gomo

Cloud-based and responsive HTML5 eLearning authoring tool.

María magdalena Z.

An authoring tool that has it all.

Reviewed on 2018/09/23

A really nice and seamless tool for those how produce e-learning material and want it to be awesome.

Pros

I have been very well surprised with Gomo. I like its interface, it's nice and very intuitive. Keeps you focused on creating and not in solving how-to problems. The easy to use drag-and-drop interface definitely helps a lot.
The outcomes are nice looking responsive materials. You'll find lots of nice interactions to use and lots of authoring features that you can use to make the courses you create look different and original. Not to mention the outcomes are responsive and adaptive.
You can export to Scrom, practically any LMS, any website or get a direct link to it. The possibilities are great.
Finally, you can get reports on how your courses are doing which is the cherry in top of the icing.

Cons

It is a little slow in some processes, but it gets there. It could be pricy if your a freelancer.

Akhilesh K.

A very good software but has scope for improvement in many areas

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

1) The final look of the courses is very personalised and visually appealing .
2) The courses are truly mobile responsive and work perfectly in any browser , desktop or mobile .
3) The no of content types is fairly good .

Cons

1) The hotspot component is the toughest I have had to deal within gomo as compared with other authoring tools . Although final output is awesome , making it is a huge pain sometimes .
2) In pricing options , they could include a lighter plan to reach more people .
3) Learning curve initially can be steep .

Prentice J.

Easy to use, user-friendly and love the use of variables

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

fast development time

Pros

I love the fact this software is easy to use, is cloud-based so all projects can be hosted online, the assets are hosted online too which allows all team members to easily share media.

Cons

minor but: no visited states and cant duplicate slides, i find these two features would save development time.

• Industry: Environmental Services

Love gomo. The mobile responsive design makes for a fantastic learning experience.

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Using new, easy to use software developed my eLearning experience and allowed me to create great looking content.

Pros

The easy to use drag and drop functionality and the overall clean, professional feel to all of the content.

Cons

No all of the features work effectively and can cause issues with some screen layouts. Although gomo has a template based look and feel I think that it works well to deliver the information to the learner in the best way.

Prentice J.

GoMo rEVIEW

Reviewed on 2016/10/03

Not the best with flexibility from a design perspective, but the best authoring tool for adaptive courses in my opinion with the best templates and a very modern finish

Pros

Adpative, easy to use and modern

Cons

Design flexability

Blake M.

Best eLearning tool on the market

Reviewed on 2014/09/18

I was reluctant to change at first. I'd heard it all before from previous companies. "Our's is the easiest for developing courses across multi-channel devices." I'd get the trial and it just wouldn't be true. However, with Gomo Learning, they backed up what they said.

My team had to create several courses that could be easily viewed on a computer, tablet and phone. And it had to support Android as well as iOS. Gomo couldn't have made it simpler. My team is scattered geographically and using the cloud, we were able to collaborate and get the job done in record time.

I highly recommend this product to anyone that needs to create high quality eLearning to be shown across multiple channels.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Gomo - Fast but has Limits

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Would recommend to someone looking for a simple, easy to learn tool.

Pros

Easy to figure out how to use. Easy to collaborate with other developers because it is cloud based.

Cons

More limits on what I develop on my own than some of its counterparts. I had to get a tech person do to some of the development.

My work team and I have collaborated in e-projects and saved time in e-learning production...

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Pros

I can create e-learning courses for any device. Therefore, it is easy to communicate with students any time since they can access the course from their mobile or tablet.

Cons

The packages prices are high for personal and small teams. They should consider offering a package to teams with under 250 students.

Ken W.

Smartphone projects in gomo

Reviewed on 2014/09/15

When we were asked to develop courses that ran perfectly on smartphones (Android and iOS) as well as tablets and desktops, we needed an authoring tool that produced responsive HTML5.

gomo fits the bill and allowed our team to work together (gomo is a SaaS cloud product) to create the courses we needed. The gomo player is the best part of the product - it works perfectly on all the devices in landscape or portrait mode, adjusting automatically to screen orientation. It also adjust to the display size, meaning that courses fill the screen on every phone (including both of the new iPhone 6 models).

There's no 'player app' to download and no software to install, it just works. Very impressed.

Louise C.

gomo for multi-device projects

Reviewed on 2014/08/27

We were asked to build a range of modules for a major pharmaceutical company. They had to look good, be easy to use and had to work on iPads and Android phones as well as desktops and laptops.

gomo allowed us to build a single course that adapted and responded to all of our target devices, saving us a huge amount of time as well as delighting the client.

gomo is very easy to use and highly configurable. The fact that it's in the Cloud allowed us to collaborate and work together as a team on this project.