Powered Now

Easy to use Business Software for small businesses

George P.

For the engineers

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Great communications with a super slick app. This makes any business look 100% more professional and allows you to quickly move through the day without the need for spending waisted time on paperwork. I recommend this to all looking at other brands. It has worked very well for me and my business.

Pros

The product works very well on the move. It allows you to adapt invoices, job sheets and quotes on the go. You can customise all invoices and information to suit the business user. I also use this software to monitor my business performance and I am able to calculate my annual taxes. There are all the certificate forms you require and these can also be adjusted to suit the needs of your business. This is a great app and I highly recommend it.

Cons

The guys at Powerednow are contactable via the app. Any time I have had any form of issue the team move quickly to solve the problem. I haven’t experienced many issues and the team are always updating and improving the software. It’s a pleasure to use.

Hilton S.

Exceptionally good

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

all my documents are now digital, invoice , quotes job sheets etc. They now have documents and forms like gas landlord certificate which means no more paper and filing. I've just uploaded my product catalog and now quotes and invoices are done in just a few clicks. no more paper work after hours

Pros

This program lets me run my entire business fro the day t o day to the back end for my account.
No more siting at night doing paper work its all at the click of button

Cons

rarely, it can sometime need to re-load

Danny M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Customer service is always second to none!!!

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

I have been a POWEREDNOW customer for 5 years, and it has developed really well any problems I get the customer back up is 2nd to none !!!!
This year having to go VAT registered my accountant wanted me to move to QUICKBOOKS, 2 days trying to deal with its stuffy approach I returned to POWEREDNOW and feel happy with my choice.
Im no tech whizz but this app makes me turn out stuff I thought would take for ever in minutes

Pros

Easy to use once set up, Stands out in format, represents how I want my company to look on paper, has all the components I need to run my business, when I sit and use it for 10mins and get in a rhythm I can create INVOICES SO QUICKLY IT JUST FLOWS .

Cons

It doesn't sync and update with icalander, transferring by reference from quote to job sheet finally invoice can be confusing, the version I use I can't put costs against jobs, would like to have project name or description inserted automatically into email cover note , accountant struggles with data I send him as it needs converting to EXCEL

Response from Powered Now

Hey Danny, we really appreciate the glowing review! Happy to hear you think so highly of our support team.

Please stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up to help you guys with the business!

Carey R.
  • Industry: Utilities

Definitely software worth the money

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Time saving, easy to use. It really is a very good system and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of investing in software to make their working lives more efficient.

Pros

I tried the other major competitors so I can confidently say that in my opinion PoweredNow is the best. Easy to use, the ability to have several logos on the layouts and the best feature, customer support based on the Isle of Wight, open during normal working hours. If they don't know the answer, they find it. Management listens when things need improving or tweaking.

Cons

With a design background, the layouts are my least favourite part of this software. However, you are able to upload several logos which is vital for a company with several trade logos that must be used. I have asked for changes and these are in the pipeline, so it I am sure that will change in due course.

Response from Powered Now

Thanks for the great review Carey! We really appreciate the amazing feedback.

Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us!

We're always asking our customers how we can improve the software, so comments like yours are always greatly received.

Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

Jason C.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

I like it but at the moment MTD updates getting slower than usual. I hope it gets sorted very soon.

Pros

I like the way that it is unique to other softwares that I have used before.

Cons

It’s a bit slow, it hangs most. Every time I need to amend specially the dates, it’s not doing it. It only appears the present date. If I want to update the previous dates it doesn’t let me do it.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Jason, thank you for your review, Here at Powered Now we are constantly developing the software to bring our customers more features and a faster experience. its always worth checking you have the latest version of the software for your device and the latest device operating system as well. Powered Now is fully Making Tax Digital (MTD) ready with a full release date very soon. If you need any further help or advice please contact our UK support team who will always be happy to help.

Russ O.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

I’ve had to get in touch with customer service a few times about different problems or general questions, every time they are excellent, they are friendly and so helpful

Pros

It does exactly what I need from a quoting/invoicing app

Cons

Prone to bugs and crashing lately, even after the latest update.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Russ thank you for your review, great to hear you have found our UK support team friendly and helpful. Powered Now is constantly developing to bring new features and products to our users, if you ever experience a problem contact our team and they will help you to resolve the issue quickly.

