Quartix

Rick R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Gets the Job Done

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Very consistent experience. Nothing bad and nothing grand, just works each day.

Pros

It does what it is supposed to do. I can track my fleet vehicles and run reports on each ones activity. The interface on the PC and the mobile app are both easy to use.

Cons

I wish it had more integrations available. I know of fuel card and dashcam and that's it. I wish it would integrate with Microsoft Teams for example for alerts or users status.

Response from Quartix

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are pleased to hear you are happy with our service.

I shall pass your suggestions on to our team and if we can help with anything else do let us know.

Thanks again!

Natasha

Christine B.
Industry: Construction

Great Budget Option

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Great budget friendly option with great support. We had some issues with the self installation, but the support was very quick and efficient and helped us get fixed up and back on track.

Pros

This GPS tracking is budget friendly and gives you the basics you need for the price you are paying.

Cons

When the ignition is running, it will record multiple entries at the same address for the vehicle log. This makes it hard to follow when a vehicle leaves an address and gets to the next stop.

Response from Quartix

Hi Christine,

We are very glad that you've had a great experience with our support team! Thank you for letting us know!

We want to make certain you are benefiting from every aspect of our system--would you be able to send a screenshot of your vehicle log to [email protected] so that we can investigate this for you?

Kristen

Industry: Internet

Easy Fleet Tracking

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

Support staff have been very friendly and helpful.
We have been using this for about 2 years now and do not have any complaints.

Pros

Easy to integrate/add vehicles.
Presents all the features for effective vehicle tracking.
Also, able to group vehicles by department which is very helpful as the previous software we used could not do this.

Cons

User management is not straightforward. Had to call Support to set up additional users for me. Apart from that, its great.

Response from Quartix

Hello!

Thank you very much for the feedback. We are glad to hear that our system has been working for you and that you were able to get the support you needed quickly.

Kristen

Adam D.
Industry: Wholesale

Quartix

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/28

Pros

Great software which allows the company to track and monitor company car drivers and their driving skills

Cons

Nothing springs to mind that I dislike about the software

Response from Quartix

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the review. We're pleased to hear you are happy with your Quartix vehicle tracking and are benefitting from the features, including driving style analysis.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Natasha