Stitchex

Complete apparel software for emerging brands

Theresa J.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

An incredibly robust platform that meets all my apparel sales order, production and scheduling...

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Pros

When I discovered Stitchex, I was skeptical about whether it would meet all my needs but, almost immediately, I found solutions to the issues I was having. Not only that, but things became more streamlined and coordinated than they ever were before.

Each of my seasons can now be organized in one place that is easily searchable, in addition to being able to input inventory levels for all products. I can also search and maintain records for my customers, suppliers and manufacturers and you'll notice right away that the platform is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive.

I especially love how systematic it is in terms of giving me my cost of goods each season versus sales, gross profit and margin percentage. The reports function for SKUs, products and seasons gives me valuable data to determine what directions to take with each subsequent season, so my collections become more refined from a sales perspective.

Most importantly, I could stay on top of invoicing and delivery deadlines at a glance, while juggling sampling and production. Creating customized linesheets for different buyers takes seconds rather than hours. A really nice feature is being able to attach documents to sales orders, so when my reps send me scanned order forms or handwritten orders from trade shows, I can append them to the sales order as a point of reference and for record-keeping.

Just as crucial, management is incredibly responsive to client inquiries and requests.

Cons

To be honest, I haven't encountered any cons and I've been a subscriber for a few years now.

When I have found things that could be improved or enhanced, I make suggestions that would help my business run more smoothly and each of them have been promptly integrated into the platform.

This includes the ability to download linesheets without prices showing, which isn't always necessary for all audiences, like prospective new manufacturers or buyers in countries that use a different currency; the capacity to combine products from different seasons into a single order, allowing me to compare sales statistics of products from different seasons; and the option of subscribing to a discounted annual subscription, rather than a monthly one.

On the extremely rare occasion where I've encountered a glitch or just had a question, the Stitchex team has responded to me the same day or has repaired the issue within 24 hours. There are also handy integrations like, for instance, WooCommerce, Shopify and Xero, which are time-savers that keep everything synced in terms of inventory management and bookkeeping.

I can't see how I'd outgrow the platform since it tends to expand with my business and new features are being integrated all the time. Now that my wholesale buyers can log in on their own to view my linesheets for each season and place orders directly, that's a real game-changer.

Arno N.
  • Industry: Textiles

Very good software for managing your own brand sales, inventory and production

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Smooth

Pros

Easy to understand, ergonomic interface, import/export features and a very good customer support.
Good integration with Shopify.
Great online showroom feature.

Cons

Some production features are missing (but the software is in constant update)

Mercedes B.

Uphance B2B Showroom platform

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

Pros

I like its ease of use, especially in these changing times when customers need more and more information about our products online.

Uphance has helped our business grow without question this year by having a good user interface for our clients, resulting in more purchases as well as automatically doing all those back end tasks that we had to do manually previously, speeding up the process so that more customers can purchase our products.

We found our account interface easy to navigate, it has great integration with other apps such as our accounting package Xero and our online site with Shopify, but most of all its feature rich content (Billing, production costs etc) which in my opinion compared to other B2B's gives great value for the price.

Cons

There are always things to improve as the industry and online sales develop, but compared to other B2B platforms Uphance seems to be at the forefront of B2B development, offering us all we require to sell our wholesale products online.

Response from Uphance

Thank you, Mercedes, for the positive comments.

Regan L.

Great for new brands!!

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

Has been great for streamlining our business and take us to the next level as a brand!

Pros

This has everything we need for wholesale and D2C. They are always quick to help with training!

Cons

Little glitches here and there but they always sort out!

Response from Uphance

Thank you for your review, Regan. Appreciate it very much.

Serge B.

Complete ERP with B2B Wholesale Portal

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

I have been using Uphance for about two years for our t-shirt brand. It helps with sales orders, invoices, inventory and production. The b2b wholesale web portal and mobile app for sales team are extremely useful. It has helped us improve processes and keep everything running smoothly

Pros

It is a complete package. I get everything to run my operations without needing different software packages.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of. It is perfect for my needs.

Response from Uphance

Hi Serge, we appreciate the positive comments. Thank you.

Mercedes B.

Uphance B2B Showroom platform

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Pros

In a world where buyers are increasingly using the internet to purchase B2B products Uphance has been invaluable to our workflow, production line, receiving orders, managing stock and shipping items.
The ease of use is great, it has connections to other apps such as Shopify and Xero and is feature rich for a price other companies want to charge a lot more for.

Cons

Honestly there is so much in the back-end that can help our business grow we are only just scratching the surface so it is hard to find anything negative to say. For our company it has everything we need.

Deniz D.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Long time user

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

I have been using Stitchex for over 6 years now and have been seeing steady improvements over this time. I've tried out a lot of other ERP style softwares and none came close to the type of usability provided by them. Their support is also awesome. Definitely recommend.

Pros

Very easy to understand and use. Clean interface and excellent support team.

Cons

The reporting leaves a bit to be desired.

Xavier D.

Super service and helpdesk

Reviewed on 2020/08/21

Pros

Thanks Uphance for the excellent service and support with the best helpdesk ;-)
It's easy and efficient working with you guys.

Cons

It's perfect on everything. I have what I need for my business.

Response from Uphance

Thank you, Xavier, for the positive comments.

Philippe B.
  • Industry: Program Development

Great product, awesome team

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Uphance was the perfect solution for our customer. Best technical support we ever experienced.

Pros

Modern APIs, easy integration with Shopify, easy integration with our partner's WMS.

Cons

Import of the catalog was not as easy and quick as expected.

Response from Uphance

Hi Philippe, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for the review.

Charlotte E.

Great Support

Reviewed on 2021/01/12

Amazing, quick, online support. Continuously providing solutions.

Pros

User Friendly / Amazing online support

Nothing Yet!

Cons

Nothing Yet!

Bouchon R.
  • Industry: Textiles

We found our ERP !

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

Pros

We can manage every step ouf our product and collection, from proto to consumer in on platform ! We earn time and money each day ! esay to plug on Shopify

Cons

The Showroom need to be improved but it's already under development.

Response from Uphance

Hi Rachel, we appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the review.