Stephen M.

Feel let down by this company . They changed there prices even though they promised they...

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

The software is very good it. It does save time especially when you are on site.
I enjoy using the program

Cons

I have no complaints about the software
The software is good.
The issue lies on untrained staff.
I like the idea of the software. It makes my life easier.
Now if you know this company, they have the ability to tell you when a client has opened your quotation, and can inform you when a client has opened up quotes ,this has always been a useful tool , however I have tried to locate an email , that I received detailing how my subscription would never go up, that for some reason or another has mysteriously disappeared from my inbox ...
Not only this, they didn't even let me know this would be happening.
BE VERY CAREFUL with this company or any offers they try give you

Powered now: There is no letter I in team. You would do well to remember that. Try working with your tradesmen, maybe call them to discuss your plan to up payments as you have made a mistake, work with them to build your company not against them.
Like you have admitted on a recent telephone call that I was on that package but it's changed.

My company will only ever tell the truth, I'm not out to cause any grievance to powered now.

Natalie D.

Technical Help

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

I am really pleased with the invoice section of the software. The technical help is fantastic and that's mainly down to one lady that I have found nothing to be too much trouble for her. She has stayed on late to help when I have had queries late in the day. Very helpful!

Pros

The software is easy to follow and the admin people set up all your invoice templates.

Cons

I struggled with the job sheet and call out sheet process, just found that one a little complicated.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Natalie, thank you for the great review, we love to hear that our customers are seeing the benefits of using Powered Now. Should you need any further help or advice our customer support team are always here to help you and will gladly offer their assistance.

Michael F.

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Time saving on paperwork is a big factor

Pros

I love the ease of use and in the cloud means quick and easy quotes and invoices on the spot

Cons

Some functions do not work in The Channel Islands but it no big deal for me

Response from Powered Now

Hey Michael, thanks for the kind words. They're greatly appreciated!

We're always developing the software with you guys in mind, so if you have any suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our UK based support team.

Thanks again!

Macauley H.

Couldn’t ask for anything better

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

Very please and will be using it for the foreseeable future

Pros

The diary and certificate system is very simple to use

Cons

The fact that it doesn’t have it’s own navigation system and I have to use an external one.

Response from Powered Now

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate is, it helps us know if we are doing a good job.

Kevin G.

Great interface

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Helps with time, less having to duplicate information. Much easier

Pros

Very easy to use, very nice set out. Easy to navigate around the various bits, lots of automation

Cons

Nothing as yet, if I do have any problems or questions the customer service is great

Response from Powered Now

Hi Kevin thanks for your comments, great to hear Powered Now is helping you and your business, our UK support team are here to help and available over the phone or via the in app chat function.

Kieran M.

Excellent app

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

Easy use of app on my phone and on computer

Cons

Don't know how to connect receipts to jobs that I've done, without showing customers at the same time.

Response from Powered Now

Hey Kieran, thanks for the review! It's great to hear how well you're getting on with our software.

If you have any questions at all about workflow, please don't hesitate in getting in touch with our UK based support team - they're always around to field any questions you may have.

Thanks again.

Stephen B.

Okish

Reviewed on 2019/04/20

Brillant

Pros

Easy of use so simple and make everything look so professional

Cons

The price and you need a contract part for big builds

Response from Powered Now

Hey Stephen, thanks for leaving us a review! We recommend getting in touch with our UK based Support Team - potentially lining up a training session? Just so we can show you how all the features can benefit you, and discuss some exciting features we have coming up!

Cindy N.

As a book keeper for a small business Powered Now is perfect.

Reviewed on 2017/06/03

Pros

Brought our company in to the digital age and keeps us ahead of the opposition. Saves so much time, which has been really beneficial to our small team.

Christi N.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Great software, great support

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

I’m able to estimate and invoice on the job. It’s cut my paperwork time at home right down allowing me to focus on the washing up

Pros

Because this does so much, it takes a bit of playing around to figure it all out, but support are always on hand to answer questions quickly - and they’re bloody lovely!

Cons

Nothing - everything is there, and they listen to any feedback on features for future releases.

