Personify360 Reviews

Personify360

Online constituent management for nonprofits & associations

3.7/5 (17 reviews)
Rusty H.

Personify 360 Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Overall, I'm happy with the software. It's enterprise software, which means it does the heavy lifting for your business. It's not always flashy, but that's okay. I've never had a bad experience with their customer service team, even though cases/tickets sometimes stay open for a while before getting a final answer. I suspect that has more to do with their size of staff than the actual quality of their support, so I don't really want that to be considered a negative.

Again, their ability to integrate with so many vendors is key. If you look at it as your customer database, A/R sub-ledger, and look at everything that connects to it, you'll find that it does the job above and beyond expectations. If you don't have many points-of-integration, then you may find it lacking in style.

We, however, have numerous integration points and are able to deliver a seamless single-sign-on experience for our customers, and in general are very satisfied customers.

But what I think is most important is the quality of people that work at Personify. I have come to know several of the 3 years we have been with them and value their personalities, skills, and attention to detail. They are genuinely great people to learn from and be around.

Pros

I like the fact that Personify integrates with nearly any association software application. From registration to learning, Personify partners are easy to find.

Cons

Old bugs from years ago are still present in our version of the software, and we are not that far behind.

Ginette A.

Personify360 Simple to Use

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

The good thing about Personify360 is that it is catered to our type of business (association). Currently, I am responsible for the upkeep of the reports in Personify, but I am also learning the many aspect of Personify360 in order to become and administrator. The Personify online help is very helpful. It gives me a better understanding of some of the screens that I am accessing.

Pros

I like the fact that the startup page is simple and not crowed. The main things that I need to work on is right there and easy to get to because they are group together. I also like the idea of the tabs. Meaning that you can go to an order and when done, you can exit that order without losing where you were previously. Also, because I create and run online report, I like the fact that I can export a report to Crystal Reports. We had some reports that needed to be updated and we were not able to find the original reports. So by exporting the reports, we were able to make the changes and reload the reports back to the BOE server.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to find certain things like demographic answers. I have to go into several layers in order to find it. I wish there were a search field so that I can find what I am looking for based on a key word.

Vicky R.

P360 Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

I appreciated all the time spent with Personify's staff during the implementation process and the support response we continue to receive following our implementation two years ago. We have gotten used to most of the functionality and have found work-arounds for most of the things the system doesn't readily provide so as to avoid customizations. Our SQL developer/report writer has made this process a lot easier.

Pros

Fairly intuitive interface for the non-essential (non-everyday) user resulting in minimal training effort. Much better online experience for our members.

Cons

Following the demo, we believed the report writing functionality would be far easier. Several staff went through on-site training with a Personify representative and quickly realized that many day-to-day reports required more knowledge than our users had and our Association would need to hire a SQL developer/report writer to assist us in creating the reports we regularly needed.
Some processes (especially related to finance and membership) were made more difficult/time-consuming due to the way our Association works vs. the system's design.

Marcy Y.

Complex Businesses should reconsider this product

Reviewed on 2019/06/08

The biggest challenge with Personify360 is that burden of development and problem-solving always rests with the client. When you do engage with the Personify team to solve a problem you can bet that it will take a long time to resolve the issue, costing the business time and money, and that you will have to do all the trouble-shooting, hold Personify accountable by prompting all the follow up, and often the client finds the problem and offers ideas on the solution. When it comes to resolving the issue, it Personify determines it is a billable service, you will have to pay to have a quote written and then pay to have the service provided. This means you could spend up to $1,000 just to get a quote and find out how much it will cost you to have the problem fixed.

We had to add three full-time team members just to manage the training, maintenance and upkeep of this software.

Pros

Contact tracking & ability to develop custom fields. The idea of a fully customizable software platform.

Cons

Personify struggles to produce a product that is user friendly for their clients. There are no user manuals, no standard trainings, no resources to help you other than clients whose platforms are uniquely theirs so solutions may not translate to the platform you are working on.

