Perkbox Reviews

4.4/5 (11 reviews)
Sam B.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/05

I find that Perkbox is a really effective way of reaching out to our employees, especially as we employ people from across the country and rarely meet with them face to face. It feels good to be able to share with them great offers that will hopefully benefit them. I also believe that the ease of use is perfect because we employ people of varying levels of technological experience.

Pros

Since migrating to v2 of the Perkbox platform, I have found the ease of use to be even better than it was before. I usually use Perkbox for cinema tickets, and it is always so simple to get the codes and benefit from the awesome savings.
As an admin, I'm also impressed by the improvements to the reporting tools, and the dashboard is always easy to navigate to find what I'm looking for.

Cons

There's nothing that I can pick up on that represents what I don't like about the software.

Perkbox is a fantastic reward & recognition platform!

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Perkbox is already positively impacting employee engagement and boosting overall staff morale.

Pros

Perkbox is very easy to use, the format is user-friendly and it is attractively designed.
The perks available are good, and the recognition feature is fantastic.

Cons

It would be nice to have more control over the administration of the software, being able to export reports of rewards given would be helpful.

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

Perkbox has been exactly as it is named! We are able to offer perks to all staff and they are able to browse and use perks and discounts that appeal to them personally. Additionally we as an employer are able to offer and EAP programme that has proved really beneficial.

Pros

Very easy to use and appealing to everyone.

Cons

From an administrators point of view not being able to correct user details when they have been entered incorrectly.

Anastasia L.

Great reward software

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

We sent out a survey asking if our employees would prefer Perkbox or another rewards provider and Perkbox won by a landslide. I have had great service from each account manager who has been assigned to the account, and answers to my queries are speedy and comprehensive.

Pros

Variety of perks, easy of use, good account managers

Cons

Lack of access for company administrators, would be good to have a few more high value or free perks

Jasmine S.

Excellent access to benefits, quick, easy platform

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

Excellent - perks, service, account manager & platform easy (especially V.2)

Pros

Very easy to use. Fantastic app. Great access to fantastic benefits on the go.

Cons

It is quicker on Google Chrome than IE when on the website

Amy B.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Being in the charity sector, it feels like a positive way of helping our staff feel valued where our salaries aren't incredibly high. We've also just signed up with HiBob whom I'm aware you've just integrated with which I hope will really help our employees continue to engage even further with Perkbox. I've always found the staff to be really helpful and engaging and quick to resolve any issues or queries we might have.

Pros

Very user friendly, straightforward to use. Colour schemes are bright and engaging and promotion materials are consistent with the brand. Some key benefits are used by majority of the staff team such as free coffees, phone insurance, cinema tickets etc. The access to the counselling telephone support has also been a huge asset to our team given the nature of the work.

Cons

Overall it seems only small percentage of the benefits available are being accessed by the wider team. After chatting with the team a lot of them feel the percentage (often less than 10%) doesn't always make it feel worthwhile to them. There are consistently excellent perks, and then lots of others that don't really get used at all.

7.0/10
Carolyn T.

Such fun and wasy to use!!

In one word..Fun

Pros

So easy to navigate, I have little patience with IT, if its not quick and easy to use, I won't use it.

Cons

Nothing significant really, maybe that the app had much less features than the web site

Perkbox is the one

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Great experience as an admin and user

Pros

The support from customer services and relationship managers

Cons

The change between the old app/new app and new website

George G.

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Pros

Don't know, haven't got to that part....

Cons

Their privacy is appalling, their website have no functionality to disable tracking, and to delete my personal data they asked me to send them even more personal data like my physical home address...

Response from Perkbox

Hello George,

We are fully GDPR compliant and offer the option to disable cookies on our website. The platform itself does require you to accept cookies to use it ? this is a common practice, and if you prefer to not accept this you are able to do so by simply not clicking the acceptance button. I can see your conversation with my colleague and that they directed you to our privacy policy which states how to turn cookies off on our site: https://www.perkbox.com/uk/privacy

We would never ask for a physical home address for the purposes of removing cookies from our site - however we do have a security feature in place that requires proof of identity to remove accounts from the database. This is to make sure the person is who they are claiming to be and the correct account is deleted.

Please do feel free to get in touch with our customer service team if you would like to discuss this further:

E-mail: [email protected] ?
Phone: 0208 396 6812 ??

Kind regards,
Perkbox

0.0/10
Martin T.

A trusted partner for reward and recognition

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

Pros

Ease of use, value for money, wide choice of freebies and discounts, and the support provided pre and post-launch

Cons

Honestly, nothing! It works well, the platform is very stable, it does exactly what it promises and has been very well received into my business.

Best benefit ever!

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

It has helped our internal culture of recognition. People feel more valued nowadays. They can't wait to pass their probation in order to get the free access They love the platform, they share their experience and they think it has been a great idea!

Pros

Very easy to use and every day there is something new! Then you have the permanent perks that are always available for you to use. You save a lot of money! I would like to mention the free stuff - perfect to redeem at the end of the month!

Cons

The system is super useful, easy to use and eye-catching!