Engage AMS

Website and member management software for associations

4,3
4,3
Nikole T.
Industry: Events Services

Great "all-in-one" option for Associations!

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/12/31

My overall experience with Engage AMS was excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was informative, responsive, patient with all my questions and provided a very smooth RFP process. I hope to have the opportunity to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the Engage team in the future.

Pros

Engage AMS is a comprehensive, easy-to-use platform that provides the tools an association needs to run its website, manage its membership and related resources like communications and content and provide cutting edge support. Many organizations are using multiple providers whereas the Engage AMS offers most as part of its core features. I also really liked that the team is willing to work with its clients to customize and develop additional features that may be outside of their core product.

Cons

There wasn't anything I liked "least" about it. We ended up going in another direction because Engage actually offered too many features that we don't need (we are not a membership organization), so it wasn't a perfect fit for us. However, I would still highly recommend the product to organizations that DO have membership and/or other association management-related needs.

Jaimey W.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

AMS implements with our DNN site seamlessly. Excellent support and overall easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/07/05

integration, automation and easier to use than current system

Pros

Pros included: seamless integration with our DNN website, ease of use and updating as desired, customer support and the ability to integrate with our existing internal database system

Cons

Cons include: Additional updates for reporting, financial tools, member communications driving to a more full-function true AMS system

Industry: Hospitality

Database & Website for Complicated Association

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

I am pleased with the final product. We should have planned the data transfer more carefully to avoid some of the mistakes we are working through now. The Engage team has worked very closely with us to get data cleaned up.

Pros

This was relatively easy to learn. Sometimes it was training and sometimes it was trial & error, but we typically figured out how the system worked. We're getting to be pros, now.

Engage helped us design a system and website that is easier to use and members can find what they need quickly.

Cons

Data transfer was challenging. The old system did it very differently than Engage. Plus, we have a number of odd member types, which tends to throw things off.