Showing 137 reviews of 122

Showpass

A ticketing app for event organizers & goers

Showing 137 reviews of 122
Jeff K.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

ShowPass to Keep Your Event or Find an Event

Reviewed on 2020/03/15

As noted above, Showpass is currently showing a sense of care and concern with the pandemic coronavirus by giving their clients a sense of less worry as events are being cancelled or postponed. Truly stepping out front to ensure credits, refunds and a general sense of compassion as we all endure this terrifying time in our world. Their commitment to our ( me as a user ) safety and well being with minimal losses that are out of our general handling are exactly what Showpass is playing a larger role in. This gives a lot of us a sense of satisfaction and excellent customer service. They are a large leader in event sales and in the scope for people putting on these events as well. They keep us a little calmer by showing how well they value their clients.

Pros

I wanted to express gratitude as it plays out in Today's current situation with covid-19 and the health and safety of event goers. I am purely a user and have not used my showpass account in quite some time. Aside from having excellent event purchase options and tickets to the best, I have seen what a positive position the company is taking to put some peace of mind to those of us scared by or impacted by the current coronavirus outbreak. This company is showing that we ( the clients) matter by backing ticket sales with refundable options or to back out by choice with virtually no penalty. Truly a step above by alerting their client list rather than by having us do the work.

Cons

I like the layout and in this particular review noted very positive aspects. As a user there are basic little things that might give me a sense of lesser satisfaction - pricing for events as an example-but there isn't anything on a larger scale at this time that bothers me.

Wendy G.

Crankworx Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

I enjoy the personalized customer service that Showpass provides. You can get in touch with Showpass using their chat box and receive replies to questions in a timely manner. There have been a few glitches that I have identified and let Showpass know which they have subsequently fixed to ensure everything works as it should. There has also been functionality that we wanted to see on the Showpass platform, and they have been very open to us making these suggestions for improvements, and they have implemented these suggestions over the past year. Showpass is an easy platform to use and we love the widgets that allow us to sell tickets directly on our website, without having to redirect customers to the Showpass website. The Showpass Dashboard app is a great tool when monitoring capacity levels at the door of your event. Very addictive checking the app daily to see how many tickets have sold as well :)

Pros

The ability to sell ticket packages/multi passes that contain more than one event to our customers, and the ease of sending out complimentary tickets to sponsors/partners via email, were the main reasons we switched to using Showpass as our ticketing platform. We send out lots of free tickets to partners/VIPs so having all the events as an option in one screen and being able to select more than one event at a time was a huge win for us.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more of a draft view when setting up products, whereby you can see what the customer will see, including total costs including fees and taxes etc for tickets, without having to make the event visible to the public/live. It would also be great to have a little more event specific settings rather than settings that apply to all events i.e. if you only want someone to see certain stats for an event, or give a colleague access to one event only, not all events etc.

Oliver P.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Showpass Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/30

Top notch, love the low service fees

Pros

Everything is very easy to use including the app which helps with check ins and stats while away from the desktop

Cons

Not many cons. Some question take awhile to respond from reps but our main person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
is amazing. Always hear back ASAP even over the holidays :)

Response from Showpass

Hi Oliver, we're glad to hear you find Showpass so easy to use! We'll take your feedback on response times back to the team. We're rolling out new chat support fairly soon which will allow you to get answers to questions sooner and connect with our team in real-time. :)

Sarah C.

An amazing, seamless registration system

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

We love Showpass. The team is amazing and very responsive to questions or concerns. It makes onsite a breeze, especially if you have multiple ticketed events. They were very accommodating to our budget and goals, and it was well worth the partnership. We will use Showpass for our large events moving forward.

Pros

I really enjoy the marketplace and how easy it is to add/remove items, in addition to being able to edit the system on the fly. The fact that is embeds into our website is amazing - never have to direct a person off our website. The new Facebook feature is interesting and I am looking forward to using it!

Cons

It can be difficult to navigate the back end, but once you know where everything is, it is easy!

Sarah W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Hospitality Heaven

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

A great team that makes you feel important. I would never use another ticketing site after dealing with Showpass

Pros

User friendly platform, easy to navigate and any issues you may have are promptly sorted when you reach out to customer service. Had to refund a lot of tickets after the lockdown and Showpass was wonderful with helping me manage it.

Cons

The sizing with photos was an issue however the team was very helpful with sorting this for me

Tanya T.

Showpass x Cowboys Music Festival

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Our overall experience with Showpass has been a very positive one! Showpass has been a great partner to work with as we continue to group our business and require more advanced ticketing options. Showpass Customer Service at all levels has been outstanding.

