Lead Capsule Reviews

Lead Capsule

Cloud-based solution for lead management

4.7/5 (26 reviews)
Chloe' D.

Recommendation

Reviewed on 2012/10/24

Overall, I have only had success with Lead Capsule. I would recommend an online user manual to benefit clients comprehension of all of the "bells and whistle" Lead Capsule offers.

Pros

The system is extremly user friendly. The ability to generate real time reports allow you to streamline campaigns to maximize profit. The entire LeadCapsule Team is professional, attentive and progressive. I have seen upgrades to the system implemented monthly, this also helps us maximize our bottom line. I would highly recommend LeadCapsule to any company looking for a smoothe transaction of uninterupted business, and quick client implementation.

Cons

To date my only con is that Lead Capsule does not work on my iPad. However, I did find an app that allows it to be viewed through the "Photon" App. Its is a bit slow and needs to reload often, but it is something when traveling light.

Gina P.

Digital Agency Review

Reviewed on 2014/11/03

Our team evaluated three Lead Management Systems before selecting Lead Capsule. So far, I am very pleased to say that it's capabilities are proving out just as they were sold. With a small, non-technical team, we were able to easily and quickly get our third party lead vendors integrated into the system. Beyond its integration flexibility, Lead Capsule has a number of functionalities baked into the platform that allows us to manage lead quality and spend of multiple vendors effectively. This LMS also provides reporting tools that can evaluate marketing intelligence and inform email automation directly from Lead Capsule.

Beyond the user intuitive system, Lead Capsule has an excellent support team. They have been responsive and available every step of the way as our team learns the system.

We look forward to fully leveraging Lead Capsule in the coming months.

Shaun E.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2014/07/09

I am happy to provide a reference for the Lead Capsule, a lead management software system, I have used there software for more than a three years. The owner of the company has been unbelievably helpful, and that also translates to his support staff. I am not the most tech savvy person, but there software makes it easy for even a guy like me to navigate. I have tried different Lead Management Software's in the past and if you had questions or had problems it was hard to get answers in a timely manner, and in this industry if something goes awry you need answers now. Every time I have called Lead Capsule I got a live person on the phone that new what they were doing, and were vary helpful. The Lead Capsule staff has always been dependable, straightforward and honest. Great company!!

Anthony P.

Excellent Lead Management System.

Reviewed on 2012/10/24

10/10 Id recommend this to anyone looking to manage thier leds more efficiently. The many features allow you to fine tune your criteria on a very granular level. The list of features is growing constantly. Almost as soon as I think of a new feature we could use it has already been implemented. Updates roll out automatically to all customers which is nice.

Pros

Suits our needs perfectly. I have not found another product like it. If you are looking to manage your leads/leadflow on a granular level this is for you!

Cons

If you are a high volume operation I recommend the deticated server option as this will speed things up considerably.

Kevin D.

Director of Operations

Reviewed on 2012/10/31

Would absolutely recommend this software to anyone who wants to have more control over their database.

Pros

Incredibly easy to use. Setting up incoming and outgoing data feeds is straightforward and software provides ability to set filters on any data point you want. Also very good at basic queries and exporting specific files with tailored filters. Web form components are very easy to use and implement into web pages. Customer support is impeccable.

Cons

Only con is that reporting area could be developed further for our specific purposes.

Brent M.

Fantastic product and amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 2013/05/30

Would recommend to anyone looking for a lead delivery system OR a CRM. We use both and even helped beta the CRM to where it is today. And it will be different (better) tomorrow, the day after and the day after that.

Pros

Super simple with all functions you'll need. If you don't see something, message the owner (yeah, the owner...not some 4 person chain to eventually get to someone 3 weeks later) and he'll jump right on it. Customer service is amazing and very personal.

Cons

Really nothing worthy of noting.

Lisa P.

Lead Capsule's excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2015/02/09

I have been working with Lead Capsule's lead distribution software for the past few months. I have been very happy with Lead Capsule. The platform is user friendly but most important to me, the customer service at Lead Capsule is excellent. Whether by email or Skype, the response time for questions and help is instant. The personalities of the team are delightful. We have had a few problems along the way and the Lead Capsule team is respectful, considerate, prompt and efficient. I would gladly recommend them to anyone, any time!

Thomas B.

Great System

Reviewed on 2016/07/23

The team at Lead Capsule has been nothing but great to work with over the past few months! The system has been very easy to learn and if we run into a wall the service is outstanding.

Pros

Product fits our business perfectly
Its affordable

Cons

x

Anthony L.

Best Lead Management System Online

Reviewed on 2012/10/24

First off... working with Chris is a major advantage over everybody else. He is brilliant. The system is very easy to navigate and easy to learn if you take the time out and understand what each part does. The Ping/Post is most used by our company as we run several real time campaigns. Overall, I would rate Lead Capsule a solid 10 stars. I am sure others would agree with me.

Anthony Loveland
Vice President - North America
www.EmailAgency.com

Pros

Pricing
Host & Post
Verification
Ping Tree

Cons

There are no Cons

Richard M.

