CoachVantage

Coaching cloud platform for solo coaches and coaching teams

4,9
4,9
4,8
4,8
Beatrice P.
Industry: Consumer Services

Manage everything in one spot

Reviewed on 2020/01/18

Great experience, especially the program/courses feature which is non-existent in other coaching apps.

Pros

Once you start having 10 clients and more, managing the appointments, documents, invoicing etc starts to get a jumble. I find CoachVantage straight forward and easy to organize contacts and keep track of appointments and clients goals and assignment. A huge bonus is that you can create programs and courses very easy and make them available on the web - it all ties in with your payment processing and captures client information. This was exactly what I needed, making my life a lot easier. I am not spending time having to pull together docs for each new client, y can create a client portal and make relevant docs available with one click from the drop down menu. No more mailing stuff back and forth!

Cons

It takes a bit to get used to, however it doesn’t take long and I know CoachVantage is constantly improving the software.

Beverly M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Best coaching software I've tried

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/08/05

My clients love it and my fellow coaches love it too.

Pros

I love the ability to customize this to fit my brand. I love all the features-they're everything I need to make my job as a coach efficient and easy for my clients to engage. It makes me feel that much more professional. The set up is super easy and intuitive. And I love that you can embed a full programs page if that's what you want or simply link to a CTA button.

Cons

I know they're adding this service so it's really not a con in the long term, but I would love to see the ability to include legally-binding contracts that can be signed and stored right in the platform. Also I would like to see the functionality to create group programs and subscription programs.

Jenna V.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

It's been incredible, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always eager to help and assist and answer any questions. Looking forward to a long journey with coach vantage.

Pros

I love that the clients have a portal with goals, milestones, assignments, resources. Everything is easily accessible and easy to find during a session.
I love the calendar is integrate with my zoom and google accounts, so everything is managed and easily accessible to me. I love how easy it was to build it into my website.

Cons

I really would love the forms, for clients to be able to fill out, and would love a checklist functionality for coach admin.

Kimberly A.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
Company size: Self Employed

Coach Vantage was a LIFESAVER for me!!!

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

CoachVantange is a Godsend. As a new coach, it helped me to organize my coaching business so that nothing "slipped through the cracks."

Pros

I LOVE the scheduler and that it gives you an option to automatically record the coaching hours. This was IMPERATIVE for logging my coaching hours for the International Coaching Federation (ICF) certification. I recommended it to ALL of my coaching school co-students.

Cons

I honestly have no cons. The price is affordable, especially as a new coach.

Erik L.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Well designed with high-level support

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

CoachVantage is an exciting addition to my organization and will serve as the foundation for managing individual coaching and training services. Overall, my experience has been very positive.

Pros

Hundreds of clients will be creating accounts in CoachVantage, as they engage individual coaching and training services at my organization. Therefore, it is vital to avoid a false start, to have a platform well suited to meet the needs of a wide range of clients, and to know the platform will accommodate future requirements. CoachVantage is meeting these expectations.

Overall, the platform is easy to navigate, covers all the bases, and is highly flexible. There are a number of subtle features that add up to an especially positive experience for both the client and administrator. For example, client intake forms, extended search functionality with the ability to add tags to client profiles, pop-up menu location options when scheduling appointments, and flexible theme settings, among many others. Having a background in instructional technology and learning sciences, I am very particular when it comes to system design, including the user interface, workflow, adaptability, and extensibility. CoachVantage excels in these areas.

Probably of greatest value is the communication and openness of the founder. He responds to questions in a timely manner, provides clear instruction, and offers useful information. Most importantly, he is open to discussing potential functionality for future releases of the platform. This is much appreciated and I look forward to seeing CoachVantage evolve over time.

Cons

No cons come to mind. I do look forward to seeing new features in future releases of CoachVantage.

Rebecca K.
Company size: Self Employed

The most comprehensive coaching platform on the market for the money

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

I am really enjoying using Coach Vantage. The customer service has been great and improvements are being made all the time. I feel like I have future-proofed my business!

Pros

I switched from my previous software as Coach Vantage provided a more complete experience for my clients and for me as a Coach. I love the Zoom integration which makes webcam session bookings a breeze. Plus the ability to capture session notes and set up a bank of resources for clients makes it much easier to manage client relationships.

Cons

There have been a couple of bugs but these have been fixed. And I would like to automate and customise a few of the forms - however I know this is all work in progress and part of the continuous upgrading.

Keith C.
Company size: Self Employed

CoachVantage has helped my business grow

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/07/24

I've been with CoachVantage since almost the beginning, and watching them grow and become more successful has been a joy to witness (and benefit from!)

Pros

The CoachVantage team is always open to feedback, often make prudent changes to the interface based on that feedback, and are constantly improving. The ease of use is one of its greatest benefits.

Cons

I have yet to take the time to learn how to populate the portal that I can share with my clients. I wish there were some video tutorials but I can always email CV and they'll provide me with any support I need.

Diane B.
Industry: Individual & Family Services
Company size: Self Employed

CoachVantage has me covered.

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

It is a great one stop shop for scheduling, invoicing, notes, and contracts.

Pros

I like that there is a great dashboard to help me understand where my practice stands.
It give me great flexibility with my scheduling and reminders.

Cons

I am anxiously awaiting the ability to schedule groups. I do also struggle with the emails from the portal going to clients’ spam boxes.

Fritz B.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

So glad I found this software.

Reviewed on 2020/07/18

The customer service is outstanding and the use of the sotware is excellent. I did trial run on 4 different programs and Coach Vantage was by far the the best in my opinion and the price is reasonable.

Pros

The set up is easy and the use of the software has helped manage clients and the business in very productive way.

Cons

I hope that online classes will become a future function. CoachVantage always seems to be enhancing so I am fairly confident this will be a feature.

Maxie O.
Industry: Computer Software

Easiest Scheduling software

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

I find it really great that I don’t have to use multiple scheduling links or softwares and try find one that works for me. I’ve used many before and found CV to be the best. I also love how it works so easily with Timezone and all my friends/clients/peers who use CV tend to come back to it over and over and over again. Great product! Highly recommend!

Pros

Once it’s set up, it’s super easy to just send the link and have people book appointments with me. I love the notifications, the syncing with my google calendar and how easy it was to set up my calendar.

Cons

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like about CV.

Nick F.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: Self Employed

A game changer for coaches all over the world!

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Pros

The user experience has been built with such beauty and ease, that I take my hat off the the developers. It's like every feature is fluid and easy to use. And they thought of all the little things and took care of them. The calendar booking system saves me 8 hours a month, by no longer having to send lots of time consuming emails.

Cons

The features I want are coming soon, which is the ability to market my online courses. So really, nothing much.

Marc M.
Industry: Internet

So happy that I've switched my team over to CoachVantage!

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

I recently changed my sales team over to using CoachVantage and we're very happy with the switch. I've also recommend it to the coaches who follow me!

Pros

Easy to use, with lots of features for my business coaching business! (Plus the creator, and his team has been awesome to deal with!)

Cons

Not applicable - I can't think of anything that I don't like!