Sales Cookie

4,7 (107)
Sales Commissions Made Easy!

Terry M.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

An effective cure to sales commission problems

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Increased payment accuracy. Decreased processing time. More insights into compensation management. More transparency around commissions.

Pros

Sales Cookie has out-of-the-box functionality covering almost all business needs regarding sales commissions. The user interface is quite intuitive. It is optimized for easy navigation. After some minimal training, administrators can become power users. The application is quite fast. Web dialogs load almost instantly. The application seems to be updated quite frequently to add new capabilities (especially connectors) or to make them features easier to use. The structured nature of entities within Sales Cookie helps admins form a clear mental model of compensation and use its features. In addition, sales reps gain useful visibility into plans and sales commissions. They can navigate commission-related information without training.

Cons

You have to configure the application to do what you want to do (not the other way round). This sometimes requires finding the best way to do things as different options are possible (ex: creating territory-based plan vs. crediting managers for territories).

Judy F.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Good solution to manage sales commissions at a fair price

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

This solution has really improved the way we process sales commissions.

Pros

1. The price is very reasonable for all the features
2. They were able to create incentive plans for us
3. They were able to add a small feature when we requested it

Other solutions we researched were a lot more expensive and required a signed contract and full engagement.

Cons

Nothing! There was a missing feature with the price catalog, but they added it for us with a quick turnaround.

Xactly Incent and QCommission

Reasons for Switching to Sales Cookie

Essentially features and price. But also the fact that they implemented a feature for us at no additional cost.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

A creative and awesome solution to managing sales commissions

Reviewed on 2021/11/25

Sales Cookie is outstanding easy to use and has absolutely streamlined our income commission process. We love the answer because it meets all our wishes at a completely aggressive price.The customized Dashboards helped our groups to quick view their goals, test commissions, and more. Sales Cookie enabled us to carry out Sales incentive calculations easier and faster. allows us to simplify fee and bonus management. This answers offers reps with real-time on line dashboards. I really like its' huge variety of functionalities, which can be available on the reasonable, one low fee and no upsell. And I truely love its' exceptional consumer support.

Pros

-Tool completely eliminated our manual commission errors
- Easy to apply and lots of in-built Knowledgebase and Documentation
- Native integration with Salesforce
- Responsive and accurage customer support
- Extensive reporting
- Platform is comprehensive, intuitive and has all of the functionality we wanted and extra
- Great time saver without a extra commission spreadsheets flying around!
- Updates each day offering income groups with transparent, updated dashboards and self service

Cons

No Mobile Application and iOS core application support or Web Based Support

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Thank you for your review. We're glad you are using our native Salesforce sync & find our solution intuitive & comprehensive. Please see our 400+ KBs @ https://support.salescookie.com/en/ & our 100+ video tutorials @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW_8cTuGbqwt9lz6MrkcUcA/videos

Lindsay K.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Messy

Reviewed on 2021/11/30

Pros

I can access while not at work. I don't like much.

Cons

My clients are in there 5 different times, they should be grouped together so I can see what I am being paid and how much.

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Hi Lindsay - thank you for your review. Please review our email as we would love to address all your questions and comments timely. Thank you.

Drew H.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great Affordable Commission Software for SmB Companies

Reviewed on 2021/10/28

Overall this has been a great experience as we are able to stay within budget but expedite our commission process.

Pros

We love the price point, the fact that this integrates with our existing tech stack, and the customer support.

Cons

The user experience is not the most intuitive right off the bat, that being said once you get the hang of it or walk through with the Sales Cookie team this is an easy obstacle to overcome.

Spiff and CaptivateIQ

Reasons for Switching to Sales Cookie

The two big reasons were cost (significantly cheaper than any other product we looked at) as well as the ability to integrate into our CRM out of the box. Other solutions promised it was on the roadmap but we wanted a solution that could meet our need at the time of purchase.

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Drew - thank you so much for taking the time to review Sales Cookie! We're glad we could automate your commissions and your feedback will help us improve our solution.

Michael K.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Simplify Sales Compensation Calculations and Statement Creation

Reviewed on 2021/10/28

Excellent product, world class technical teams that understand the ask, the intent and deliver on business requirements.

Pros

The ease of use and simple delivery of the statements to sales teams.