Pros

The main pros of using Showpass are:
-Very user-friendly for both seller and buyer
-Easy to learn and use for all employees
-Showpass App checkout allows for fast checkout by buyers
-Advance levels of employee level access are great for internal security
-Availability to provide advanced ticketing options like multi-scan/muli-ticket delivery have allowed ticketing for many different kinds of events
-High ability to customize events and seller options very helpful
-Tracking links great for monitoring traffic/sellers/sales
-Integration with Facebook for ticket selling has helped sell tickets through social platform and reduces click drop-off
-Integration with Square (and others) provide options for hard copy ticketing
-Constant updates from Showpass provide a better user and seller experience
-Integration with Guest List Platform allows additional options for events entrance
-Ticket reporting is robust and provides great finical reports
-Showpass considers all requests for new development into their roadmap
-Quick and great response from customer service teams on all levels

Cons

Some small areas of improvement for Showpass are:
-Better pre-existing integration with third-party apps
-Marketplace Items require better redemption reports
-We would like to be able to pick which events are displayed between the checkout page and purchase page
-We are looking forward to a better referral program being rolled out

Mallory W.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and has eased some hiccups with our event ticket sales. From creating the event, customizing and now implementing into our social platforms we find Showpass to be a crucial component with all of our events.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I've disliked currently as the updates recently have changed any pain points.

John M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

How Covid-19 Pandemic changed the way non-profits & religious institutions opened their doors...

Reviewed on 2020/08/21

When everything went into a lock-down due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, churches were forced to close their doors. When things started to open up we knew we would only be allowed 50-100 persons into our church based on government health and safety mandates related to social-distancing requirements. We developed a scheme to mark our church pews to make enforcing the 6-foot social-distancing rules obvious for everyone. We also blocked off a number of rows. We then identified flexible configurations to allow up to accommodate the various family sizes and preferred services they attended historically. We then build seating selections based on family sizes and used these to monitor utilization during the week. We were able to utilize Showpass without the need for any software changes once we refined our model and identified easy tools to monitor utilization and capacity controls. It works!

Pros

The Showpass team was very receptive to helping us identify a means of building a reservation system for our 3500 family parish. We built a prototype and within three weeks we were up and running with our reservation system. The thing I liked best was working with the Showpass team and and building around their system's core functionality.

Cons

There are some custom integrations I would like to look at down the road, but overall we are happy with our choice and our core team is happy with our results and the fact we didn't have to build everything from scratch.

Christine G.
  • Industry: Events Services

Innovative company with fantastic customer service

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Pros

Showpass is user friendly. Sending complimentary passes to our clients and partners is so easy! Its a feature that we love.

Cons

When creating an event that runs for more then one day; there isn't an option to create a daily start and end time. It can confuse customers if the start/end times are difference each day.

Lisa T.

I love Showpass!

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Showpass solved a ticketing challenge for a National event our school is hosting. It was easy turn key solution and the customer support has been outstanding. Any questions are answered quickly and accurately. The ticketing portion of our event was at one time a major stress for me and thanks to Showpass has become stress free.

Pros

The software is intuitive. It makes the ticket selling, tracking and management so easy and efficient. I love the ability to check sales each day, offer discounts or incentives and the chance to message directly with customers who have purchased tickets.

Cons

I have not yet encountered anything about the software that I like the least.

Liam M.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Super friendly staff and fast response time!

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

I'll definitely use Showpass for future events (both free and/or paid) and would recommend it to my friends. I find some other softwares take so long to set up events and this has been the fastest set up I've done to date. They also have an awesome integration with Facebook so I could actually sell tickets through the event on there as well. I am excited to use the platform in the future.

Pros

Their customer service is really top shelf! After I created my account, one of their staff called me and asked if I needed any help getting set-up. I had a few questions which they answered over the phone and also followed up with an email as well if I needed more assistance. I really wanted to up-sell my next event so people would see both when they were at checkout and their sales person showed me their event up-selling feature which was helpful and easy to use. Although my event was only for a couple hundred tickets it was nice to get that level of customer service. I will be using Showpass for my future events.

Cons

Technologically speaking I sometimes struggle with certain types of software and don't want to spend a lot of time setting up my events. Showpass made it easy for me to set up my event in a few minutes and the software was very easy to follow.

Bill R.

We love Showpass!

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

We've been with Showpass since the beginning - and we have been so happy to work with them every step of the way! They are professional, responsive, creative and give incredible customer service to both us and our customers.

Pros

The software is user friendly, easy to learn, and adaptable to our needs.

Cons

Any time we have encountered even a slight hiccup, Showpass has exceeded our expectations and not only built a solution, but created something that helps us even more than we could have anticipated.

