Fattmerchant Reviews

Fattmerchant

Subscription-based credit card payment processing platform

4.8/5 (15 reviews)
Randy C.

Easy to Use - Customer Service On Point

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Being able to keep cards on file and charge them after my lawn services are complete is a lifesaver. It keeps me from having to bill each customer, or chase my money down from now on. Also, the way they charge you for accepting credit cards is extremely clear and one reason I went with them. The larger I get, the more affordable FattMerchant will be as well, since the main cost each month is the flat monthly fee that will never change for you once you sign-up with them.

Pros

Fattmerchant is so easy to use, even to me who has never really used a credit card processor to speak of. The software hasn't been without flaw, but what I like is anytime an issue has come up I email the small team at FattMerchant and they get back to me quickly and work to fix the problem and then update me on their progress. Maybe someday when they get really big this won't be the case, but for right now I am really impressed with their response and customer service. I've already recommended this to one of my friends and will be recommending it more in the future. Plus they give incentives for recommending them, which is nice.

Cons

I wish they had a way where I could send someone a form and not an invoice to collect a card number. I wouldn't even need to be able to see the entire number, but if it could just collect it to be charged in the future. Right now the only way I have to collect a card number is either have the customer pay the first invoice, or have them call me and collect it over the phone, which I don't like. This is really the only thing I wish they would find a solution for though.

Rebecca B.

Great Company

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

We went from 1 owner to the next. They made the transaction from 1 to the other easy. And the fees are great. My CPA was impressed with how much we saved.

Pros

Easy to use. Customer support was great.

Cons

I Dont have one. No complaints, even when it was a minor issue they fixed it.

Cobren R.

Professional

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

The software is amazing; But more than that it is the customer service I have received. the last thing I wanted in a merchant was someone that was inefficient, ineffective and hard to reach. I got NONE of that from Fattmerchant. They treat me like they have a huge privilege in handling my money. That is pretty much unheard of in this industry.

Pros

This software is great. Easy to use, intuitive, and comprehensive with information that matters to you.

The thing I like the most about it is the ability to send customers a link to pay there invoice to there phone or email. Great Software

Cons

I have had no issues with this software at this time.

Jessica H.

Blown away by the ease of use!

Reviewed on 2017/02/16

We were using SAGE before switching to Fattmerchant. I was concerned that the transition would be difficult. I was wrong! My account reps helped me every step of the way! No matter how silly the questions seemed they took time to help. I LOVE the VT! It is so easy to navigate. I would recommend (and have) Fattmerchant to anyone.

Pros

The ease of use for the mobile app & the quick customer service response.

Cons

Nothing

Response from Fattmerchant

Hi Jessica! Thank you for this kind review - we are so pleased to hear that your transition was smooth and our team was helpful. No question is silly - we are always happy to help!

David L.

A relief...

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

After dealing with numerous companies for credit processing, I came across Fattmerchant. What a relief.... the fees are a fraction in comparison to competition. My company is able to get faster deposits than before. So, not only am I getting paid sooner, I am making more money because of Fattmerchant. Thanks so much for being a company that is pleasurable to work with.

Pros

The software is effortless on setup and overall operation. No issues on my end and no missed expectations.

Cons

No issues. No complaints. The setup and operation was easy.

Lauren M.

I love this company. All merchant fees are expensive, this company is very affordable and easy to us

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

This software make my company work so much smoother. We now have one place to go to track all credit card payments, physical and virtual. I love it!!! Thank you

Pros

My favorite aspect of this software is the dashboard. They make it very visually ascetic, it's easy to find reports and see what's happening. I really like the company too! Very nice people :)

Cons

The only downfall is the credit card machine is expensive to buy, but they allow a rental option.

Steve R.

Thank you to Fattmerchant and the entire team!

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

The customer support is second to none.

Pros

Fattmerchant was a lifesaver in getting our business set up. We talked to many companies in this process who exhausted us by their lack of customer service skills or willingness to help effectively . Thank goodness one company made this process so smooth!

Cons

None so far! We just started running this company in Jan 2019 and have run into zero issues this far.

Richard R.

New User

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

Been with them about two months. So far things have worked out fine.

Pros

Web based software that makes it easy to process credit card transactions. Pricing is much better then other processors, especially the bank.

Cons

We have two companies and you need to remember to change the company when posting. Not hard to do, just an added step.

Ryan B.

Perfect Merchant system?

Reviewed on 2017/02/16

Switched from another vendor and this is so much simpler and cheaper and organized. I just love this merchant account and can't say enough good things.

Pros

Organzied, simple, quick money into my account

Cons

None as of now

Response from Fattmerchant

Hi Ryan! Thank you for the review! So glad that we were able to simplify your processing and help get you paid faster. Happy processing!

Mark S.

Fattmerchant review

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

I have had an overall great experience with fattmerchant. Great customer and a great product.

Pros

Easy of use, customer service and price point.

Cons

Older and slightly out dated point of sale terminals.

Mark S.

Great Product for a small business owner

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

I like the fact that I can get paid by my customers quickly - it has solved some cash flow issues that I had had in the past.

Pros

Ease of use - you don't have to be an IT pro or an accountant to get started. The platform is intuitive and easy to use. The help is always there if you have a question and they are always pleasant to deal with . Very safe - highest levels of security. The IT and security teams are in house - not outsourced to a third party company.

Cons

Nothing so far - it is exactly what I was looking for

Noah F.

Easy to Setup and Simple to Use

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Pros

I like how streamlined the interface is.

Cons

Sometimes it prevents be from charging the same amount to the same card consecutively

James C.

Excellent value, good customer service

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Pros

Customer service is very helpful and responsive

Cons

Nothing yet. Everything has worked well.

Rebecca M.

New User

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Overall it has been a great experience and is making our credit card processing easier than our previous process.

Pros

Its relatively easy to navigate. Love the invoice features, as I can customize what I need. The payment link to send to your clients is very nice and not a feature we had with our previous merchant services provider. The reports are easy to read and the quick summary of each client is very useful

Cons

Seeing an audit trail of whether or not an invoice was sent can be difficult.

7.0/10
Christine A.

Happy Customer

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Customer service is excellent. Every time I have need help in any way they are very accommodating.

Pros

The fact that it send out invoices and receipts to customers.

Cons

I don't like how I have to enter each customer's info in order to accept credit card.