Cons

Reporting requires some add ons but easy enough with some excel or PowerBi expertise.

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Hi Michael - wow, your positive review means a lot to us! We're so glad that we could automate commissions for you and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best of class! I am so thankful I found Sales Cookie!

Reviewed on 2021/10/28

Pros

The Sales Cookie team is supportive and extremely knowledgeable. The software has met all of our needs, and exceeded expecations!

Cons

There is nothing I can think of that has disappointed me with this solution.

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Wow - thank you for your thorough review! We have loved having you as a customer for 2+ years and are very happy to hear that we continue to impress you! Thank you for your support!

Cole C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Visual Reporting is important

Reviewed on 2021/11/24

Beneficial for our teams to gauge success and have a visual representation of trends.

Pros

Love the visual tools that SaleCookie provide.

Cons

The original sign up was somewhat confusing.

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Hi Cole - thank you for reviewing Sales Cookie! Your feedback will help us improve and if there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again!

Jeremy J.

Easy Peasy!!

Reviewed on 2021/12/01

Pros

Very user friendly. I'm able to see my commissions in detail which is nice!

Cons

I'm a new user and haven't found anything yet that I don't like.

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Hi Jeremy - Thank you for taking the time to review Sales Cookie. We're happy to hear that our solution is user friendly and easy to use. Thank you!

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2021/11/19

Pros

It is super easy to use and read. You can easily look into the commissions and compensation plans are easily trackable.

Cons

So far nothing! Everything is easy to use.

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to review Sales Cookie. We're glad that you find Sales Cookie easy to use and track. If there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

Anushka P.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Affordable pricing that will suit any business & Integrates with efficient tools

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

My business has benefited better with Sales Cookie because our investment in this solution took place on a monthly plan but the value being offered was more. Also, we didn’t have to pay for any setup or implementation fee nor join any long term contract. The process is so simple.

Pros

We use multiple tools to kick start our business so we were on the lookout for such a solution that integrates with popular tools on our lists, luckily Sales Cookie did that for us. They easily integrate with top tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, and more.

We wanted our sales teams to work efficiently and we knew that the only way for them to do this is by investing in a simple and easy solution like Sales Cookie. It makes sales so much easier with its sales commission automation solution. It even allows our sales teams to view their online dashboards no matter the device they use. Everything is covered under one tool, in one place, what more do we need.

Cons

1. For brands that don’t have a good source system to capture sales data, this software might not work as efficiently in such cases.

2. It can be difficult to switch from spreadsheets to an efficient sales commission solution at first, but with the training provided that too without any cost, this process becomes simpler.

• Industry: Mental Health Care

Sales Cookie Helps Me Stay Motivated

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

I rely on Sales Cookie to tell me how I'm doing and budget accordingly based on my expected sales commission. The support team is also a pleasure to work with with super-fast response times. Thank you!

Pros

Before Sales Cookie, I used to get a spreadsheet with my commissions at the end of the month. So basically I had zero information on how I was doing for the whole month. I also had to spend time checking everything was correct which took time (and required help from Finance to make corrections). With Sales Cookie, I can check real-time where I'm ata in regards to commissions. I am also able to submit requests for corrections from within the app. Also it's a lot easier to understand where the commissions came from as you can export the data, etc. Finally, I use my cell quite a bit and the app works well for this use case.

Cons

A 4G or internet connection is required to see commissions using a cellphone. There is no "offline mode" which would be handy when there is no connectivity. It would be wonderful if you could add this. Also I would love to be able to add "widgets" to my dashboard such as reminders, pinned notes, etc.

Juliet H.

Huge Time Saver For Commissions

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

Great solution, good interface, reliable service, saves us a lot of time every week. An Excel auto-convert feature would be a killer addition to a great solution.

Pros

I am responsible for calculating sales commissions in my organization. This was taking about 10 hours every week. Even though it's possible to calculate commissions manually AND accurately, the main issue was the constant need for adjustments (ex: a deal did not go through, refund, etc.). As a result, we had to re-issue commissions frequently, and over time it became unmanageable to track everything.

Using Sales Cookie, we're now able to automate the entire process, but we can still make changes to commissions if needed. There is a very convenient "activity center" in app where we can see all the changes made by anyone to comp plans, commissions, etc. I also like the different roles provided by the application because management of some plans can be delegated so specific managers.

