Monitask

4,8
Essence H.

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

I used to use a time tracking software but it didn't take screenshots and remind me of idle time. I like both of the features because it gives some accountability.

Pros

It is very easy to use and the design of the platform is clean and easy to understand.

Cons

I liked other software to download an app,I don't believe this app has that option.

Saurabh S.

Missing features

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Overall I liked this system but without few features mentioned above, it will be difficult to use it for long term.

Pros

User friendly interface, Required reporting features.

Main thing I liked about this is ability to select currency for each individual separately.

Cons

It do not have some of the features like

1) We can not provide access to client for reviewing project and where time is consumed

2) It do not have a way to put non billable hours. For example, if I have worked 5 hours on a project and want to bill my client only 2 hours. I can not do that. I have to delete 3 hours in order to do it but I need those 3 hours information for future reference.

3) It do not Integrate with task management software like Office 365, Jira

4) Good to have video recording feature apart from screenshot

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Useful software to monitor the employees' tasks.

Reviewed on 2020/12/28

Pros

I like the screenshots that I get from time to time.

Cons

I am a bit confused about the overall timing as few of agents disagree.

Response from Monitask

Hello!
Thank you for your review. I wanted to reach out to you to discuss your comment about the overall timing in the dashboard.

Monitask performs intelligent time mapping and eliminates idle time. There's a way to disable these settings if you wish to capture all time records.

Can you email us with the issue at [email protected] and we will try to solve it for you asap :)

Ramona L.
Industry: Consumer Services

HAppy with the product

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

happy with it so far; been using it for the best part of two years and it is a daily necessity as I work remotely. Is great that you can use it for free on the basic options and I wouldn't change it unless I have to. It does what I need it to do.

Pros

Easy to use, straightforward, little errors over time.

Cons

Has some unexplained glitches over time and in the last few updates I can't have it in the pinned taskbar icon when running, it opens in a different icon - so I end up with two icons on my taskbar.

Linda devina W.
Industry: Computer Software

Nice but need some revision

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

I feel a good experience

Pros

Efficiency of time when we used it to see the progress of staff's task

Cons

Sometimes it needs a time to syncronize the data, sometimes it off automatically

Kyle D.

Simple to Setup & Use

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Pros

Super easy setup. The monitoring interface is top rate and very quick. Does exactly what it is designed to do and has helped us manage a vendor very successfully.

Cons

Not a lot of negatives. This software is designed to do a specific job and it does it very well from a user standpoint.

V s R.
Industry: E-Learning

Best Time Tracking tool for Organizations Encouraging Remote Work

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

It is must have tool for companies allowing remote work. 80% of our employees work from remote locations, and tracking their work efficiency was a big challenge for us. we had at a point also decided to create a tool for time tracking, however once we heard about monitask and used it for 10 days with the free trail. it was an instant GO for us ad we have been using the same from then.

Pros

The software is so easy to use, the setup process from administrator side and also from employee side is easy as it can get.
The data the software tracks is just unbelievable for the price paid.

Cons

i think it has all the feature for the cost it asks the company to pay.

Borsha I.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Low priced time tracking software

Reviewed on 2020/08/16

Pros

I most like their pricing and software interface. It's very simple app. Everyone would be able to use and manage it.

Cons

I didn't found problem yet. So, I don't know what should need improve of this software.

Awais A.

Satisfied with Application

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Pros

As per my requirement, it's a perfect environment which allows me to calculate my hours along with proof.

Cons

I didn't get any cons right now, In start, i faced some problems but Customer care department checks it and rectify for me. So i recommend for everyone.

Rakesh M.

Monitask For Developer

Reviewed on 2020/03/08

I total it's good, have some features also for beta version.

Pros

This is a very important tools for manage more employee in remote.

Cons

I don't know they are using a local database or not, but i think they can use it for keep the time live with server.

Remarc B.

Monitask is easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Pros

Monitask is easy to use. The web app has simple UI and let users to use it easily. I can even monitor my open applications.

Cons

Well I don't have actually dislikes about the software.

Gurleen K.
Industry: Internet

Good Softwaret

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Pros

This is the awesome software. I am using this from last 1 year.

Cons

sometimes this gives the problem in application installation and that is just irritating me.

Md rashed H.

Very Fast and Optimize

Reviewed on 2020/02/09

Pros

This software is very lightweight and runs very fast. It also takes a screenshot and track time perfectly.

Cons

Lightweight
Runs Fast
Track Time Perfectly

Chinmes P.

