ChiDesk

Appointment scheduling for spas & salons

4,6
4,4
4,4
4,5
4,9
Zeki D.

Almost 3 years of Chidesk

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

My business is consist of more than 10 locations and I'm very happy and comfortable with Chidesk.

Pros

Amazing support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]­čÖĆ­čĆ╝)
Quick development team
Very good multi-location capabilities
Strong accounting
Location-based pricing
Hotel PMS integration
Data portability and freedom
Frequent updates

Cons

Mobile app still needs some polishing
Integrations can be extended

Eduardo O.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Functional and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

CHIDESK is the first web tool that we use and helped us enormously in the organization of staff and services we offer in the beauty salon, no doubt this tool has accompanied us during these 4 years and helped us in the development of the business, was the first official website that had our business, we are very pleased with the result that provided you, this program has a good performance and can not only be used by beauty salons because it has great flexibility, can be used in any professional field, which requires the attention of customers through appointment management.

Pros

It is a web platform, very flexible and adaptable, allows the customization of services, colors, insertion of staff, also provides a web hosting, under the nomenclature "Business name".chidesk.com, so if you do not have a website, this tool will be very useful. As for its functionality is oriented to the scheduling of appointments and reservations online, also offers digital marketing and billing. On the other hand, it is very easy to configure and use. Overall it is a very powerful and effective program.

Cons

I would like to develop an inventory control function, thus complementing this program and allow me to centralize all the management of the salon with this program.

Arvindra T.

Practicality

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

As discussed in "Pro's"

Pros

The system makes for practical use and allows multi-functionality. From a management perspective, the reporting feature is great and tracks all relevant information efficiently.
The ease of application and correction of errors is well managed in the settings of the system. Tracking of cash ups, employees and suppliers makes for a huge time factor saving vs creation of numerous excel folders.
We are very pleased with the functionality and outstanding service/support from Aletta de Villiers and her colleagues in Cape town.

Well Done Team
Arvin
Leosage Wellness and Development

Cons

None at this stage - check in 6 months time

Vicky O.

Review on Spa guru

Reviewed on 2014/11/19

Spa Guru is a easy to use software for any body that needs to control stock, bookings and employees working hours.

Vijay A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Good but can be improved

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Pros

Looks quite detailed ... workflows are standard. many payment options.

Cons

Costly and little overwhelming. Needs to improve it UX & UI.

Response from SpaGuru

Hi Vijay, thanks for submitting a review. Normally our customer success agents would fully support you in understanding and setting up the system to cater for your needs. Unfortunately, you did not respond to any of our contact requests to assist you. Please get in touch should you wish to get a better understanding of everything our system can help you manage at your business.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Harrison V.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Awesome and powerful software!

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

Pros

Very friendly developer and support team, they are very willing to go the extra mile for their users.

Cons

The only negative thing I have to say is the scheduler design can become very cramped when adding more than 30 therapists.

Gunther D.

Revolutionary front desk software

Reviewed on 2014/11/18

Chidesk has really changed the way we do business. Thanks to the cloud based software I can keep tabs on my business without having to be in the building as with other software.

The features have helped us to stream line our business, improving productivity and increasing profit.

The support team have been extremely helpful and are always open to ideas for new functions.

The monthly cost of the software far exceeds the value received from Chidesk.

Michael G.

Reviewed on 2014/11/19

A great overall system, giving me all the necessary tools to run my EMS business successfully.
The back up service is phenomenal with all queries been answered instantly or with a return call shortly after with the correct answers.
Zeena and Aletta are professional and there constant communication with us makes my business run professionally.
I highly recommend SpaGuru to my clients.

Troy K.

SpaGuru and online product, CHI DESK.

Pro's:
Service is always at hand when needed-Very efficient
The product is versatile and adaptable for personal preference
I enjoy the reminders it sends out to clients
Just a really great program

Cons:
One should be given more training on the program. I find that because there is so much within the program, one need more training time to understand it completely.

Mark H.

Reviewed on 2014/11/20

SpaGuru allows you to set up a customer service business quickly without having to develop or find software according to your business model. In less than a day, you can be up and running with your financial aspects, services offered and most importantly provide a professional customer interaction and relationship management service.

Tamara B.

Spa Guru Evaluation

Reviewed on 2014/11/21

Spa Guru has been an amazing addition to our Spa. It does a lot of great reports and we love the user friendly online booking service which is now linked to our website. The marketing facility where you can set up emails & sms's from & schedule them to run at certain times or days is awesome too. The only recommendation I have to future spa's is install Spa Guru before you open so that you can load everything - stock, services, products as with any system it is time consuming & difficult if you fall behind. Most of the facilities are user friendly, just a few that are a bit complicated that you need to get around. The customer after sales service is unbelievable, you can phone through & someone will assist you immediately. Another great feature is that I have the system on my lap top which is synced & I can make or delete booking outside of the spa. All and all it is a great system.

Johan H.

Spa Guru product review

Reviewed on 2014/11/30

To whom it may concern,

Spa Guru is a great product that we use in our health and wellness businesses. Its user friendly with loads of reporting functionality. The owners Gary and Colette Halberstadt is always helpful and open to ideas and suggestions for new functionality. After sales service, product ease of use, functionality and training are very important aspects to consider.

We have tried other products specific to the Spa industry and I would definitely suggest this product over any other competitors in the market.

Kind regards

Marius G.

SpaGuru Software

Reviewed on 2014/11/19

SpaGuru is a fantastic all round booking system. They are so unbelievable in their support, they were the only company that was willing to help me by changing the colours of the program to make it accessible for my disability. You guys rock! Rest of the world, come and learn from SpaGuru how to help and organize your company!

Liza L.

Go for it!!!

Reviewed on 2014/11/24

We have been using SpaGuru for four years now and we cannot think of a single complain. We are very satisfied with the software features and the staff are all very accommodating. You get the answers and solutions in just a click. If you are looking for a spa software...SpaGuru is highly recommended!!! Go for it!!!

Andrew C.

Reviewed on 2014/11/20

This is an invaluable piece of software for our business. The best part is the customer service. They are always receptive to improvement ideas and are very quick to respond to problems or queries. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes for someone to help me.

Mona E.

Reviewed on 2014/12/19

I am very happy to use SpaGuru software it helped me a lot in my business and the customer service is more than perfect I just have small issues that i cant use a lot of options (may be it is related to my country system) like sending emails or sms.

Henry O.

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 2014/11/19

This is a program that works and where one has access to accurate figures. It is easy to use, extremely helpful support team. Some added benefits which I find very useful is on-line booking for clients and off-site accessibility.

Well done Spa Guru

Susan M.

Really Good

Reviewed on 2014/09/07

I own a medical aesthetic practice and share with a doctor and this software is fantastic!
Very easy to use and really great that its accessible online. Our clients all book online and purchase products from us online as well which is perfect.

Hester M.

Spaguru

Reviewed on 2014/11/19

We are very impress with this program, save alot of time, easy to understand. Excellent assistance from the Spa guru team. We will definette recommend it to any person who is in need of such a program !
One a again thanks to SPA-GURU !!

Sheryl V.

Spa Guru

Reviewed on 2014/11/20

A wonderful product, makes running a salon easy. Manages stock, staff and always new updates.

Chalene L.

Spa Guru

Reviewed on 2014/11/19

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Great customer service.

Stephanie S.

SpaGuru review

Reviewed on 2014/12/01

Easy to use software. Customer service is normally great.