APICBASE Food Management Reviews

APICBASE Food Management

Food service management

4.7/5 (3 reviews)

Really helps me to create and adapt recipes in no time and gain insights in my food cost.

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

It's saves time in the kitchen and you get to manage your kitchen in a second. The system covers all aspects that I need to manage.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the easy user experience. Every button is self explanatory and all features are there for a reason. If something is not clear straight away, I can alway have a look at the large support page where everything is explained in detail or contact the support team. I feel like their customers are really their priority and they would do anything to please them.

The software allows me to collect my existing recipes or to create new recipes easily. Thanks to the hardware combination, it's really easy to add a picture with every step of the recipe. This way, it's easy to turn the recipe sheet from words to images.

The APIC Kitchen Manager also gives great insights in food cost calculations and even calculates the ideal selling price for the margin I want to achieve.

Cons

It might take some time to transfer all your existing recipes into the software, but the team helps you transitioning. Also, after spending a little bit of time on the transition, it saves you a lot of time afterwards.

Blown away by the form and functionality of the service . By far the best of its competitors.

Reviewed on 7/10/2018

Pros

If I were to sum it up, I would have to say ease and functionality. What a blessing it is not to have to spend a full day training staff how to use a new software.

Cons

I wish there was a way to schedule updates perhaps at a certain hour as in after midnight. So they can run through the evening and not affect business during the daylight hours.

Excellent product and a great software platform filled with features!

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

Pros

The APIC kitchen manager is a great and complete software package for managing daily tasks. It automates recipe management, food photography, cost calculation and so on!

Cons

The APIC kitchen management software is a bit overwhelming at first thanks to its various features, after a little getting used to it all feels natural and intuitive to use!