Review of monitask

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

Pros

Easy to use.
Good functionalities and features

Cons

It don't monitor timing while we are in a meeting in google meet or zoom. It calculated as inactive time

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Shailendra B.

simple and affordable

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

Well it solves the purpose of monitoring your remote employee and helps in getting the productivity from them. The reports are very well detailed and provides good insight though more improvements can be done.

Pros

Ease of use.
Clean UI.
Amazing support.
Mobile friendly Dashboard.
Affordable and provides features which are mostly in other softwares for $10+ .

Cons

No Android App or IOS app for monitoring.
Some more advanced features in Projects can be included.

Dubravka V.

The Best Time Tracking Software

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

I tried a couple of different time tracking softwares and they all missed some of the features that I liked, Monitask has them all. I really like all the different personalizations you can do, it's cool that you can have different settings for different team members. I also like the ability to have different projects.

Pros

It's easy to use. It's accurate. What I really like is that it can work in background and you can turn off screenshot notifications so it doesn't hinder your work.

Cons

Adding manual time cannot be disabled and I don't get notified when one of the employees adds manual time.

Simon B.
Industry: Insurance

Simple to use with one drawback

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

good experience. site has been up 100% of the time. Quick and intuitive

Pros

the software has a very easy interface to use. i use it on desktop and have never opened in mobile so i cant indicate how that is. its features follow most software formats which have all of the user capabilities on the right hand side. Visually the interface is appealing and easy to read. It provides all of the useful features needed in a timetracting software

Cons

I am the admin of the account and in not as user. However i am being charged as a user. i contacted the company about this and they said they hope to deal with that in the future but i haven't been informed as such.

Response from Monitask

Hi Simon, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoy using Monitask.

I would also like to inform you that now we do have a feature of setting Admins to be free on paid plans. I've just enabled this for your account. New invoices will subtract one user, since you are not using the app to track time!

Zico M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best time tracker software i have ever used

Reviewed on 2020/07/25

Pros

I like their dashbord. It's very easy to use.

Cons

I think reports need to be more customizable.

Daniel C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Super easy to use and br

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Pros

I could quickly implement it and it made it viable for my company to fully stabilish with home-office work.

Cons

Lacks a few settings options. The default options are ok, but for some cases, some flexibility would be nice.

Monitask is Multitasking

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Pros

I'm loving Monitask. I feel like I get a lot more done with this tool at my fingertips, thus the ability to "multitask". It fulfills its role impeccably and I have the freedom to view time reports from within the platform, track usage and capture work detail via the screenshot feature. Also, you can't beat their free plan to get started -- I've yet to see another paid platform provide all this for free! When my team and needs scale in the future, I'll easily transition from free to paid because Monitask gets it all done, both economically and otherwise.

Cons

Nothing, really. Monitask offers a lot for very little commitment from the buyer's side. Like I already said, can't beat that for value! ;)

Denys B.
Industry: Financial Services

Monitask review

Reviewed on 2020/11/02

Its easy to deploy, easy to understand for admins, easy to manage, easy for user

Pros

- Frendly interface
-Easy to deploy
- Russian lang.

Cons

- Dont understand how the program calculate summary activ time

Anthony R.
Industry: Human Resources

Easy and good for Traking and accounting wise.

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

I like Monitask, is simple, good price and the best, I can track what my team is doing and I am confident my Team does not procrastinate. I do Recommend Monitask

Pros

It´s very user-friendly for accounting purposes.

Cons

Doesn´t provide Camshots. Should be very helpful as we make sure our employees are working in front of the computer when they should be logged i

Industry: Shipbuilding

Perfect

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Ships software to be used on-board of the vessels or either to be used by the Maritime industry

Pros

The apps is so easy to be used and to monitor the working time,no need to use Upwork anymore

Cons

all good,not difficult and user friendly mostly

Jisselle B.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Love using this!

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

It's been great in helping me streamline the management of my assistant's tasks.

Pros

I use it to track and manage my assistant's projects. I love the time tracker for each project, it helps with accountability.

Cons

Nothing! I was using Hubstaff, but this is cheaper and has even more features.

Lady R.
Industry: Packaging & Containers

Ease On Time Monitoring

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Pros

As a Sales and Marketing Manager on FBA Prep 4U. I am using Monitask 5 days a week because I need not to extend 40 hours of my weekly working hour. Monitask made it easy for me to monitor time and show my productivity thru their screen shot features. It helps me to gain the trust from my boss who is also checking my timeline.

I would highly recommend this software to my colleagues who is looking for a reliable employee time sheet monitoring.

Cons

I cannot say anything bad about this software, aside from the time difference of Pacific and Eastern Time haha!! Because, I always need to adjust calculations of my working time based on Eastern Time.