Jon B.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Quick, easy to use, and convenient!

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

I was able to buy tickets quickly, and there was absolutely no lag between when I checked out and when I received my tickets. This is something I really appreciate because there’s been too many times in my life where I’m stuck waiting for tickets.

Pros

I was using the Showpass platform to visit one of my favorite East coast attractions and purchased them through the Showpass integration on this company’s website. I’m sick and tired of having to make accounts for every ticket I purchase and was thrilled when Showpass didn’t make me create one. All I did was select my tickets, add a few contact details, input my credit card, and “BOOM”! Tickets delivered directly to my inbox. It truly is a breath of fresh-air to use software that works quickly and conveniently.

Cons

As a buyer the biggest thing I look for when using a purchasing platform is ease of use. Showpass gave me just that and for that… I thank you! Next event my firm hosts I will be using their organizer section and setting it up via their platform.

Trevor H.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Showpass is by far the best

Reviewed on 2020/01/04

Pros

The overall ease of use and ability to have emoloyees sell tickets through the site is an outstanding benefit over every other site. The service fees are lower than any other site I've felt with and create alot more sales due to it being cheaper to sell tickets.

Cons

I have nothing I can list as a con about showpass.

Shannon E.

Showpass Client Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

The customer service and willingness to support clients with specific issues has been great! The Showpass team has been eager to help create custom solutions and features for our specific needs, which has been a huge help to us.

Pros

I like the variety of functionality within the software and how many different features are available. The software is very user friendly from a purchaser side as well, which helps elevate fan and user experience for our event.

Cons

The reporting can be a bit complicated when you have such a wide variety of ticketing options.

Meryl O.

Love the system!

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Pros

Easy to use as a organizer and user. Customer service responds very fast when there’s an issue!

Cons

Design could look a little more modern.

Darrel N.

Great support team!

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

This is our third year working with Showpass and we've enjoyed the experience so far.

Pros

It is easy to use and the support team walks us through any issues or new features. We have also worked with the development team to add new features.

Cons

I wish it was easier to generate and export sales data and reports.

Carlos F.
  • Industry: Music

Great feature set, and great customer service!

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

The members of our Orchestra are able to sell tickets directly to family and friends using their phones. They receive a commission for these sales - and we've seen our presale $'s jump significantly. I've never waited longer than 10 minutes for a tech help response, and most questions are satisfactorily solved in minutes. The one big question we did have went straight to the top, and the lead developer replied personally in minutes.

Pros

The ability to sell with a mobile device (cash, credit or otherwise) is amazing; setting up employees and sellers for your event is simple and straight-forward, the the software keeps track of tax, money owed, and commissions payable.

Cons

The seating chart is a bit klunky, but we've been told that big changes are coming.

Chelsea P.

Great Event App

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

The ability to edit many different details of the events and be able to scan and accept payment on site with a phone is a huge advantage.

Pros

The ease and customization capabilities are top notch! Customer service has also been great from the first day I started.

Cons

There are still a few kinks that they need to work through but they improve monthly and listen to your feedback.

Jewel W.

I recommend Showpass

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

I think it is very user friendly for us but as well as customers. And making customers happy is number one for us.

Pros

What I like most is that it is easy to learn and use. But primarily that Showpass is willing to develop new features for us as a Theatre. That is really exciting.

Cons

I do not like that I cannot reprint thermal tickets.
I do not like that I do not have a "hold at will call" option for my guests. It is a big part of theatre culture and marrying the old generation with the new.
Reporting while being improved, could be better, especially from an accounting standpoint.

Kendra L.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Great 👍🏻

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

I have never had an issue with Showpass! I always find it user friendly, easy to book and easy to sell tickets to others if something changes and you aren’t able to make your show! I will continue to use it with enjoyment!

Pros

It is easy to use and has a friendly interface.

Cons

I have not had any issues with Showpass!

Chris L.

Solid 8
Everything has room for improvement, customer service is a 10 when you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

The people, the interface is difficult at times to boot around s, not the most friendly but I can count on support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if needed

Cons

The interface and the spiderweb entanglement trying to find what features you want and how to use or turn on ..

Jeff B.

Best Ticketing Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Stellar. Will recommend to anyone needing ticketing software

Pros

Easy navigation
Ticket purchasing and refunding are simplistic

Cons

Nothing to complain about the functionality of the software

Jayme M.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Showpass

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

Overall Showpass was very welcoming, helpful and accommodating to our questions and needs

Pros

The easy ability to edit and change all the information. The customer support were an awesome help!

Cons

There was a bit of a delay in the service from Showpass setting up all our features. I found I had to develop a lot on my own, but when I did reach out to the support they were very helpful.