Sellics Reviews

Sellics

PPC management & optimization software for Amazon vendors

3.7/5 (6 reviews)
Jose M.

One of the best Amazon seller tools you can get

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Helps me to easily process Amazon's data and helps me to make real time sales decisions.

Pros

Amazon provides a ton of data to sellers but it can be frustrating trying to process it all Sellics has been great and I can take a look and see how sales are for a particular product, how my inventory levels are, and how my ad campaigns are performing.

Cons

I wish the keyword feature was a bit more extensive

Jennifer S.

Helpful Analysis Tool

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Overall, I think that Sellics is most useful in the launch of new products, or when trying to determine positioning. I think the platform could be more streamlined, but once using for a while it gets easier to know where to find what you're looking for. It's a great way to keyword mine, aggregate reviews in one place, and gives a good overview of ranking, allowing you to examine how competitors are ranking as well.

Pros

There is an abundance of information that can be gained from Sellics, particularly in finding information on products related to the ones you sell, stats on how your products are performing on Amazon, and competitive comparison tools.

Cons

There are a lot of different menus to navigate because the platform is so robust, this can take some getting used to.

5.0/10
Pavel S.

Better than other alternatives

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

We use it every day to keep track of sales. Best solution so far.

Pros

Includes all the analytics that amazon fails to provide. Shows live sales data with product breakdowns. Better than any other alternatives we tried (hello profit, big ass kpis). Has a growing ppc management software platform. One price for all amazon accounts.

Cons

Can’t export any data. Everything is on the screen. Expensive. Australia and Japan accounts not integrated

Michel G.

Great tool to track USA amazon sales

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

We use Sellics to track our SEO and SEM campaigns on our Amazon storefront. It's a tool that completes many lacking functionalities in the Seller interface of Amazon. I particularly enjoy the rank tracking.

Cons

While the interface could use some tender loving care, the only shortcomings are the price and the neglect of the canadian marketplace.

5.0/10
Volker F.

does not monitor all your products, only a randomly picked handful

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/16

No way to use Sellics. It just does not work.

Pros

Nice UI, lots of functions, reasonable priced.

Cons

Only shows a handful of a sellers products in the monitoring. It is supposed to show all products they have sold within the last 30 days, but this is not working. Out of about 250 products they have sold at least once within the last 30 days, Sellics picked randomly and showed only about 30. And their support does not even comment on my complaint about this glitch.

Sellics offers import of an Excel sheet containing the cost for a sellers products, so they can calculate the profit. But this import only works for the items currently under monitoring. No way to import a list containing all my products. This is ridiculous.

0.0/10
Matt F.

Not much more than what Amazon provides

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/03/05

I only did the free trial and wasn't a hug fan so I don't believe I would pursue it any further.

Pros

It does include a "profit" metric where you can deduct your cost from what you earn.

Cons

It basically regurgitate what Amazon has and already has available. I don't believe it really enhances what I was already able to do.

3.0/10