Finally our sales team is happy with their online statement. This is much better than before as we had to repeat sending spreadsheets to every rep.

Cons

I wish they had a way to take any Excel spreadsheet and auto-convert to one of the incentive plans. The process required first analyzing and documenting our sales commission process (probably a good think but it took some time as our commissions are quite complicated).

Jaida C.

Good Visibility On Commissions

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Overall:
- Fast deployment (one week)
- Good visibility on commissions
- Better reporting for our Finance team
- Pleasant look-and-feel

Pros

We discovered Sales Cookie at a conference and deployed it within a week! The main advantage of the solution is visibility on commissions. Our entire team can see how they are performing vs. targets, what their commission will look like, and crediting of deals. So far commissions have been reported. Our finance team can also run reports to check everything is correct. What this means is that for the first time in months we're now getting paid our commissions on time which wasn't the case before. Overall this type of solution makes a lot of sense and we wish we had learned this type of software existed much earlier.

Cons

It's difficult to know if Sales Cookie is really better than other solutions on the market because you need to invest some time in configuration, etc. So you can't explore too many solutions. Regardless, the price is affordable and we like the look-and-feel and visiblility.

Esther W.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Affordable yet powerful sales commission management

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Sales Cookie is a very affordable way to manage sales commissions. We're very happy with the solution and recommend it.

Pros

If you are experiencing issues with sales commissions, Sales Cookie is definitely worth a close look. We are very happy with our experience overall and return on investment. The main problem with sales commissions is that calculating them manually makes it virtually impossible to get them right. This means considerable time wasted making constant adjustments, investigating missing deals, or dealing with angry reps like me!

Sales Cookie eliminates all manual calculations while providing detailed audits and logs. It's like automatically generating all user commission spreadsheets with just a few clicks. A key decision point for us was pricing. The solution is very affordable compared to other vendors. Will they send a team of 5 consultants to your HQ? They won't, but they will really help you getting setup and configure plans for you, making the solution very affordable.

Cons

They should consider adding a consulting + training package for customers with a large budget, or for customers who need help beyond configuring their plans.

Ross M.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Sales Cookie - The Dessert of Sales Commissions

Reviewed on 2021/10/29

I'm starting to sound like a broken record.... We use it mainly for Compensation / Commissions. Now that it has been fully implemented for almost a year, I now really realize that I was spending WAY TOO much time on compensation issues & questions. Now I can spend more time talking to customers.

Pros

This makes our commissions process simple! It gives the sales rep answers to 99% of their questions. It also frees up the sales managements time to work with customers.

Cons

I think the biggest thing that I like the least is "programming" sales cookie with all of our unique compensation parts. It takes a long time to do all of that. (I do understand that it would be required for any product) - But - I think that is why we haven't moved to a product like this earlier.

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Hi Ross - thank you so much for your comprehensive review! We're happy that our team was able to automate all your varied commission structures within your tight timeframes. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know.

Andrew H.

Invest in what your sales team / reps care about most

Reviewed on 2021/10/28

It has been super smooth!

Pros

It's a simple to use tool for end-users (sales reps) that is critical to keeping them motivated and focused on selling. Reps hate not knowing what their next paycheck will look like or feeling like it might not be accurate. Sales Cookie provides crystal clear insight in how much and how it was calculated. Must have for sales teams.

Cons

In honesty it's a bit of a pain that it's yet another software with a separate login- but otherwise it's a very useful tool.

Xactly Incent

Reasons for Switching to Sales Cookie

ease of use, setup and cost

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Andrew - thank you for your positive feedback - it means a lot to us! If we can answer any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

• Industry: Civic & Social Organization

A Great Solution to a Big Problem

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

They were great to work with - we wanted to embed web pages into the app (sales training manuals) and they added the feature for us.

Pros

As a sales manager, I was often on the receiving end of complaints about commissions (ex: a member of my team wasn't paid on time or the right amount). Sales Cookie made my life a lot easier by making sure all calculations were correct and allowing my reps to review their commissions online.

Cons

Please add more customization options for the sales rep dashboard. The admin part is great, but the dashboard part could be more personalized.

Kevin C.

A Strong & Reasonable Solution to Managing Commissions

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

In terms of customer support and experience, Sales Cookie has been second to none. It's their people ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) that had me choose them over 4 other contenders.

