CommandCenter Reviews

CommandCenter

Business process management & workflow management automation

4/5 (15 reviews)
Altrina T.

medforce command center

Reviewed on 2018/12/31

Pros

we use this to create workflow task, when you scan something and put it in a bin that has been marked to create a task the paperwork you scan in creates a task for the person the bin is assigned to. this is how our QA, & Documentation department receives paperwork. this allows for a paperless system with tracking because you can always see the history of the task. you can see who comples, who update it everything. we recently started using this with our incoming faxes they now come into command center as task and we see how long it take to process orders, how long individuals are taking for each step of the process. when you first get into command center there is a dashboard that I love, it gives you an overview of what is sitting out there an to who. you can create views to see the information you see. I have mine setup so i have 8 views open when I first log in, this allows me to see things like how many orders were scanned in, all task, my task, faxes, and any view that I have created that I want there. this creates accountability and you don't have to worry about paperwork being lost, or someone saying they never received something because its all right there in the history. I can send the order to someone else, I can put notes in the note tab and also put notes in the description area although I don't recommend that because the information in the description can be deleted or overridden. I can sort thing how I want by bringing columns up to the top and arrange. I'm out of space

Cons

couldn't fit everything I wanted in the "what I like most" section sorry. I wish I could add permissions for something activities like completing or canceling a task. sometimes when we send order back to customer service they accidentally cancel or paperwork it without sending it back so they the dashboard goes away. don't like permissions so that only certain people can do that or for a box to pop up asking if you are sure you want to complete this taks and it will remove it canfrim command center

Bracha G.

Medforce Program Review

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

It's a great feeling to be paperless. Medforce is user friendly & a pleasure to use. One suggestion, while saving a document to my desktop, I would love an option that can save the same file to Patient File & Deposits & EOMB. Thank you

Pros

The feeling of not having to print up all documents... can upload straight from desktop

Cons

If I need a document in Patient Files & Deposits & EOMB, I have to scan 2x's

Response from Medforce Technologies

Hi Bracha, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product. We appreciate the positive feedback!
It seems as though this is a review intended for our ContentCenter product (Document Management) rather than CommandCenter (Business Process Management). However, we did want to let you know that you do not need to scan twice. There is a linking option that will allow you to link the document from the Patient File to the Deposits & EOMB file. You simply scan once, and link to the additional cabinet. You can contact our support team at [email protected] and someone will gladly walk you through how to do this. Kind regards, Ellen & the Medforce team

Rikki D.

Overall, I like the software. I wish there was better training

Reviewed on 2017/04/28

We have multiple locations, getting our work orders etc to our billing department in another town vs mail is very nice.

Pros

Being able to file multiple categories the way you want and labeling them how you want. Still trying to learn the software

Cons

It runs slow frequently, when scanning in paperwork when opening the saved scan batch, sometimes its not there for a few minutes. That gets frustrating when you want to label your scans and can't then get interupted and forget to go back to label for the next person to finish the work order.

Response from Medforce Technologies

Hi Rikki,
Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that you like the software.
We have several resources for training that you can take advantage of any time. We have live trainings by webinar every day. We also have an online repository of bite-sized training videos, each are between 8-12 minutes and focus on specific areas - so it's easy to get right to the information you need. Training resources are listed here: https://www.medforcetech.com/support-and-training/.
If these don't meet your needs, please let us know and we can come up with options for customized training for your team.
Kind regards,
Ellen & The Medforce Team

6.0/10
Irene M.

We recently transitioned to work flow and command center to implement our dme closet tracking.

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

streamline intake tracking and standardization.

Pros

It's been a great transition for staff with great customer support that insured our success. We were able to customize to build the best sorting and tracking by function. Very transparent for our management team to monitor staff progress.

Cons

I found command center to be complex but once we began using the software, the complexities quickly became clear. We need the functionality to keep multiple child forms open at the same time.

Response from Medforce Technologies

Hi Irene,
Thank you so much for writing a review for Medforce. As one of the original users of Medforce your comments are especially meaningful. We appreciate your business and for continually giving us feedback that helps us grow and become better. Thank you!
Ellen and the Medforce team

Maria G.

Overall I like this software. I was a little intimidating at first but quickly is learnable.

