SurveyMonkey CX

NPS solution for flexible data collection & analysis

Jeff B.

Survey Monkey CX is a great way to learn about customers needs

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Overall my experience with them has been positive. Their support team is very good.

Pros

I like the flexibility it gives to communicate with our customers. Great follow up tools to let your customer know you are actually doing something with their feedback.

Cons

The reporting offered out of Survey Monkey CX is weak. I found myself having to recreate reports because there is not a good way to export them.

David F.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great NPS Tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

We've used a few different tools to measure NPS. CX gives us the ability to drill down into the key factors of why we may be scoring the way we are. It also shows us the correlation of those key factors with our score.

Pros

CX is very easy to use. Their new reporting feature makes it a breeze to see YOY or multiple survey data in one dashboard.
Using the CX tool is an easy, affordable, and efficient way for us to measure our NPS.

Cons

I don't have a ton of cons to report on. There are a few very minor bugs here and there but that goes hand in hand with software SaaS companies that are always trying to improve.

Dana P.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great to improve business AND cx!

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Pros

Survey Monkey CX has had a huge impact on our company. Being able to see customer data and feedback has allowed us to make product improvements that increased sales and gave our customers an overall better customer experience.

Cons

Some features like reporting, types of questions, etc. are rigid which makes customization and disseminating data tricky sometimes.

Jared S.

Price/Value: Best CX Option on the Market

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

I've been a customer of SurveyMonkey CX for over five years spanning two companies and it has continually streamlined customer feedback. Centered on NPS, it provides effective snapshots as well as trends to indicate actions needed. I've use this to learn where the gaps are in our customer experience and to show where that experience has improved (or failed to improve) for a number of different audiences.

Pros

- Price/Value
- Feature Rich (especially at this price)
- Easy to Use
- Automated Visual Results
- Terrific Support Team

Cons

While it is "feature rich" as noted above, there are a few seemingly small features missing that would really take this to the next level. It's also completely tied to NPS (Net Promoter Score) while options like NSS (Net Sentiment Score) might be more valuable. The black and white nature of NPS only is a bit restrictive.

Chantal U.

CX Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

I would like it if the customers names were only available to certain user levels.

Pros

It is easy to use and great for a small financial institution.

Cons

Getting a question answered can take too much time as there is no one to call and emails to the support team are not answered for hours or the next day.

Barry B.

Determining your company's NPS with SurveyMonkey CX is easy

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

The platform and the customer service have been top-notch. The dashboard provides a great snapshot of your NPS across all lines of business. Very easy to reply to your customers straight from the platform, so you can engage immediately and thank them for providing comments to help your business to become more customer focused.

Pros

Ease of developing your survey and the reporting tools in the platform.

Cons

Had to justify the cost to leadership, so the price tag was a deterrent that I had to overcome.

Dina G.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Best software for surveys

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Pros

I've used others and found that this is the easiest to use and integrates with all the other software we need it to.

Cons

Would like training or more tutorials to give to other employees so they could figure out how to use.

Jessica H.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Survey Monkey is Great for getting real answers from your customers

Reviewed on 2020/01/23

Pros

Survey Monkey is easy to use and you have tons of options regarding customizing your survey. I've found Survey Monkey super helpful in getting REAL answers from your customers. Whether good or bad, I think every business needs to make sure to know that actual experience customers are having and survey monkey provides a comfortable way to do that.

Cons

There's not many cons to Survey Monkey. The cheap side of me says a con is that lack of free options!

Linda L.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Pros

Great product. I use it to complete yearly employee reviews as well as employee job satisfaction surveys. It is a great too and very user friendly. Highly recommend it.

Cons

I love using it and don't have any negative comments about it.

Guilherme H.
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Free and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

I see survey monkey like a form to rookies use in simple projects.

Pros

The forms built with survey monkey are very intuitive and easy to use. A form can be created from scratch and deployed very fast.

Cons

Some functionalities does not supplied my demands, like integrations with other tools and automations.

Daniel H.

Great Circle

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

It has helped us focus more on our client/stakeholder experience and gives us the ability to survey more frequently. Their customer service has been exceptional.

Pros

Reporting in real-time and the ability to add other staff to the platform so they can consume the data on their own. I also appreciate the ability to communicate with stakeholders in an easy way.

Cons

For our organization, there is a lot of functionality we wish the platform had. The ability to be an anonymous respondent, creating custom tags, emoji or slider scales, and more features for the automated reports.

David M.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Survey Monkey CX - Pure Awesomeness!!!

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Survey Monkey CX has added invaluable insight to our business. We have introduced NPS monitoring by using targeted surveys which allows our client to provide valuable and immediate feedback about our services.

This has been invaluable in revealing what we didn't know allowing us to take appropriate action to improve our services and internal procedures and processes.

Pros

I like the overall simplicity of the UX which makes it really easy to follow and use.

It's not easy to keep things simple but still deliver a professional product that is both easy to use and full of features.

Cons

There is a bit of effort required to maintain the contacts and keep this up to date.

Would be good if this can be automated.

Jit D.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very good for constructive, anonymous feedback

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Positive experience, no complaints in that sense. Will definitely be open about it if any complaints arrive in the future.

Pros

The layout and ease of use is the best feature - you can create a survey and send it out to a large number of people and be confident that nobody will have issues when it comes to using or submitting the surveys.