Pros

By far, the support staff behind this product (in our case [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) is the single biggest pro of Sales Cookie. The product itself is a good product that is capable of doing what we need but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is outstanding!!!

Cons

Our plan requires a fair bit of flexibility and variable logic and the connection with Salesforce could be better. If we could have a sort of "report builder" feature where we can pre-select which fields are exported in which order, it would be perfect.

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Thank you for much for such a positive positive review! We greatly appreciate your choosing Sales Cookie to calculate your commissions. We haven't yet had time to work on a feature letting admins choose which fields they want when exporting credits (and their order), but we know this is important to streamline your exports for Finance. Although it will take some time, we promise we'll get to it!

Ian C.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Good for growing businesses with multiple revenue lines

Reviewed on 2021/11/03

As the title says, I think that for most small to medium sized businesses that have multiple products and/or revenue lines this could be a huge help. From what I've heard, the integrations also seem to work pretty well.

Pros

I didn't do the setup, but as a user, it seems pretty easy to view a breakdown of all commission-influencing revenue & sales by a timeline period.
Good breakout detail between various incentive lines (ex. commission vs. bonus).
Good detail at the account level, as well.

Cons

Seems to have a strong dependence on Finance team execution, though that could be on the user end. A more automated option by quarter/month etc. could be a nice touch.
Gross commission payouts should be shown in the chart without needing to download the excel file, as it shows most other facts (ex. credit type, sale type, date etc.) - though that could also be user error.
Finally, my one experience with customer success wasn't too helpful as they

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Hi Ian - thank you so much for taking the time to review Sales Cookie! You've hit the nail on the head - the Quickbooks native sync is very popular and there are a ton of configurable choices. We defer to each client management on how much they want to automate within the commission calculation and release processes. Thank you!

Patty E.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Easy but could be easier

Reviewed on 2021/10/29

It works great to track sales daily and monthly, so the overall generic view is great.

Pros

It easy to transition from daily to monthly to see numbers.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to export my info to a spreadsheet, as well as separating the overrides to specific territories as I have multiple overrides. Right now they are all in place so I'm not sure exactly where the numbers are coming from.

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Patty - thank you for taking the time to review Sales Cookie! Per our email, you can export the credit and reward (override) details into a spreadsheet. If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Tyler N.

Take back your time and use Sales Cookie

Reviewed on 2021/10/29

I really feel like Sales Cookie has been a great partner to help us reduce time on payroll. The team that I have worked with; [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are the best. I have never had partners be so on top of their game like they are.

Pros

I like how much time it cuts out of payroll each week.

Cons

It's probably due to my own lack of reaching out to get trained on more in depth features of the tool. I think it can probably do just about anything someone would want it to. I feel like it gets underutilized in part because we don't have the API set up to automate it more.

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Hi Tyler - thank you so much for your awesome review! We're standing by to expand your use of Sales Cookie so please let us know when you're ready for additional training. Thank you!

Aryn T.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Software

Reviewed on 2021/10/29

Pros

I like how simple and user friendly the Home Screen is. The chart features are a great visual to see commission’s and daily records of all kinds

Cons

There are no cons to this software in my experience

Response from Ninth Floor Technologies

Hi Aryn - thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that you find of Sales Cookie's UI simple, user friendly and informative. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Sales Cookie - finally getting paid on time!

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

It totally fixed our commission issues where we had errors and often were not paid on time.

Pros

We are finally getting paid sales commissions correctly without any delay. The ability to see commissions online from a smart phone is great. I can download the list of transactions and easily check that I am paid the right commissions. The reports are great and I use them frequently. I can also see where I'm at in regards to the incoming pipeline.

Cons

The phone app is a website so you have to login. A native smart phone app would be great.

Josh B.

Working Very Well

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

We no longer need to calculate commissions manually (with all the associated errors, delays, etc.).

Pros

Here are the main pros of Sales Cookie:
- Automate calculation of sales commissions
- It's easy to change comp plans
- Enable reps to view goals and their commissions
- Ensure correct payment of commissions
- Detailed audit log

Cons

In a perfect world, the software would not be stand-alone but fully integrated within CRM solutions. Sales Cookie has connectors to different business apps, but it's still a standalone app.