System-wide outages are very common so everyday plan to check in and make sure the product is online and working. While there is a hotline available for critical outages, our first three months on the product had us calling the hotline due to outages every three weeks and sometimes more often.

Personify360 does have a browser based offering but it doesn't work. We had hoped to use it when we launched with them 2 years ago but there are too many bugs in the system that have yet to be resolved that our business risk is too great to migrate to this platform until they resolve it. None of their large clients use it for their day-to-day operations for this reason.

Any small error can and will cause problems and often they cannot be fixed and you have to start over. Additionally, reporting is challenging because even when a field exists in the system, it doesn't mean that you can report out on that field. When you find these problems, you will have to pay for a quote to get a quote and then pay for them to make that change.

0.0/10
Jennifer W.

Still room to grow

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pros

Personify is pretty user friendly and has great data reports within it's on database--It can also be used with another report system to pull deeper reports.

Cons

When the software was TIMMS it was great for database entry; however, the last time I used it --you had to click instead of using shortcuts to move around...slows down the speed of data entry.

Gary A.

Personify 360 review

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Pros

The flexibility within the software allows for solutions that are specific to our business needs without having to spend excessive dollars for customizations.

Cons

The user interface for the average user is not intuitive and comes with a learning curve in order to be proficient.

Theresa R.

Excellent with tracking events and reports

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

The ease of tracking reports and how easy it is to create specific reports. when we need specific data it is very helpful

Cons

It is not capable with newer software. It requires us to use multiple systems which sometimes creates bigger issues

Joani H.

Best Product Yet

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Pros

It's the most user-friendly version yet, much less antiquated than older versions.

Cons

Still not perfect, still has limitations

Paul H.

Thoughts

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Pros

All of the things you can do with the software.

Cons

All of the costs and fees that you have to pay.

Sabrina S.

Personify 360 review

Reviewed on 2015/03/26
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The product is full featured and provides scalable options for varying size associations and nonprofits.

Cons

The out of the box package is clunky and not user friendly. Associations have varying lines of business the financial tables and financial setups are limited, if you use Personify as your system of revenue recognition.

Denise W.

I use Personify Weekly and I am happy with the platform

Reviewed on 2018/01/22

Pros

Personify is a great tool to coordinate member specifics including but not limited to purchases and tenure. The reports feature is a great tool and easy to use.

Cons

As a user, I don't have any insight into the cost or set up, so I can't really determine any cons other then the platform is so large that searching for what is needed can be difficult at times.

Briana H.

Easy to use...

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Pros

Easy to use, learn and update all client information.

Cons

I've never had any problems using personify.

Lisa B.

Awful to use

Reviewed on 2017/08/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This program tries to be all things to all kinds of organizations but it is a terrible fit for what I do. Most of every screen is taken up by fields I would never use, and the fields I do use are crammed into tiny spaces.

Cons

Where do I begin? This program is maddening from start to finish. Everything is wrong, from the layout of the screens (the middle is mostly blank with the info I need way down at the bottom) to how the fields are named to the number of steps it takes to complete one task. One of my jobs is to record attendance at seminars and events. Handed a list of attendees, I have to individually look up each name and register them for the event, which takes 7 steps, then I have to go back and check attendance. Now I'm looking at a list of 30 registrants but I can only see four at a time.

Jasmine J.

Title Review

Reviewed on 2015/02/25
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I can use it at work and not think about it or pay for it. Basically, I could care less.

Cons

It crashes at least once every six weeks or so or more often or less often.

3.0/10
Borice E.

Inquiry

Reviewed on 2015/02/02

Hello, i am looking for a software whose basic step should be as below:

I will operate under windows CE.

the software should be able to do the below step.

like a member verification software.

Steps

Jason D.

Review for Personify360

Reviewed on 2015/02/25
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Its collection of management of all of my fundraising and donation activities.

Cons

The separate logins each time into the portal. It does not collect all of the info that I would like.

Steven F.

Personify360 - Works

Reviewed on 2015/02/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Simple to use. It is easy to set up a new project using this product.

Cons

Support is sometimes difficult to come by, if I want to try something new.