Rize Reviews Reviews

Rize Reviews

Reputation management software

5/5 (8 reviews)
Shawn B.

This software has changed our business, you have to have this to be successful in business today

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

More customers

Pros

Easy of use & delivering the link to our customers, makes it very easy to get great reviews from our customers.

Cons

There is nothing that we do not like about this software, we recommend it to everyone, you have to have it.

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks for your kind review, Shawn! We're so glad to have you as a customer and happy to hear how easy and helpful this review tool has been for you and your business.

Timothy C.

Great Reputation Management for our Agency

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

We were able to go from under 50 reviews total online to 90 in just a matter of a few months. We have a SEO benefit from using the website widget so people can be aware of our perfect rating on Facebook, Google and other review sites

Pros

I like that this is a done-for-you service with a team behind the product. The tool is easy to use and it allows us to consolidate reviews from around the web and intervene with unhappy clients. Our customer service outcomes and online reputation have improved for the agency in our local region and everywhere.

Cons

I wish that they had the homepage widget available sooner but I'm happy it's live now. They are still updating features and the website design but it appears things are moving in the right direction.

Eric M.

Brilliant Reviews Solution

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/29

I couldn't be happier with choosing Rize. We use them in an ongoing way and also monthly to help encourage our customers to provide us feedback on public reviews.

Pros

Created an easy way for my customers to provide feedback to my company and to the general public. We were consistently told in private surveys that our customers loved us, but we didn't have a good/easy way for them to transfer their strong, positive opinions to Google and Facebook. Rize Reviews helped us achieve over 1,000 reviews in a few short months!

Cons

Rize is a smaller company, so with great flexibility comes a few hiccups in launch. Nothing major, but know going in that they're both willing to work with you on whatever you may need, but with this comes a little instability in your final product.

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks for your review, Eric! We enjoy helping you generate more positive reviews and show others how great Pogo Energy is!

David N.

David Navon

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/30

Pros

Easy to use and works very effective to get reviews

Cons

Nothing at this time but the review system requires more charters

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks for your review, David! We're happy to hear that Rize Reviews has been easy to use and we love helping you generate more reviews for Crown Limousine L.A.!

Jesse C.

An easy to use platform that gets results

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

With Rize, reviews are submitted to my busniess easily and quickly.

Pros

The simplicity of the software and ulpoading process

Cons

As a user, you dont have that much control once your email list is uploaded.

Jody L.

Great Software - Great Team!

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Pros

The team made the process so easy. I love the widget for my website. I've used other review soft wares and this one just is a little more intuitive.

Cons

Nothing. Just need more to time to implement my ideas around it!

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks for the review, Jody! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience and how much you love the website widget. Looking forward to generating more reviews for Florida Center for Hormones and Wellness!

Christy B.

Great way to get reviews!

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/30

Great! Highly recommend

Pros

The easy of getting reviews! That it funnels 3 stars or less to allow you to correct issue customer is having.

Cons

that it doesnt automatically connect to my software lol

If you want reviews hire RIZE

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Staff was is helpful and knowledgeable. Respond quickly to my communications.

Pros

Ease of use, How quickly we were able to get reviews.

Cons

Some of the stats are above my knowledge.