Showing 60 reviews of 48

Tayyab S.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Instant Plagiarism Checker

Reviewed on 2020/07/19

In general experience, I discovered Copyscape the most effective software solution among all different plagiarism checking software programs. The tool helps me a lot to verify my own as well as others' content material efficiently and easily. On the other hand, It allows me to check the copy resources as well which gives me the perfect belonging of content.

Pros

Easy & Simple – The technique of working is very simple. The simple interface of Copyscape allows you to knows how it works from the very first time.
Cost-Effective – The price of the tool is extremely minimal and in addition offers some discounts as well. Which is admittedly helpful for somebody who has to confirm plenty of work. Premium credits of Copyscape is also out there in advance by utilizing some particular services.
Direct Message Conveys – The tool instantly conveys the services it's offering and the FAQ section is actually useful.

Cons

No Verification – There is not an option to confirm whether all of the sources described have been completely checked or not.
No Explanation of sources checked – The tool doesn't inform which sources from which they've checked.
No free sign-ups – Usually tools enable free to join a month or so. But Copyscape doesn't do so. So, the consumer has no idea what he's investing in or how genuine the companies supplied are.

Danielle O.

Handy tool to check for plagiarism

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

For SEO purposes, it's key that the content our clients write is unique. This tool comes in handy to ensure this.

Pros

- Ability to insert a website URL to find and locate duplicate content across the web.
- Free version provided that allows users to use a certain number of credits each month.

Cons

- At times, the tool can be inaccurate and return results that are completely unrelated to the original text.

Kim H.

The Best Plagiarism Checker

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

I have run more than 100k articles through CopyScape over the last 10 years. I have tried to find a replacement, but I always run back to CopyScape. My volume these days is way lower though. But back in the heyday of Google Adsense sites, I ran a LOT of content through.

Pros

It is super easy to use. You just copy / paste an article in to the textbox, hit the button "Premium Search" and it will instantly tell you if your content is original or not.

I have had hundreds of freelance workers producing content for me over the years. More than half of them have tried to submit content with huge sections they blatantly stole from other websites. So having this tool, has saved me a lot of hassle and money.

Cons

It is a bit expensive. Yes, I save money by not paying for plagiarized content, but it runs up when you bulk check content. For a single website or a content writer, this would not be a huge problem, but I seem to have to pull out my credit card way too often :)

I was interested in trying out their CopySentry function as well, but it would be WAY too expensive.

Nchewi E.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Great tool for checking for Plagiarism

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Copyscape helps me keep my articles 100% original. This alone is priceless.

Pros

Plagiarism is a big deal, and as a content creator, one would want to be sure that articles that were outsourced are 100% original and authentic, and this is where Copyscape comes in. I run articles through copyscape to check for plagiarism, and over the years it has proven to be efficient and reliable tool. It is very easy to use.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about. Copyscape has been very reliable.

Albert A.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

A must-have for any writers!

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

Quick and easy to use software to detect plagiarized articles.

Pros

I've been using Copyscape for the last 3 years and it never failed me. I'm an SEO, I write articles and I also hire writers to do them for me. I want to make sure that we write only unique articles. Copyscape helps us to make sure we didn't copied someone else's work. It's really quick in detecting copied articles around the web.

Cons

As I've said earlier, Copyscape never failed me. I do not have any issues with it. It works perfectly!

Denis M.

Copyscape Helps Me Check Plagiarism

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

It's one of the best plagiarism checkers I've ever used.

Pros

I use Copyscape to check articles submitted to me to see if they're plagiarised, before editing them.

I also like that it's speedy and more reliable than some free plagiarism checkers I've been using.

It allows you to check lengthy articles. To me, this is beneficial in the sense that I'm not limited to checking a few hundred words now, and again.

Cons

A little pricey, but worth it. I hate that I'm always charged for every article I check. It would be better if Copyscape had a one-time subscription.

Alicia B.

Best Plagerism Checker Available

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

We are more able to efficiently review content for plagiarism. The program allows for single page reviews, content comparisons and bulk plagiarism checks, so all potential usage needs are covered.

Pros

As the Content Director I edit and review all content before it is sent to our web developers for placement on the new websites we are building. This means checking for plagiarism. Copyscape has made checking for plagiarism on all content turned in from employees and hired freelancers a simple task. We also use it when performing a website analysis for potential clients to determine if any of their current content needs to be corrected for plagiarism.

