areas of our business.

Pros

Game changer software.

Top-class customer Service

Always there to help & answer my questions

Cons

Mapping can be tricky & can take some time to complete

Eli

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2021/12/13

A2X is the go-to accounting software for e-commerce clients. A2X makes bookkeeping and accounting easy for my Shopify client. The process is easy, understandable and efficient, the integration with QBO is outstanding and the A2X support team is ready and available to help. I highly recommend A2X.

Pros

Cons

Unable to keep multiple tabs open - could be browser difficulty not A2X.

Clark

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 2022/02/25

I've been using A2X for over 2 years and couldn't be more pleased. The multi-country plan is fairly priced and saves me a TON of time. I couldn't imagine going back to the "old" way. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to save time recording transactions from Amazon Seller Accounts into their QuickBooks software, especially multi-country accounts. Setup is a breeze and customer support if very responsive.

Pros

It is very easy to use and saves a ton of bookkeeping time.

Cons

No complaints. This software easily handles all my needs.

Michael
  • Industry: Plastics

Just works

Reviewed on 2021/11/30

Excellent and very responsive.

Excellent and very responsive.

Pros

Easy to set up and implement. Our Bookkeeper had it operational and integrated with QBO in 2 hours

Cons

A little pricy ($70/mo) as we only use it for Amazon every 2 weeks to ingest data after payout.

Xero

Reasons for Switching to A2X

Recommended by industry peers
Randall

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 2022/10/06

Simple solution to resolving Amazon settlements to Xero. We used this service for probably 8 years. If you sell on Amazon and want to reduce time spent on books this tool will help.

Pros

Simple, one-button click and you're done. Integrates fairly flawlessly and can code transactions making it easy to do books.

Cons

I'd say it is a bit pricey for what it does but it saves me time so I am happy with that.

Alan
  • Industry: Building Materials

Set and Forget

Reviewed on 2021/11/10

Customer service is of the highest standard

Customer service is of the highest standard

Pros

Saves hours of data entry. Set up and Forget.

Cons

Amazing product. From the first trial run to the actual integration.Everything has been seamless.

Franklin

A2X for eCommerce Business

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

I work as an Accountant for businesses in eCommerce business like Amazon FBA. I ALWAYS suggest my clients to use A2X integration between Amazon Seller Central to accounting software like Quickbooks.

Pros

- easy to use interface
- various reports to be generated
- immensely helpful for business with lots of products to account for Cost of Goods Sold

Cons

My A2X experience has been great so far.

Huge Time Saver for Amazon Sellers!

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

This saves me so much time. This has turned what used to be a tedious, manual process into an easy, quick one.

Pros

It's a huge time saver. This alone justifies the cost (versus the time it would take one to do this all manually), even at a low value of time. Also, it integrates excellently with Amazon (which it should, as that's what it's designed for). It pulls all Amazon sales data in and maps it out in a way that's organized and easy to digest.

Cons

While it's essential for high-volume Amazon sellers, it doesn't help when it comes to selling on other platforms (like eBay, for example). Depending on your Amazon selling volume, the cost may not be as beneficial for you if you're selling elsewhere.

Samantha

Great tax software for online sellers

Reviewed on 2021/10/03

It works out our VAT perfectly and keeps our xero accounts up to date on a daily basis.

Pros

We set this up with our tax settings and it automatically posts our sales to xero, saving time and money on extra staff.

Cons

Takes a while to set up as you have to know your own tax settings, but this is not the fault of a2x.

Melissa
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Efficiency!

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Pros

It is accurate and efficient. It syncs to Xero seamlessly (most of the time) and I can have accurate monthly reporting as it splits out the invoices at month end.

Cons

Sometimes invoices won't sync through and I don't know about it until I login and check - a warning email would be great.

Samantha

Fab software, worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2022/02/21

Pros

It makes a job which was taking hours happen in a few minutes, even when I have to update the mappings each time as we keep adding new lines to our Amazon shop. Makes my month end reporting so much easier and timely! Also customer service is awesome. I experienced some issues setting up the mapping which couldn't be resolved via the online help so I was given a 1-2-1 video call to go through everything.

Cons

Setting up the mappings was very time consuming but worth spending the time on it to get it right.