Reviewed on 2017/05/05

People in all 11 locations of our business are easily tied together and can access anyone else's files as needed.

Pros

I like that everyone can access any of the tasks created for another person with ease and that its easy to maneuver into the files based off of those tasks.

Cons

It can be frustrating as to how easy it can be to lose the little plus sign on a task in work order view when adding additional documentation.

Response from Medforce Technologies

Hi Maria,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you found it easy to learn and that your team has enhanced collaboration through it.
We're not sure what you mean by "lose" the plus sign - whether it's a figure of speech, or if you actually lost it from your screen. If you'd like to explore this further with us to see if there is a solution, please feel free to send a note to our support team and they'd be happy to assist you.
Kind regards,
Ellen & The Medforce Team

7.0/10
Michael K.

Good overall document and workflow management solution

Reviewed on 2017/05/02

Pros

What is not out of the box, it can be configured or developed in a relatively cost effective manner.

Cons

Reporting - needs to be improved and user controlled. Searching needs to be more graphical and user friendly.

Response from Medforce Technologies

Hi Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you're happy with your Medforce software.
I wanted to quickly let you know that we're currently working on improving the reporting capabilities including greater ability for users to self-define reports. We hope to have it completed by the end of the summer. We'll be sure to keep you and all of our customers in the loop once we're ready to beta and ultimately launch it.
All the best,
Ellen and The Medforce Team

Jennifer K.

Superior Work Flow

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Using Command Center to create / follow work flow from user to user and location to location with no paper. and it integrates with our Practice Management System.

Pros

Love the way you can set up bins and escalations that help you to move your documents through the work flow process from user to user with ease

Cons

It is user friendly from an end user standpoint, as Admin, it is a bit complicated to set up the background settings, but I can usually figure it out by watching a tutorial video or talking to their awesome support Reps!

Sarah H.

This is a great product to track work.

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Statistical data and tracking of workloads.

Pros

You really have visibility to where all your items are and at what stage of the process it is in. Dashboards are great.

Cons

I wish it did billing or our billing software allowed Medforce to push data into it more. I would love for it to incorporate inventory and billing tracking.

Katie A.

We're only using CC for our customer service staff now but it's been a positive change overall

Reviewed on 2017/04/28

Pros

Tracking who's working on which patients (as a manager). For the users, they have a clear list of "things to do" rather than hoping they aren't forgetting one of the dozen things they were assigned in separate emails scattered throughout the day.

Cons

Once everything is set up properly, the system works GREAT, but it is very difficult to get everything set up (Definitions, Views, Creation Rules). In general, I think the User Settings are too complicated in MF.

Tamara B.

Mostly use this for forwarding emails and is very useful

Reviewed on 2017/08/17

Pros

The ability to see all EOBs for one acct without having to go in and out of screens. Ability to print or email from any screen/tab

Cons

Have to use the mouse too much. Requires too much movement to and from the mouse. Could use more keyboard shortcuts.

7.0/10
Nicole Z.

Your organization must-have!

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

Our documents are easy to file, manage, and locate which saves all of us incredibly valuable time!

Pros

Easy to manage.

Cons

n/a

Matthew B.

Program works very efficiently.

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Pros

The ease of use. Once logged into the program it is very easy to accomplish whatever task you are trying to do within minutes.

Cons

Loading time, I think this is most likely due to connection in local area than the program itself.

Hazel P.

love it

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

ease and documentation at your fingertips

Pros

easy to use and not internet based. I can label and find what I need quickly. Most new users can navigate with ease

Cons

Really no cons, other than the fact it's not combined with our billing system, however, I like its not internet based.

Nicky P.

Better for Larger Teams

Reviewed on 2017/05/19

Pros

Command center allows you to see where at in the workflow process your team is. If you see someone is behind, you are able to redistribute tasks to others that may not be so swamped to keep the flow going smoothly. I really like the alerts it gives you and the ability to manage a desk more efficiently.

Cons

The features can take a little while to set up, and there is definitely a learning curve, but there is with any software these days.

Kerryr R.

CSR intake;

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

the programs do stop and skip a lot and make it difficult to complete everything in a timely manner do to the issues.

Pros

I like to have a computer system so track orders

Cons

the system can be slow and bogged down

4.0/10