IXACT Contact

4,6
Cori E.

LOVE it

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

This software allows automation with a personal touch. It keeps my drip campaigns going with and without video embedding. I can slice and dice the info the way I want. It's great that it's all in one place. I wish it would integrate video a little beter, but I have workaround

Cons

A bit hard to manage the HTML - find that it can be difficult to get the look of an email the way I want it
I find some of the added features makes it too expensive.... the social media add on, the text add on... etc. I

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Cori,
Thanks for giving us this helpful feedback. Our features are designed to help you gain business and promote your personal brand as a real estate agent. Add-ons are there to help you further expand your online presence and market yourself. But, if you settle for the basic package that we provide, it's just as helpful to your real estate business! :)

Santina S.

Great CRM

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

This CRM is the best I've ever used. And I've gone through a few that I was never really happy with. This CRM is easy to use and keeps me on task.

Pros

This product is easy to use. The mobile option makes this great for keeping up with my tasks while on the road.

Cons

Some features that you can get on your desktop version are not currently available on mobile version. Setting KIT's or Activity plans for example.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Santina,
Thank you for your great feedback. We are working on improving our features, down the road, so please be on the lookout for new updates! :)

Erica A.
Industry: Real Estate

All my needs served in this one stop shop!

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

IXACT has given me accountability in my business. I am able to see at a glance my activity as far as drip campaigns, what leads I have been able to turn around and in what time. It has helped me work more efficiently and see clearly the parts of my business that I need to improve on.

Pros

I enjoy being able to send myself scheduled task reminders as it is has saved me on follow ups and appointments (and countless post its). I also enjoy being able to log my interactions with my contacts on a page that has preset fields. I'm able to economize on time by not having to type in detail every single thing that occurred because the fields already provide a drop down to enter specific information. The personal website is also a major plus as it is professional looking and usually a separate expense.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this software. A few days of navigating the different capabilities and you will never go back another CRM service ever.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Wow! Thanks for the awesome review, Erica!

Tony L.

My Ixact Contact Experience

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

I have only had great experiences with Ixact Contact. I'm even friends with your accounting lady. I'm a huge dog lover (I have 6) and I have no idea how it came up, but we started talking about our pets and our family. The entire Ixact Contact team is awesom.

Pros

The program is very easy. You set up your clients and the system stays in touch via email. It makes it very easy to set up reminders to reach on a phone call, so it's not just email.

I also have the Social Media option. They system automatically posts on my behalf on all kinds of topics including Real Estate.

Cons

The best feature about using Ixact Contact is the fact that they have an actual person answering users calls and addressing whatever the issue may be. It's just a great system in my opinion, especially for the price.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Tony, we appreciate your awesome feedback and are so happy that our customer support and billing team has addressed all of your needs! We look forward to working with you in the future. :)

Doug P.

Good Tools for Real Estate Brokers

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

Good bang for your buck!

Pros

Easy to integrate contacts. Easy to get organized.

Cons

A little confusing to add deals. The trail of deals is hard to connect.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Doug. Thank you for your review. Please call our support team at 1-866-265-6990, for any questions that you have and they will give you a hand.

Monica L.

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

Just love the product and have recommended it to many agents over the years to use.As it is easy to access the features.

Pros

Very easy to use, keeps me infant of my clients and I don't have to spend a lot of time doing it. Great value for the money as I have used other software that didn't do as much.

Cons

I don't have a website connected to it which would make my life easier.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Monica,
We are glad you're enjoying our CRM! Please take advantage of the agent website feature. You can always customize it and add IDX to it for added benefits. Please reach out to our Customer Support team if you need help getting started. :)

Gordon S.

A Money Maker

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

This program allows me to stay in touch with all of my clients consistently by daily knowing who I should be in touch with and when. I know this program makes me money. People like to know they're cared for and that I'm one they can count on if they have any questions relating to their real estate needs.

Pros

Easy to use and is always with me whether I'm using my desktop or mobile phone. I can quickly look up my client's information and have all their history with me.

