Monitask

Jisselle
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Love using this!

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

It's been great in helping me streamline the management of my assistant's tasks.

Pros

I use it to track and manage my assistant's projects. I love the time tracker for each project, it helps with accountability.

Cons

Nothing! I was using Hubstaff, but this is cheaper and has even more features.

Hubstaff

Reasons for Choosing Monitask

Price

Hubstaff

Price
Jay
  • Industry: Accounting

A great way to track how efficient you are!

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

It's been great! Time saver and lets me see what tasks are taking much of my time!

Pros

This takes screenshot, automatically groups my time depending on the task I am focusing on, and so easy to use! UI looks good too!

Cons

For now - at least I don't like that I need to manually click Sync to server to get updated of things, I like that to be automatic

Time Doctor, TOGGLE, Harvest, Hubstaff and Clockify

Reasons for Switching to Monitask

Pricing is simple. UI is great, screenshot is enabled, Tracking projects is great

For Software work

Reviewed on 2021/06/03

Pros

My boss will know how hardworking I am because they will know the status of my work

Cons

the software will automatically pause if you are away or in active in your computer

Mei Angelica
  • Industry: Government Relations
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great time-tracking app!

Reviewed on 2021/03/02

Pros

I love the idea that the app is able to track the internet time and apps used by the user. It builds discipline and also shows your integrity for the client.

Cons

I'm not very fond of the pause feature since it's hard to track the specific time you spent for a task especially if your project is split on a daily basis.

Falisha
Falisha

Task tracking and manager

Reviewed on 2021/10/21

Pros

Monitask is important for my workflow, as they offer an easy way to track and time track my task. I usually collaborate it with my team, and we can monitor easily the task progress and intervention that are needed for the task. The notification will be sent either by email or on the notification central for the task that has reach its dateline and still not marked complete.

Cons

Monitask has limited logs or history for the time tracking. It only store the logs for the last 2 weeks and nothing after it. I make the auditing process is harder as i will need to save the logs manually before it disappeared.

Orlando Nandito
  • Industry: Computer Games

A powerfull Software to manage team, good job Monitask Team!

Reviewed on 2019/04/22

Pros

this software is really helpfull for me to manage my small team. its really make a remote work is really possible to do. before i know Monitask, i just thing that working remote is really difficult to trust really my team. but because Monitask, i can really more trust with my team, and i can be more productive and effective to know what is important in development so i can see all my team works on their screen. good job Monitask Team!

Cons

sometimes monitask is buggy, where sometimes the screenshot is not loaded or sometimes at my team screen it already recorded, but in dashoard its not. so i hope this software can be better in the future. but overall i realy love the team how they treat me as a user.. where every report i bring to developer, they really heard about that and fix it as soon as a possible.

Masturah
Masturah
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great way in tracking task

Reviewed on 2021/07/08

Pros

Monitask gives a new perspective in the way of monitoring a task and project. It is a great way for project administration to track the project progress percent and which task is still left behind the time schedule.

Cons

It will be great if the task has an option for mobile version, so for the user that need to go off the sites still can be counted on their task timing. It is not too pressing, but should be good it they have it.

• Industry: Telecommunications

User experience

Reviewed on 2023/02/20

The overall experience is really amazing

The overall experience is really amazing

Pros

It has so many other options what I like most about that it has automatic start option so we don’t need to login every day manually 😊

Cons

Recently we are facing some issue with it functionality like some time it is getting stuck and when we are restarting it again.It’s starting from beginning not from where it left off

Rednaxela Kristin
Rednaxela Kristin

Reviewed on 2021/02/07

Pros

It's easy to use and definitely employee-centered because it doesn't mean to spy to the employees

Cons

There's always updates and sometimes it gets on the way with work.

Christopher
Christopher
  • Industry: Online Media

Works as promised

Reviewed on 2019/09/21

Pros

Its Affordable
The UI is simple to use and understand
It captures screenshots of my team while the work

Cons

Needed a few more options.
Maybe a branded interface

Daniel

Super easy to use and br

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Pros

I could quickly implement it and it made it viable for my company to fully stabilish with home-office work.

Cons

Lacks a few settings options. The default options are ok, but for some cases, some flexibility would be nice.

WorkTime

WorkTime
Kirill

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 2023/03/06

Monitask has made tracking our team's productivity so much easier! We used to struggle with getting accurate time logs and managing tasks efficiently, but with Monitask, everything is streamlined. I love how easy it is to set up, and the reporting features are fantastic. The customer service team is also very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend it!

Pros

Easy to use, accurate time tracking, helpful reporting features, responsive customer service.

Cons

None that I can think of! It can be difficult to navigate at times, especially for those who aren't as tech-savvy.