Cons

Nothing noteworthy as it is a simple and straightforward service, so doesn't really need over-engineering.

Survey Monkey CX Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Very positive from a customer service standpoint. They understand the software very well, are quick to respond, and offer assistance. Very pleased, just wish there were more customization options.

Pros

Technology systems including the key drivers is amazing. Easy to build and create the surveys. Customer service has been top notch (yay) Visually the software is beautiful, great design. Ability to sort and arrange data is easy (once set up)

Cons

Lack of customization for specific needs, this software is definitely built for a "specific" client. My needs are different and I have had to accept that some of my desires for the software will not happen. The actual sending interface of the survey is TERRIBLE, it is incredibly confusing if a survey sent, which ones sent and when. I wish it interfaced more with others systems instead of being self contained. For example, if there is a bad response, I want to be able to export that survey and email it to someone, looping them into the chain. Instead it has to ALL be in survey monkey. In my world, the person that sends the survey is not the person that should be doing the followup.

Madison O.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

SurveyMonkey Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

I like the ease of SurveyMonkey. It is easy to use and read and it gets us the results that we are looking for.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of for SurveyMonkey CX.

Raphael S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great product to visualize survey details

Reviewed on 2020/06/14

Overall, i love this product when trying to acquire primary research. Great value

Pros

I used this product at school when creating surveys, and it made my life so much easier as it displayed all the details i needed from how many people and percentages chose a certain response.

Cons

What i like least about this software is that it is very unknown. Hence, if you are trying to raise awareness and have people complete your survey, you will need to publicize it as much as you can.

Scott K.
  • Industry: Automotive

Too Simplistic

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Pros

While other software programs have evolved, it seems this one stays too simple.

Cons

It does not allow you to go deep; if you want simplistic with minimal features, this is it.

Libby D.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

An Excellent CX Software!

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

My overall experience with Survey Monkey CX has been great from the start. They provide exceptional customer service and their staff are always keen to listen to any suggestions we have of additions to the software that could help us.

Pros

The customer support you receive with Survey Monkey is excellent. They are always on hand via phone or email to help with any questions or queries you may have. The software itself is easy to use whilst being able to provide great insights into how our own customers rate all areas of our service, which in turn helps us to improve our own service as a business. The new reporting feature also saves us time when we have to create our own CX feature reports by providing us with an NPS score breakdown and also showing us our NPS trends.

Cons

It would be beneficial to have an export or download feature on individual responses as we do a lot of work through the month based on specific replies and this can make the process quite manual for us.

Joshua M.
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Used Other for 1+ year

JNM Rise Inc. - Survey Monkey Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

So far so good! My team and I will continue to use Survey Monkey primarily for feedback from customers allowing us to better serve their ever changing needs.

Pros

Survey Monkey offers a great platform we use for two reasons; 1. To complete anonymous surveys of service provided by our team to customers, and 2. If an employee moves on to other opportunities, it allows for a great way to have an exit interview and provide insight into retaining employees.

Cons

Survey Monkey was easy to use, and we choose when we send out the survey to the desired party. It really is easy to use and because of this, I had no problems at all with the software.

Carole H.

Customer Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Very positive, support is always there from the provider when we need it. Nothing is too much trouble. Great 'over the phone' training of the components of the survey and the reporting suite available to us.

Pros

Ease of use. The software now gives us the ability to do a more deeper dive on specific areas.

Cons

Initially no analysis, this has now been rectified.

Khalil A.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Best for gathering information

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Great and definitely recommend to anyone interested to gather information for questions

Pros

This app is very great, it allows you to easily gather information you need to your questions, it is widely used and one of the leadings

Cons

I like almost everything about this but I wish they make improvements for mobile users to be easier to use on phones

Kurt M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The Civic of CX software

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

A very positive experience with the tool and support team.

Pros

Incredibly intuitive with a very responsive customer service team. A great platform to start your CX survey initiative on.

Cons

Functionality may not be as robust as some of the large CX software companies.

Steven M.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

The High Level Stat You Should Be Collecting

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

Survey Monkey has made it just as easy to capture NPS and user experience as they have to general survey and information gathering. This is a great feature for product managers and user experience designers looking to backup their decision with data.

Pros

The ability to gather the NPS score and graphically show you how your customers feel about your products and services.

Cons

Quantitative data capture is nice but it also helps to get qualitative. Focusing just on one side can lead to uninformed decisions.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

SurveyMonkey CX review

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Pros

Intuitive UI/UX
Easy to set up
Easy to collect reviews
Helpful customer support

Cons

Some customization options are still limited

Diana B.

Using CX to Increase Customer Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

Overall I highly recommend CX. Not only do you receive a great product but also a great team to help you along the way.

Pros

I love the NPS and Key Drivers. I feel that these two components can really help our organization improve not only our product but our services. This really helps us have a better understand on where we should focus. Were still learning some tips and tricks and can see that CX will help us get to where we need.

Cons

There are some features I feel CX lacks such as not being up to resend reminders to those who haven't respond yourself as it has to be done through the backend. As well as not being able to export reports to PDF and only to CSV. However, in regards to my first con, I have to admit that our CSM is quick and will get it done for us as soon as requested. Their team is amazing.