Cons

We frequently use Copyscape and currently have no issues with the program and plan to continue to use it.

Maggie M.

No duplicate content on our website because of Copyscape

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Pros

As a Web Content Manager, my job is to make sure that all the articles in our website are engaging and most importantly, unique! Copyscape makes my job so much easier by providing a quick and advanced plagiarism checker. Using it is so easy, I can copy and paste the texts or I can input the URL of our website and it will instantly check for any duplicates around the web. Additionally, Copyscape is an affordable tool!

Cons

I do not have any issues with Copyscape. It is the best plagiarism checker today!

John M.
  • Industry: Music

It is helpful for writers and bloggers.

Reviewed on 2019/05/05

Copyscape is a great tool and it is affordable as well.

Pros

Copyscape is an amazing plagiarism checker tool! It's very accurate and it works really great. Using the tool is easy. I can just copy and paste a section of my content or the whole article and it will check for any duplicate copies on the web. It helps me to avoid duplicate content!

Cons

I don't have any problems with Copyscape. It is very accurate tool to detect plagiarized content.

Benita M.

I've always trust Copyscape for editing documents

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Copyscape is very useful for content writing and checking to see if the content is 100% original.

Pros

Great for checking for plagiarism and documenting editing

Cons

The pricing structure is a bit weird. Instead of just charging per document, they charge per 200 words and then 100 words after. This is something new they just implemented.

Best plagiarism Checker Copyscape

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

I love it. but they are too expensive, they have to add set package like monthly, 1 year, or lifetime

Pros

I love this copyscape because when my colleague gives me an article I must check plagiarism on copyscape because I love unique Content. this software show if he copies even 2,3-word copyscape show me the exact place from where he copied.

Cons

I like overall the services no problem I am using like more than 1 year ago.

• Industry: Media Production

It helps

Reviewed on 2020/01/05

Plagiarism is one of the hardest issues for journalists because we can find our articles copied and spread daily. This plagiarism checker helps to find the copied contents and made them to remove.

Pros

It has excellent features like finding stolen copies of your page and checking the originality of the articles you have bought from other writers.

Cons

This software sometimes could not read URLs and asks you to make sure there are the right ones, but the problem is surly form the software side.

Sumant L.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Best for checking content plagiarism

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Overall it is one of the best tools for content duplication checking and analyzing.

Pros

I like the way it checks for duplicate content.

Cons

I feel that there should be more options to check multiple pages simultaneously.

Nneka O.

Tracking Plagiarism with Copyscape

Reviewed on 2019/05/25

Checking the originality of my articles and those sent to me for review.

Pros

I love using Copyscape to check my articles myself before I send it off to an editor or a client. I also use it to review content sent to me by freelancers in my capacity as a full-time editor. It helps me ensure the originality of my work and protects my reputation as a great copywriter. The premium software is well-priced that I don't balk at having to pay to check close to 500k words yearly.

Cons

I have found nothing to dislike in the 4+ years I have been using Copyscape. It's been excellent overall.

Sheza H.

One of the Best Plagiarism Checker

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

While talking about an overall experience, I found Copyscape the best software among all other plagiarism checking software. This software helps me a lot to check mine as well as others' content successfully to make sure that it is unique or not. But, if they do something with the pricing, it will be the perfect one.

Pros

I like Copyscape and I love Copyscape Premium. It enables me to check the originality of my articles whether the content is unique or not. It detects the duplicate content perfectly. It is quite easy to use as you just have to copy the content into the Search Bar and it will let you know about the results at the bottom of the page.

Cons

While everyone thinks that it is a great software. But, I guess if they have a package of unlimited searches, it will be the best among all. Also, I am not very happy with the pricing. I have to use this software on a daily basis, so it should offer unlimited searches for the same price.

Dexter T.

Easy to use and a great tool for detecting copied work!

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

I do not want others to steal my work and Copyscape is a great tool for checking any copied contents on the web.

Pros

Copyscape is the only plagiarism checker tool that I trust. It's easy to use and convenient. I can input the URL of my site or just copy and paste the text and the tool with instantly check if there are any copies of my articles on the web. They also have an API if you want to check automatically. I loved the fact that it is fast and easy to use. It saved me a lot of time.