Kickidler and Toggl Track

Leanys
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great app for remote work!

Reviewed on 2023/01/05

Help me to monitoring my remote workers from Venezuela and Peru. Is an excellent tool to get analytics from their work and check their productivity.

Pros

Monitask is an easy to management. You can see the time of check in / check out of the employee. The activity between those hours. It allows you to see screenshots of every employee, this is a great tool for remote workers.

Cons

Everything was good. I really don't use the payroll tool, but I would like to learn how to use it.

MD Nur

Best time tracker software I have ever used.

Reviewed on 2020/07/18

Pros

I most like this software dashboard. It's wasy to get work report.

Cons

I like screenshoot and billings. Mostly like work analytics.

Jeffrey

Monitask experience

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

Seems like a good solution. I called in to have help with changing some of the features and they had great customer service.

Pros

It is easy to use and view. Easy to add teams to the platform and track.

Cons

The screen share feature does not always capture the amount of screen shots per hour that you select. It changes it back even after adjusting the frequency.

Carlnetta
  • Industry: Accounting

Monitask Tracked My time

Reviewed on 2023/01/24

Pros

It ran immediately when I started up my computer so I could track my time at the beginning of each work day and clock out afterwards without hassle. Whenever my computer was idle, it would track that as well. It also tracked the sites i spent the most time on.

Cons

No cons here. It was good for tracing my time.

Lady
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Ease On Time Monitoring

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Pros

As a Sales and Marketing Manager on FBA Prep 4U. I am using Monitask 5 days a week because I need not to extend 40 hours of my weekly working hour. Monitask made it easy for me to monitor time and show my productivity thru their screen shot features. It helps me to gain the trust from my boss who is also checking my timeline.

I would highly recommend this software to my colleagues who is looking for a reliable employee time sheet monitoring.

Cons

I cannot say anything bad about this software, aside from the time difference of Pacific and Eastern Time haha!! Because, I always need to adjust calculations of my working time based on Eastern Time.

Reviewed on 2021/04/15

So overall it is really effective software and is pretty easy to use even a kid can understand how it works within a day or two.

Pros

I liked the algorithm of this software. It is really easy to use and understandable. The feature I liked the most is Notes where I can keep a track of my tasks. Also, I can check my monthly and daily working hours which helps to increase productivity if needed. I would definitely recommend this software to everyone.

Cons

I think there must be a program in it that allows the user to set timings for which he/she needs to work so as soon as working hours are completed it can notify the user.

Usman

Usman Gull

Reviewed on 2021/05/05

Overall experience with Monitask is very good.

Overall experience with Monitask is very good.

Pros

This is very light, and my PC didn't slow when it's running in the background.

Cons

It will help me to record every min of efforts for my client and help them to pay every min fairly.

Jaya
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Great, useful, easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Makes me more productive and makes my time more efficient

Makes me more productive and makes my time more efficient

Pros

Not heavy, CS was responded very fast, works silently

Cons

if you start the app without internet connection. It won't sign in automatically. (just a small bug)

Peter

Time Clock

Reviewed on 2022/02/03

Pros

Seems like a good price when it was purchased.

Cons

Not to many. Fits my needs and the price is ok.

Djordje
  • Industry: Design

Easy, optimal and efficient

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

Pros

It really looks like the Upwork Tracker which is exactly what I needed and why I choose Monitask, it's highly reliable and I think I will be using it for a long time.

Cons

The UI is not all that impressive, I think it could use a little makeover, other than that great service.

Response from Monitask

Thank you so much for your review. Our updated UI is going to be released in February 2020 with some new features. We hope that you enjoy using Monitask and let us know if we can help with anything.

Dakota

Versa Projects endorses Monitask for virtual and remote services.

Reviewed on 2022/11/28

Overall, Versa Projects is extremely happy with the experience and truly appreciate the value.

Pros

Versa Projects enjoys the ease of use, accuracy and the ability to be transparent with our clients.

Cons

We at Versa Projects would love to implement billing and payroll through Monitask, but at the present moment and in the present format, it seems a bit incomprehensible. Maybe in the future...

Parviz
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

My opinion to Monitask software

Reviewed on 2022/04/18

Pros

usability and easy to use interface, good software

Cons

I didn't use this software with another software but I think it is easy to use software and good and usfull interface

Time Tracker and Trello

Because I liked its functionality

Very Helpful t

Reviewed on 2022/08/05

Allows me to track my work time, and if there's a power outage. I don't have to worry on files that are not saved because this website have recorded my screen.

Pros

It's my first time using Monitask on my first ever VA job, and it is very user friendly and easy to use!

Cons

There's nothing to unlike on this software.