Jubilee

Affordable Legal Practice Management Software

Tanya B.

Highly Recommended Bankruptcy Software

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Jubilee makes preparation of bankruptcy petitions and schedules so easy and it saves so much time.

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate and use this software. Features at easy to find. Their customer support is amazing. The support staff is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. They have wonderful "how to" resources. Their rates are very affordable. If you are not happy with your current bankruptcy software, I would highly recommend Jubilee.

Cons

I honestly have found nothing I do not like about Jubilee.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Thank you for your kind review.

Scot E.

Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

I am very satisfied

Pros

This software was a very affordable choice compared to other options. It was easy to learn.

Cons

I would like the software to require answers to most questions. I fairly frequently will generate a PDF only to find that I need to go back and check a box that I missed, e.g. installment options.

Mary R.
  • Industry: Law Practice

The best thing about Jubilee is its outstanding customer support

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Overall positive but could use more work on responsiveness.

Pros

Customer support all the way. They pick up super fast and they'll just jump onto my computer remotely and show me where I'm stuck.

Cons

They are slow about updating Bankruptcy form changes especially for local bankruptcy forms. I almost switched from this software because every other software in town had new forms and they didn't. Consequently I was having to do everything by hand. Almost a year later they still don't have a local bk form for my district which is MANDATORY.

Eric P.

Cost Effective BK Software

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

I like the software as it saves a big yearly expense that competitors charge. The functionality is good, could be a bit more intuitive. Overall, I would recommend Jubilee Bankruptcy but know that it will take some time to get to know all of the features and functions.

Pros

The pay per case bankruptcy software feature is great for those of us that are not heavy filers. The interface takes a little time to get used to but it is fairly straight forward and simple. One great feature is their support. They are readily available and helpful in solving problems. At least one issue tends to come on with each filing, but they have always been able to resolve it for me.

Cons

Some of the features are not all that intuitive and require customer support to get me through, which they always do.

Donald G.

Recently retired

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

I used to use another software that I paid a yearly fee for. It was installed on my server which allowed much faster response time then a web based software does. I had a very high volume practice. Because I do not use Jubilee every day I am continually calling customer support for guidance. Customer support answers quickly and has always solved my issue promptly. Some things are hidden and just hard to find. For example where is the little box you check to add a non-filing spouse so you can add his income on Schedule I??

Cons

Another example, I just noticed that I spelled the Debtors name wrong. It was a multi-step process to change the spelling. Overall, the more I use the software the better I like it. But after over 10 case filings I still find it difficult to navigate.

Armando B.

It's OK

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

I wanted to like this as it would solve a big problem over its competitor. It provides cloud access and different payment plans including pay per case. For inexplicable reason the pay per case has some minor limitations over the monthly plan. I had to revert to the competitor, though because the competitor is much more intuitive in that everything is so compact. This software, unfortunately, is all over the place. By that I mean that it is very difficult to navigate. It's a shame that like many other software products, it tries to do too much and ends up being annoying.

Pros

I liked most that it is cloud based. I want to access my cases from multiple locations.

Cons

Not intuitive. Hard to learn. Frustrating.

Susan L.

Jubilee Pros/Cons

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

The customer service at Jubilee is the best I've encountered. I've previously used E-Z Filing and Best Case and the Jubilee staff is hands-down the best.
Jubilee is working constantly to upgrade the software and make sure it is competitive with the other options. It has come leaps and bounds in the one-year since I started using it.

Pros

I like that the software is in the cloud and that any user can log in and work from any location without the need to carry their own computer to access the software.

Cons

There is no Chapter 13 Plan yet in our district - New Jersey. I also have issues with the way the exemptions are calculated and applied to assets. It is not incorrect, but inconvenient that I have to manually go in to make sure the correct exemption amount has been applied.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the nice review Susan. Please call us when you have a moment and let us look at your exemptions issue to make sure we understand what's going on and see what we can do to make it easier.

Anerio A.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Long time user recommends this project with reservations

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Good with excellent support and I believe in this company to improve the product. They have made some positive changes since I've been using them.

Pros

Cloud based. It is similar to IGOTNOTICES which was the most necessary piece of software in my practice for a decade.

Cons

Creditors, Trustees and Court Personnel will sometimes email me about cases to that email address. I have to go in every day and look for these messages on the "Notice" list because they are completely invisible to me otherwise. This has caused some problems. Also, the migration of dates from emails to calendar seems clunky.

Herman L.

Jubilee Bankruptcy

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Great bankruptcy preparation program. Prior to that, I had used Bankruptcy Pro by the same developer.

Pros

Cloud based; bells and whistles; customer support is outstanding. The program does what it is expected to do in the preparation of a bankruptcy case.

Cons

Not as intuitive as Bankruptcy Pro. The learning curve is more difficult than I would have liked it to be.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Thank you for the great review. Don't hesitate to call anytime and we'll quickly help you find the function you're looking for.

Rick A.

Great Cloud-based Consumer Bankruptcy Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Jubilee allows us to have multiple users working on each case from various locations. It allows us to access information much more quickly and reliably without having to deal with physical servers. It is user-friendly and looks like it was created in the 2010s, not the 1980s.

Pros

I love that the format is user-friendly and intuitive. I love that the developers are so responsive and helpful, and can quickly diagnose problems and code in solutions to address new issues or desired features.