Cons

I would like to see it integrate better with my email, to-do list, and calendar.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Thanks for your awesome feedback Gordon! :)

Davis K.

Good CRM

Very good.

Pros

I like the market segmentation. The Unlimited "Contact Groups" is helpful.

Cons

It's a bit clunky, but the the support team is easy to access. Like anything, you learn to use it, take notes if required, then use it.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Thanks for your feedback, Davis! We are always here to help.

Greg S.
Company size: Self Employed

A lot of functionality for the price

Reviewed on 2020/07/25

Experience has been good especially for someone like me that is not tech savvy and not sure what is needed or even how to set up a crm.

Pros

The price is right, software has a lot of functionality including email automation. Easy to get started right out of the gate.

Cons

I wish it were more customizable or had more control from the user standpoint.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Greg, thanks for the great review! We are thrilled that you enjoy using our CRM. Please give our team a call to let us know what issues you have with customization. We will try our best to give you a hand. Our Customer Support team can be reached at 1-866-265-6990! :)

Karen E.

GREAT VALUE, GREAT SYSTEM

great!

Pros

Easy to use, great integration with Zillow leads, website and multi device.

Cons

It should be easier to stop entering duplicate records. More flexibility in report generation

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Karen,
Thanks for your great feedback! Please reach out to Customer Support for any issues regarding our CRM. We are always here to help.

Tareon A.

Super Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

I have learned it and know how to use for my personal business and for that I love it.

Pros

I love the Auto Email Templates and the user friendly tools to set up clients on specific campaigns depending on their interests.

Cons

When editing some of the templates it creates a new one and deletes the original, whereby if you wanted to customize it for someone in particular it would create a new template that would need to be edited again and again

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Thank you for your feedback, Tareon. For any questions regarding the technical side of our CRM, please do not hesitate to give our support team a call at 1-866-265-6990! :)

Stella S.

IXACT

Reviewed on 2020/07/10

Pros

The easy way it incorporates various items in one place.

Cons

That I can't incorporate my daily FB stories into IG.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Stella, thanks for your great feedback! The issue with Facebook stories may be resolved on their end. Our automated social media posting features specifically deals with Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter posts, not stories. Please let us know if you have any further questions! :)

Jessica V.

Absolut Amazing

Reviewed on 2020/08/21

Pros

Super nice website. Easy to use. Good monthly newsletter.

Cons

Nothing I can think of works well for real estate

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

We are thrilled to see your awesome feedback, Jessica!

Alicia M.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Love it!

Reviewed on 2020/07/10

Keeping in contact with my contacts and getting a reply from them, which lets me know that they know who I am.

Pros

How easy it was to set up my contacts; the automatic newsletter sent out without me making any changes, sending out birthday and move-in emails and lastly, getting help from support.

Cons

At this time, I can not think of any features to add.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Thank you for the positive feedback, Alicia! :)

Don M.

IXACT - The Best

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Pros

designed for real estate
auto anniversaries, birthdate, move-in, etc
team function great
ease of use

Cons

a dedicated iOS app would be helpful but online with iOS is good.

Mary W.

Reviewed on 2012/09/21
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I'm fairly new to the industry and work with an independent agency. Since I added IXACT Contact a few months ago, I've been able to be better connected with my clients. I had struggled with other programs, IXACT contact is affordable and works well!

The newsletter is outstanding and every time it is sent out, I get at least one inquiry from someone I hadn't connected with which has led to contracts! The newsletter is well written and I can see exactly which prospects open it. The option to create my own newsletter is helpful too, and I plan to use it to create a quarterly keep in touch newsletter for past clients.

Customer support is very responsive and helpful. During initial setup, my contacts were moved over seamlessly.