Online Advance Now

Reviewed on 2012/10/31

I would recommend this product to anyone in need of a cost effective software product that distributes leads.

Pros

Easy to use.
Easy to edit and find data.
Generates reports, in several formats, with just a few short clicks.

Cons

Not really anything I can say that's bad. The only troubles I had when using the software were because of my lack of knowledge but once I learned the software it was easy to use, navigate and make changes.

Parker N.

Great Program for Novice and Experenced User

Reviewed on 2014/09/15

I thought I was a tech guru and ping tree expert until I tried to do it all on my own.

Lead Capsule system was very flexible and easy to use and a great staff to teach me. Once they go me on my own 2 feet I excelled, but the team was never more than a quick phone call away to help me. If it was an item their system did not support, they would find a temp solution until they quickly made a permanent solution.

Christopher T.

Lead management for dummies

Reviewed on 2014/07/02

Overall the system is great.

Pros: easy to use interface, great technical help, zero downtime, not over the top with features that serve no purpose, fast campaign setup, great tutorials, and of course amazing value for price.

Cons: overall look is not as sexy as competitors, no current add on affiliate management system with ability to run opt out campaigns for affiliates.

Tom H.

Thumbs up on the support guys. The Best of its kind.

Reviewed on 2014/11/05

Thanks for all the help. The team at Lead Capsule is always on top of issues if any. The product itself is awesome. The best part of the product is that it is secure and very easy to use. I had no knowledge of Ping Post whatsoever but they trained us well and the software is very vast and can handle pretty much everything any lead generation company would ask for.

Yuanbin Z.

This is brilliant

Reviewed on 2012/10/25

Strongly recommended. A little bit expensive, but it deserves.

Pros

not found yet.

Cons

The system is super powerful, you can find almost every function you want. Also, the support is good enough. They really try to understand what you want and help you with enthusiasm. Great choice to do business with.

Jose R.

A+++++

AAAAA++++++++++++++

Pros

The system is easy to use and you can do all kinds of things when posting to multiple buyers. After trying to build my own I decided to use LEADCAPSULE. Everything you need for lead management & delivery is there. A+++++++

Cons

Reporting tad slow

David W.

Great System! Perfect for lead distrubution, management and reporting to run your biz!

Reviewed on 2014/07/02

Perfect system for someone or a team who knows the media industry, but doesn't want to hassle with a lot of technology implementation...but wants the benefits!!

Includes, reporting, importing, auto responders and more. Couldn't recommend more and the support staff is there in real time... 24/7!

Robert G.

LC is the Bomb Diggity!

Reviewed on 2012/10/24

I would recommend to anyone! 5 out 5 stars!

Pros

The system meets ALL of our needs and is really easy to use. No technical experience necessary to set up campaigns and begin accepting leads.

Cons

I see nothing wrong with the software

Tony L.

Lead Capsule is great

Reviewed on 2012/11/02

Definitely a great program to recommend to anyone, support is available and the continues updates allows for the program to remain relevant in the ever changing internet.

Pros

Easy to use, technical support is an email or phone call away, constantly being updated and make to function faster and efficiently. Anyone without technical background can learn to use Lead Capsule in a matter of days. Helps stay organized and maintains records.

Cons

Occasionally goes down or works takes longer than usual to load due to server issues.

Marcus T.

Great System

Reviewed on 2014/07/03

I really like working with Chris over at Lead Capsule. He is a real professional with a proven product that has helped us grow the business for over 2 years. The tech staff is always available for questions and guidance.

Chris G.

Lead Capsule Review

Reviewed on 2012/10/24

This is must purchase for any business actively involved in Lead Distribution and Management.

Pros

Simple to learn, and Customer Service is second to none.

Cons

Sometimes the system slows down but mostly works very efficiently

Chris A.

Great product that I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2012/10/24

I would recommend with confidence.

Pros

Customer service with the owner/developer is spot on he will help with any question.
Easy to use even for novice.

Cons

None so far

Wesley Y.

Overall

Reviewed on 2014/10/07

So far we love the Lead Capsule functionality, of which is truly designed for both advertiser / publisher side of things. Further you can't beat the all-inlcusive offerings i.e. call tracking, call center interfaces, dashboard reporting, host / post, lead delivery, pre-poluated lead forms, ping tree and much more.

Setting up appended url / branded login was a breeze and the tech support is amazing, for what other platforms charge, you can beat Lead Capsule. I'd highly recommend this solution to anyone..

Eric R.

Leadcapsule Software

Reviewed on 2012/10/30

Highly Reccomend

Pros

We like the ease of use and the software was designed with the lead marketer in mind.

Cons

none that we have seen yet

Doug K.

Good Product

Reviewed on 2012/10/24

I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros

the strongest aspect is the great support.

Cons

nothing significant that a support IM can't handle.

Anne D.

Best Ever

Reviewed on 2014/07/03

I can't say enough GREAT things about LeadCapsule. Customer service is out of this world !!