Response from Powered Now

Hey Christi! Thanks for the glowing review, it means the world to us. We're happy you think so highly of our software :)

Our UK based support team is always on hand to help out with any questions so never hesitate to get in touch!

Michael B.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Professional standards

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

I found there are lots of excellent features which I don’t actually need, and for the money I pay each year I could possibly just set up a template for my email and send via that. But for the large scale builder these features would be a god send.

Pros

It can safe lots of time and searching past prices/ materials is excellent.
Saves with posting invoices and also alerts you when your customer has opened the invoice etc.

Cons

It can be glitchy ,which randomly closes the project your working on so you have to restart sometimes.
You get the odd day where it won’t work for hours which is frustrating.
I had a short spell of my invoices being classified spam to clients, but the online chat operators are very responsive.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Michael thank you for your review, great to hear Powered Now is helping with your invoicing, quoting and customer contact. We are always developing our software to bring our customers more features and a better experience, should you ever come across a problem contact our UK support team and they will help to resolve any issues quickly for you.

Michael V.

Excellent App

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

10/10

Pros

On the go business. Everything I need!
10/10

Cons

When starting off not the most easiest app to learn but once you know how it’s excellent

Stuart S.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Up and down really. Fine when it’s working ok,nightmare when it crashes.

Pros

Decent invoice design
Easy to use when working correctly.

Cons

When it crashes and you have to rewrite everything.

Price is way higher than similar apps

More contact options,multiple emails address for big customers.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Stuart, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback, and happy to hear you're making good use of our invoicing designs.

Our UK based support team are always at hand to help, so don't hesitate in reaching out. Stay up to date with any exciting announcements we have for the future :)

• Industry: Automotive

Powered now

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

Saves alot of time over paper invoicing and also saves money when its comes to my accountant at the end of the financial year.

Pros

Ease of use and clean clear layout. Customer support always sorts out any problems.

Cons

Nothing really, cant find any cons over my previous paper invoicing system.

Response from Powered Now

Thanks for the great review! We love to see our users finding the benefits of using Powered Now and saving time for their Business.
Our support team are always happy to help either via the in app chat or over the phone.

Phil L.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Pros

To be able to retrieve any invoice any time

Cons

There is no cons.... knowing that the support team is there if you ever have any issues

Response from Powered Now

Hi Phil thanks for the great review, great to hear from our customers and the benefits they are finding from using Powered Now. Our UK support team are always here to help either via the in app chat or over the phone.

Joey S.

Overall its a good system

good investment

Pros

easiness to use,customer service always ready to help,

Cons

search engine doesn't work properly could make something very simply into time consuming,

Response from Powered Now

Hi Joey, we really appreciate you taking the time to review our software - thanks a lot!

We're always developing and moulding the software around businesses such as yourselves, so please don't hesitate in getting in touch with our UK based support team and letting them know if you have any suggestions at all.

Thanks again!

Jannus B.

Run your business with the perfect app.

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Great app to help me run my business with ease and confidence.

Pros

-functionality
-ease of use
-quick and efficient
-great customer support

Cons

Can’t seem to send proof that I received payment.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Jannus thank you for your review, great to hear Powered Now is helping you to run your business easily and you have found our support team helpful, should you need any further training or help just contact them via the in app chat or over the phone.

Leon E.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Well thought out

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

Solved our main headache of finding a way to centralize our business (office, on the road, on-site). Not to mention the ability to streamline our processes: CRM, Project management and Quoting/Invoicing!

Pros

The ease of use and no BS interface. We’ve struggled for a while to get something with all the functionality Powered Now has and we have been pleasantly surprised with its mobility.

Cons

Hard to find a fault. Maybe CSV file uploading capability (products).

Matthew L.

Great app

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Great would highly recommend

Pros

Easy to use. Can use on all devices ie iPhone iPad laptop

Cons

Still finding my way . So haven’t come across a problem yet .

Brett W.

Life changing!

Reviewed on 2016/02/02

I was very much paper based before using the Powered Now app, since using it I have saved silly amount of hours, it amazing, im quicker yet making more money due to being able to spend hours working and earning instead of doing paperwork!

Response from Powered Now

Hey Brett! Thanks for the nice review! I know you have been a long time user so its great to hear we are still making your life easier.