Monitask Reviews

4.9/5 (17 reviews)
Joy H.

Life Changing Self Management

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

As an entrepreneur, I often feel guilt that I'm not spending "enough" time working on various projects. Once I started using Monitask, everything became objective and my time has started to become more valuable.

Things that get measured get improved. This objective feedback on how I'm spending my time has given me so much encouragement and motivation. I can see progress happen, and I'm able to feel better about the work I do.

Pros

Weekly reports by project that give you a visual overview of how you spent your time

Cons

I would like a colorful chart or graph that gives a visual breakdown of how I spent my workweek (time spent by project). At least they provide a numerical total hours logged by project, and by week.

Orlando nandito N.

A powerfull Software to manage team, good job Monitask Team!

Reviewed on 2019/04/22

Pros

this software is really helpfull for me to manage my small team. its really make a remote work is really possible to do. before i know Monitask, i just thing that working remote is really difficult to trust really my team. but because Monitask, i can really more trust with my team, and i can be more productive and effective to know what is important in development so i can see all my team works on their screen. good job Monitask Team!

Cons

sometimes monitask is buggy, where sometimes the screenshot is not loaded or sometimes at my team screen it already recorded, but in dashoard its not. so i hope this software can be better in the future. but overall i realy love the team how they treat me as a user.. where every report i bring to developer, they really heard about that and fix it as soon as a possible.

Linda devina W.

Nice but need some revision

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

I feel a good experience

Pros

Efficiency of time when we used it to see the progress of staff's task

Cons

Sometimes it needs a time to syncronize the data, sometimes it off automatically

Intersting tool for time management

Reviewed on 2019/08/04

Pros

- simplicity
- good visual
- all primary needed reports

Cons

It would be great to have task with subtask support, some additional reports for this.

Mikail G.

Cool employee monitoring desktop app

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

We are a small remote team that migrated from Freelancer to Monitask. It is very practical and user friendly software.

Pros

Very practical desktop app upto 3 workers. Best in the market

Cons

There should be a escrow payment gateway option to process payments between the employer and the employee.

Jaya T.

Great, useful, easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Makes me more productive and makes my time more efficient

Pros

Not heavy, CS was responded very fast, works silently

Cons

if you start the app without internet connection. It won't sign in automatically. (just a small bug)

Mannylyn C.

Super Time Tracker

Reviewed on 2019/04/22

Pros

The features and functionality of Monitask is superb! I've used a lot of time trackers in the past but this one is what I loved the most. It has a clean and friendly interface so you won't have trouble using it if you're not to computer savvy.

Keep it up, Monitask!

Cons

None that I can think of. Overall, I'm a satisfied user.

Monitask is Multitasking

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Pros

I'm loving Monitask. I feel like I get a lot more done with this tool at my fingertips, thus the ability to "multitask". It fulfills its role impeccably and I have the freedom to view time reports from within the platform, track usage and capture work detail via the screenshot feature. Also, you can't beat their free plan to get started -- I've yet to see another paid platform provide all this for free! When my team and needs scale in the future, I'll easily transition from free to paid because Monitask gets it all done, both economically and otherwise.

Cons

Nothing, really. Monitask offers a lot for very little commitment from the buyer's side. Like I already said, can't beat that for value! ;)

Carlos E.

EXcellent tool

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

remote work and ex-temporary activities

Pros

excellent tool, we can control and manage all the external work of our employees with an exactly precission

Cons

the screenshot every five minutes,

Carolyn S.

absolute simplicity

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

very intuitive, quick and simple to get up and running with all the features we need

Pros

it was to so quick and easy to get started

Cons

still new to it but so far so good... no apparent glitches at this stage

Shailesh D.

Overall Good Service

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Pros

Offline time tracking and resume/pause time tracking when leave the pc inactive

Cons

I think you need to increase users from 3 to 6 for a month

Anthony R.

Easy and good for Traking and accounting wise.

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

I like Monitask, is simple, good price and the best, I can track what my team is doing and I am confident my Team does not procrastinate. I do Recommend Monitask

Pros

It´s very user-friendly for accounting purposes.

Cons

Doesn´t provide Camshots. Should be very helpful as we make sure our employees are working in front of the computer when they should be logged i

Alex K.

Awesome tool

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Monitask helps me to solve time tracking for my small web development team. I'm totally excited using the desktop app

Pros

- Easy to use: I really like the app interface
- Win-win pricing plan
- Nothing extra

Cons

I use this app over than month and everything looks perfect

Perfect

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Ships software to be used on-board of the vessels or either to be used by the Maritime industry

Pros

The apps is so easy to be used and to monitor the working time,no need to use Upwork anymore

Cons

all good,not difficult and user friendly mostly

Gurleen K.

Good Softwaret

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Pros

This is the awesome software. I am using this from last 1 year.

Cons

sometimes this gives the problem in application installation and that is just irritating me.

Eva C.

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/07/11

Overall, the app doesn't look complicated. It's user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use. The app doesn't look complicated at all. You can sort the projects of different clients. Adding notes is my favorite.

Cons

I cannot print a single project. I don't know, but I'll try to figure it out.

Does its job well

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

The program helps prove my actual work time when I am working from home.

Pros

It's easy to use. And it doesn't use a lot of RAM so it won't slow your machine down.

Cons

I wish I could edit the images to block out some confidential info, like phone numbers. I wish it had a little notification to remind me to turn it back on when I return from break.