Cons

There are some lags in loading, which I believe have been targeted and are common to cloud-based platforms. There are a number of bugs which are being worked out, but these are becoming less common.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the kind review. Keep letting us know about slow loading pages and bugs so we can continue to refine the code; we want to fix them all.

Karen G.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

It has some drawbacks but is affordable and efficient

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

Jubilee is an affordable option for an attorney that does not handle a significant number of bankruptcy cases.

Pros

The software integrates with credit reports and allows for the reports to be imported directly in the software.

Cons

The software is not user friendly or intuitive. I've had to call customer support for assistance on the software. It is more complicated than it needs to be.

Richard L.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Easy on the Eyes

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

We have always had good success with customer support.

Pros

Good customer support. Easy to read screens.

Cons

1. Do not like the "mouse over" feature -- if a user does not know the mouse over area is there, too many needed commands are literally invisible until moused over. Need visible commands.
2. Would prefer a default order in the .pdf of the Summary page appearing right behind the Petition, rather than at the end of the .pdf when creating all documents for filing. We have to manually adjust for the court.
3. No Chapter 13 forms available for our area (last we checked).

Thomas F.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Easy to learn and very efficient

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Awesome!

Pros

It is really easy to use. The interface is very efficient. The customer service is excellent.

Cons

Sometimes the local form may take a while to update.

Kevin G.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Flexible Costs, Excellent Support, Good Value

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

We solved the problem of paying annually for a program from the "competition" which did not make economic sense.

Pros

I like paying on a per-case basis. We are not high volume filers so paying several hundred dollars per year for the "other" software did not make sense.

Cons

It would be nice if the client could have access to fill in as much information as possible.

Edward Z.

Use of Jubilee

Reviewed on 2020/02/08

Pros

I find the software relatively easy to use. When I encounter a problem I have found the support staff most amenable and knowledgeable in resolving any issues.

Cons

I have found that Jubilee doesn't have local forms, so I have to prepare them myself. Further, the local forms have to be filed separately.

Darlene S.

Good Value for the Price

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

The price is great and the software design is simple yet having a professional look.

Cons

The organization of the features could be improved. Some of the features are not readily noticeable and are not where I would expect to find them. It may be that I still have mental remnants of the overall organization of the features of the program I used to use, so that I am expecting the same positioning of features in Jubilee.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the nice review. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need help finding a feature or ever have any questions. Our support staff is always happy to help.

Jeremy C.

Great for Assistants

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

Very Pleased.

Pros

This software is simple and easy to use. My assistant was able to complete her first petition in probably an hour. I will continue to use this software for as long as I practice.

Cons

Filing seems to be a little difficult. I have to separately pay filing fees and file the Creditors Matrix and Social Security verification separately.

Kurt B.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Jubilee was the tool that I needed.

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Amazing!

Pros

The software organized my bankruptcy filings, made everything. easy and seemless. It was nice because when thinking about a single bankruptcy case, all of my information and filings for that single case was in one place.

Cons

I really have nothing to offer for least...I guess I wish more forms were available and that maybe there was a sharing place for forms and filings for users.

Scott C.

Jubilee Bankruptcy

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

Pros

Very user-friendly. Right from the beginning it was easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the order information needs to be entered can be somewhat random.

Jennifer V.

Jubilee initial review

Reviewed on 2020/02/15

I am hopeful the glitches and functionality will improve.

Pros

That it integrates with several products and is full you web-based.

Cons

There are sometimes more clicks and it isn’t as intuitive as Bankruptcy Pro. I have encountered several times when parts of the software wouldn’t work correctly or save but later work. I had a frustrating issue with exemptions that caused me a lot of extra work and ultimately was a software glitch, but’s the first time I called support couldn’t figure it out and I though the it was me.

Response from LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for your comments. We are refining data input forms every week and you should see regular improvements with the ease of use.

Daniel K.

review

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

This was my first Chapter 13. Eventually, I was able to resolve the issues.

Pros

I found using the program difficult at times, probably because of the complicated subject matter and rules. However, the support staff was very helpful and always responded to my issues.

Cons

I cannot fault the software, but the bankruptcy issues are complicated.

Kevin S.

Support

Reviewed on 2020/02/10

Pros

Assisted our team with preparing, filing chapter 11 cases in the USBC SDNY.

Cons

It works fine, so i have nothing to add other than it being free..?

Tract S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Pro, Suggestion, Cons

Reviewed on 2020/02/09

Pros

I really appreciate the tutorials which means I do not have to call in.

Consider adding tiered interest rates for credit cards expenses. Ie A client has one credit card and the interest rate depends on purchase period.

Cons

Slow, Long script run errors ——
Would like a calculator feature near input fields (it could be there but I couldn’t find it when entering expenses)

Philip A.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Bankruptcy software review from a novice

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

Pros

Direct filing and the means test calculations made by the software

Cons

Would prefer being able to fill out US Bankruptcy forms which would be transferred to different schedules.

Dee K.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2017/02/24

There have been a lot of bugs to work out in Jubilee but your Customer support staff are top notch. He especially goes above and beyond to help. I'm still learning new things about the program but I have been very happy so far. Dee from Don Bell Law