While IXACT itself is fairly intuitive, I wish it would allow me to personalize my home page a bit more and shuffle fields I use more often than others. Even being able to switch colors of the background would be nice as the drab khaki is utilitarian, but not inviting. However, the company is responsive and I suspect they will come up with that in the near future! Another thing I would love to see is possibly integration with local MLS so you could automatically feed in properties. There is much more IXACT Contact can do and I look forward to digging in!

Joseph A.
Company size: Self Employed

Using IXACT for a month or so

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Much easier to keep in contact and to follow up with customers and prospects.

Pros

I really like the user interface. It sets reminders for follow and the calendar and task list are easy to use.

Cons

I would like to be able to send individual emails directly from the software. I also would like to have texting built in as that is a pretty critical method of reaching people nowadays.

Charity S.

Experience with IXACT

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

It is a good experience, the mobile app is user friendly and accessible.

Pros

I liked the easy access to Contact list from the main page.

Cons

1. When created a mass email, if a contact has been missed, it is inconvenient to have save and go back to contacts.
2. Sending a mass email to Agents only, there should be a clearer view of REALTOR when it is added in JOB TITLE as a new contact.
3. Updated a contact name, the Salutation does not automatically change, unlike adding a new contact.
4. Updating new address for a client whose sold their house, it would be good to have as migrated together rather than having two separate contacts.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Jorge B.

Reviewed on 2012/10/25
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

FIVE stars are not enough. A review is not enough. I think I should write a book about the advantages of Ixact Contact. I don't understand how there are still agents who use other systems. I tried several of them before and this one is the best by far (and the easiest to use)

Every feature worth its weight in gold. They are specifically designed to be productive and working with the system even "less everyday". Once you set a client with a campaign or newsletter or birthday or whatever you decide, it's done. That's it. You don't have to do or remember anything else.

I'm with them since log time ago and every time that I found something that could be improved, they really listened and never "dodged the bullet". The Customer Support is one of the best of any company (not just software's companies).

If you are new realtor, don't make the mistake to try other CRM. This is the one. If you follow my advice, you won't regret it and before you know it, you'll be another one writing a review like this one (or even better).

Bridget F.

Great CRM one stop shopping

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/08/28

It’s a great easy to use CRM and Marketing tool in one!

Pros

I love that there is a website and emails that are easy to use, set up and customize for drip campaigns with endless possibilities!

Cons

Wish it would sync tasks and reminders with my google cslendar

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Thanks for your feedback Bridget!

Cassie M.

Great product

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

I love the newsletter that is sent automatically to my clients. It sound just like I wrote it!

Cons

It was a a bit convoluted in the beginning.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Thanks for your great feedback Cassie! :)

Karen R.

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

Pros

Ixact hits most of the things I need. Data input is easy as is retrieval and reports.

Cons

As with any other software there are some things that I think would make it better. Linking active business to the contact tab as well as it's own would be a plus. Appointments should be able to be input from the contact tab and recorded on the contact.

Patricia G.

Survey

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

it's okay not very happy with it

Pros

easy to export contacts and the monthly letters

Cons

its not as simple to use the drip letters, not a easy end user process. takes too long to figure things out.

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Thanks for the feedback, Patricia! We encourage you to take advantage of our resources that include tutorial videos and our free Concierge Set-Up Service. For any questions regarding our software or to help set up your 1on1 Concierge Service, do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer support team at 1-866-265-6990! :)

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Miki B.

IXCAT For Realtors Review

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Overall its a great tool. Easy to use and get in touch with my clients.

Pros

Monthly News Letter
Birthday and Anniversary notifications

Cons

I would like to get higher % of viewers (that actually open and read the content)
Each month I'm around 23-24% open rate. I also would like more suggestions for content esp. with Covid related topics

Response from IXACT Contact Solutions

Hi Miki,
Thanks for your feedback. We will hopefully be adding more variety to our articles with more relevant content. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any questions regarding your email open rate.

Amalfis N.
Company size: Self Employed

Good

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Good

Pros

Marketing opportunities, crm, idx integration. All in one.

Cons

To learn everything new, I would like to get like a tutorial that I can print for fast start.