Retreaver Reviews

Cloud-based call center management

5/5 (8 reviews)

Full time Mom running Paypercall

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

I've been using Retreaver for over 2 years and wouldn't change platforms. It's affordable, easy to navigate and support is always easy to reach, the turnaround responses from support is almost always immediately.

Pros

Easy to navigate (specially for someone who is not tech savvy). Affordable and reports are easy to read.

Cons

If I need to make changes on what's already coded, I'll have to send request to support (which isn't a big deal) But I wish the options on what's visible to publishers are available for me to choose and make them visible or not.

Kevin W.

Call routing with ease

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

My company has been using Retreaver for 5+ years. The product is easy to use, and they have excellent customer support. Retreaver has helped us grow with our call volume and they are always looking to add additional technology/features to allow us to continue to grow.

Pros

Call routing capabilities
clean user interface

Cons

More in depth reporting and/or dashboards

Kristin M.

Excellent Call Tracking Platform

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Enjoy using Retreaver for tracking our calls.

Pros

Retreaver has an excellent support team and is easy to use. Plus the reporting is detailed and very useful.

Cons

Some of the filtering can be tricky to set up and is counter-intuitive, however the support team is always there to guide you through any difficult set ups.

Tim G.

Great call platform!

Reviewed on 2019/01/22

Overall experience has been great. Retreaver's employees are friendly and helpful. Platform has been everything we need and is a lot less expensive than many of the other platforms we researched.

Pros

I like that it's an easy to use (for a non-techy person) platform that has all functionalities that we need to run our pay per call and transfer business. Customer service has been prompt and helpful too.

Cons

Can't think of any real pain points. Software's been great.

Angela P.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2017/11/18

Pros

It is easy to use and their customer service team is fantastic. I would recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to set the revenue amounts differently within a campaign and this is something that Retreaver does not offer.

Alex F.

Great service / easy platform

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Rep is incredibly responsive, knows his stuff and ready to dive right in and fix an issue.. I've never waiting more than 30 seconds for a response!

Pros

Super intuitive and easy to use, I was pretty much up to speed within 3 hours or use.

Cons

I would like the UI to be a bit more intuitive, but again easy to navigate once you're used to it.

System Overall

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Retreaver so far in my short experience has been great in terms of function and cost savings. there is a little bit of a learn curve, but once the user understands the platforms logics, everything becomes easy

Pros

I love the customer service that Stan provides me. No matter the day or the time, he is always available. additionally, in terms of setting up the campaigns, the platform gives me lots of flexibility to input unique situations.

Cons

I would differently like to see more widgets or dashboard tracking tools. Additionally, having a comment section for each buyer will help teams remember specifics for each buyer they are running. when you deal with so many buyers, its hard to keep track

Good tracking software and customer support

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

It's easy for me to track my campaigns and understand well about my customers.

Pros

It's easy to handle my campaigns. And I feel the traffic distribution function is very useful, especially when shift the traffic source to different ends.

Cons

No, I think, it's good for me to handle.