Customer Service All-In-One Solution
I needed an Asset management tool to use it in our Company.
Then I found that it can manage my time effectively with the ticketing system that will manage, assign, and track each ticket based on product or asset. This mechanism will serve all your customer complaints or queries that come through and without having to go through any 3rd party integration which makes the process much easier and faster. There built-in tracking mechanism goes hand in hand with any existing asset management tool.
Powerful reporting tool enables you to measure key metrics like customer satisfaction ratings, resolution speed, and agent performance. Generate your reports through multiple organizational levels and teams. Access multi level dashboards to track case status, SLA, and overall operations performance and KPIs.
I am still trying the software right now, there is nothing I didn't like so far.
Email, Chat, SLAs and Automate Rules
It should be able to accept/listen/monitor email addresses and automatically create a case/ticket.
- one of our main channel of cases/tickets is through email.
- It should be able to auto create a ticket number and reply the customer email.
Why we used wowdesk?
- wowdesk can have several channels (email, chat, facebook, twitter)
- Though our minimum requirement is just email, well its not bad on exploring and having other channels.
- We configured to have it listen to several support email accounts and it did able to create tickets and assign to users.
- Added thing is that you will be able to define workflows and auto routing according to your rules.
- A big plus if there is a chat function since our other helpdesk does not have any.
Why we used wowdesk?
- Chat is available on our customer portal
- Chat is easy to install and use.
- Chat can also be routed to your users according to your rules.
- Chat can also add attachment.
- Chat can be added as a case (though chat history is not included)
- Unfortunately, a chat cannot be reassigned to a different agent.
- It should have reporting capability.
Why we used wowdesk?
- Reports rely on your inputs. Properly populating parameters of your cases will give better reports.
- Currently we are still working on the available reports that we can use from a month of usage.
We're dealing with a large amount of clients and I'm glad we managed to get to know Wowdesk. Solution is absolutely brilliant for us.
Its very easy to use and explain to our team how to navigate. There are many functionalities and customization can be done which is very helpful when you manage a sizable amount of clients. Support team is very friendly and spent with us many hours to explain all prons.
It took a bit of time to get used to user interface however its just a matter of proper training for our teams.
Perfect for an SME
Overall very easy to get started and to customize. Software is extremely customizable, all fields can be named the way we want them. We can define our own rules for incoming cases. We can continue to use outlook (one of our agents prefer to use the email she knows how to use, not an issue as WowDesk handles that in the background).
Most important the support team is very helpful.
We love the fact that all customer interactions are now in one place. No more responding to outlook/Facebook/Instagram individually. Now all of those feed into Wowdesk. We have 6 Customer service agents and we have two shifts everyday. We used to rely on emails for customer interaction, and the way a case is passed on from one agent to the other is to Mark the email unread for the next shift to see.
It took a bit of effort to setup the system, mailing because we need to define our workflow rules. WowDesk help team was great as they helped us with that.
One of the best ticketing system that I've dealed with.
A must have a software for the business !
Excellent customer service software
Managing customer service requests and issues is great. It reduced our response time and allowed customers to track their requests via all channels
Simple to configure for our workflow
The automation of repetitive tasks
The multi channel support
The time tracking feature
The mobile app does not have all the features in the web version
Feedback on wowdesk
The recorded demo was excellent in giving me a good view of the breadth of features. Using the system itself poses a learning curve in order to get to speed and be able to get advantage of all features.
The breadth of features that anticipate the needs of most custom help desk apps.
NLP search for solutions.
Sharing relevant found docs with the customer.
Multi-channel comm with customer.
Learning curve for case manager. Many clicks and features to learn.
Amazing solution woth affordable cost
Awesome customer support desk
It is easy to use, easy to customize to business need, could be integrated with internal business process and its SLA.
It has analytical dashboard and reports for customer and users to analyze the raised tickets.
I recommend this powerful tool to all.
It is better to introduce a chat bot that has an automated responses based on AI for different industries.