Cons

You're going to pay per a certain number of words. So, it can be expensive if you want to check a lot of words.

Shahzaib U.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best tool to get 100% Unique Content

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

I had a Great Experience of Using Copyscape, very easy to use and you don't need many technical skills to use it, I am using it for my clients and one of the happy customers of Copyscape.

Pros

I have bought this software in 2015, when I have started one of my Blog related technology, it was so easy to use and the best thing was we can easily find out which text is plagiarised, overall great experience of using it and Loving it.

Cons

They are charging a little bit higher than other software, if they can reduce prices a little bit I think it will be great for students to use on a regular basis.

Rocky S.
  • Industry: Sports

A simple to use tool for detecting duplicate content.

Reviewed on 2018/12/22

Fast and accurate plagiarism checker. It is affordable too!

Pros

I've been a Copyscape user for about three years. For me, it's still a solid plagiarism checker and it keeps on getting better. Copyscape is an advanced tool yet it is easy to use. There are several ways to detect duplicate content, I can do it by copying and pasting an article or by typing in my website's URL.

Searching for duplicate content is fast and accurate too. I can also use it to check duplicate content within my website. They also offer a free "Protected by Copyscape" banner to place on my website. Lastly, their pricing is affordable.

Cons

No cons for me. It's an amazing tool for detecting duplicate or plagiarized content.

Gina E.
  • Industry: Sports

Copyscape is the most popular plagiarism checker!

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Pros

I'm a Digital Marketing Associate and a part-time freelance writer. Almost all clients I encountered are looking for a "Copyscape passed" article or content. The very reason for this is because Copyscape is very accurate in detecting duplicate content on the web.

It's easy to use but it is powerful. It also allows me to scan and check multiple pages. It is also very affordable! Copyscape is a great tool to check plagiarized content. I have less worries now when writing articles because of it.

Cons

No issues! I love using Copyscape. It's an effective and cost-effective tool!

Mike G.
  • Industry: Media Production

Great For Comparing Two Documents

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

Pros

A problem I run into all the time is getting a script and not knowing what is different from the previous version. Copyscape has some wonderful comparison tools that will put the documents side by side and highlight what is the same and what is different. This is a huge time saver for me when new scripts come in with no notes about what has been changed

Cons

I would love to not use a web based software for this. I use it frequently enough that I'd love to have a stand alone app without limits, I would pay good money for this.

Stanley I.

An Effective Software for Plagiarism Check

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Copyscape is a wonderful tool for writers, bloggers and others who would want to be sure they are not posting a duplicated write up.

Pros

As a blogger, I outsource my content writing to freelancer and whenever I get my work, copyscape has been a viable tool that helps check for duplicated content, it scans through sentences, words and phrases and provides result if it is a duplicated content or not, and this is not just seen in mere words, it gives proves by stating site or references where such duplicated content is found and that have been so helpful.
I really love their pricing packages it is exceedingly fair and cost effective, for a function like this. Thumbs up to COPYSCAPE.

Cons

I sincerely do not have any CON that I have noticed about copyscape just that I find it hard when trying to renew my subscription and some other times it goes smoothly.

Gabby C.

Checks Across the Internet

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

I've used Copyscape since it came out on the market. I can always rely on it. I've had a few writers turn in articles that were taken from the Internet. Copyscape filters them out each time so that I'm not wasting money on paying for writers who do that. It finds similar articles each and every time.

Pros

Easy to use - just copy and paste
Works well to find other similar articles across the internet, if any
Works fast in just a few seconds

Cons

There are not any cons to using CopyScape. It is straightforward and does what it says it is supposed to do. I find it easy to use.

Maryann A.

Excellent search result

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Irrespective of what copyscape charge for each search, the software is excellent in searching throughout the web for plagiarism. I have been able to avoid plagiarism and also getting my content rejected by clients.

Pros

I'm a freelance writer and I also self publish, so I make use of copyscape all the time. The App is so easy to use, all I need to do is just copy my content, paste on the site and click on premium search. The search result shows you plagiarized sentences and also gives you a link of the website to compare.
Copyscape enables you to rewrite parts of your article in order to have a original content.

Cons

The free trial doesn't give you a complete result. You need to get the premium package in order to get a complete and comprehensive search result. You also get charged based on the number of words in your file. The higher the words, the higher the price.